Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Demo~

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Kuomo

Kuomo

CONGRAATUALTIONS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:MMORPG's, Fine Arts/Graphic Design, Fantasy/Thriller Novels, Anime/Manga, and food. Oh and Fire Emblem.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

Deos anyone know specifically what time the demo is supposed to be available for download? I've checked around and every source just says Thursday, January 17th, but no time. In any case, I'll be refreshing from 12am on smile.gif

#2 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

I'll be refreshing from 12am on

poor 3DS

I would like to know this too.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#3 Solace

Solace

WEW LAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

I'm not sure either, but since I got my 3DS just now I'm gonna be doing the same until it shows up at that time.

now I have a legitimate reason to stay up two hours later

tumblr_mof6qo3kgA1s5v7tdo1_500.gif

#4 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

You rich people you... I have to wait for the bundle to get my 3ds for less cha ching sad.gif

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

I'm sharing the sentiment here. Do let everyone know in the shoutbox and forums if you get any news. My guess is that it'd come on at 3AM EST which is 12AM PST or something because if they're based in like, California, which is just my random guess because lots of stuff seems to be based in California, then they're on that timezone, and the 17th starts then. XP

According to a little research, it updates at 9AM PST, or 12PM EST, but I'm not sure how accurate this is with relation to Fire Emblem.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Kuomo

Kuomo

CONGRAATUALTIONS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:MMORPG's, Fine Arts/Graphic Design, Fantasy/Thriller Novels, Anime/Manga, and food. Oh and Fire Emblem.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Jan 16 2013, 05:41 PM)
I'm sharing the sentiment here. Do let everyone know in the shoutbox and forums if you get any news. My guess is that it'd come on at 3AM EST which is 12AM PST or something because if they're based in like, California, which is just my random guess because lots of stuff seems to be based in California, then they're on that timezone, and the 17th starts then. XP

According to a little research, it updates at 9AM PST, or 12PM EST, but I'm not sure how accurate this is with relation to Fire Emblem.

I don't think I've ever hoped someone to be dead wrong...

but I hope you're dead wrong hahaha. NOOOOOOON!? More like NOOOOOOOOO sad.gif

#7 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (Kuomo @ Jan 16 2013, 05:52 PM)
QUOTE (Blazer @ Jan 16 2013, 05:41 PM)

I don't think I've ever hoped someone to be dead wrong...

but I hope you're dead wrong hahaha. NOOOOOOON!? More like NOOOOOOOOO sad.gif

I did research about this too and Blazer seems to be correct as long as the 20 people who I got the information from are correct. Yeah I know that sucks.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#8 Kuomo

Kuomo

CONGRAATUALTIONS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

*sigh* oh well, a few more hours won't kill me

thanks for checking around ^^

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER
STAND A LITTLE TALLE-*shot*

but seriously it might not kill me but it'll definitely leave an injury that won't heal until I actually get to play it in its full glory

also apparently my gamestop might also not get the game until the 5th, such bullcrap, and I live in a LARGE CITY too, they should have just made the release date the 5th anyhow, like the other ~10 games being released on that Tuesday >_>'

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#10 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

The possibility of the store not actually having the game yet was the main reason why I intended on buying it the day after it was officially released.

I'll probably get way more pissed off than I should be if they don't have it by the day after, though. >_>

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#11 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

I'll be totally pissed off.

Sue them and get my money back or something. >_<

Also no the demo isn't out *refresh spams*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#12 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

Just for the record I've been dreaming about Awakening practically all night (it got pretty crazy too...) and at times I got so annoyed with them that I'd wake up and check my 3DS for any updates. Rest assured, I haven't seen anything happen >_>

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#13 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

Oh man I can finally stop having nightmares hopefully

http://forums.feshri...t=ST&f=8&t=6447

I feel like this is taking a bit longer than I'd expect but oh well... (you'd -think- campus internet would be super fast, but it's just not right now... meh, I don't want to cancel my download to see what's up so I'll just be patient).

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#14 Kuomo

Kuomo

CONGRAATUALTIONS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

Oh man, just finished downloading biggrin.gif

hasta la vista Life.

Hope it lasts more than 10 minutes XD

#15 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

lol I think so I'm going as far as I possibly can on this thing as fast as I possibly can on this thing XD

EDIT: lol wow the script is really well-written

I actually laughed

and I'm in a room with a lot of people so I seriously shouldn't be haha

EDIT: OH MY SHIT THIS GAME IS TOO EPIC T_T

EDIT2: To reiterate what I said in the other topic (cuz one topic just isn't enough)

" Sadly, the demo only goes for 2 chapters. Rather disappointing, but well, I'm 10x more convinced I want the game now. XD Though I've already dumped like, $280 on it, sooooo >_______>'"

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#16 Kuomo

Kuomo

CONGRAATUALTIONS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

I can't stop fangirling over Chrom and his voice actor. In fact, all the voices are done so well...and it's humorous! The story seems to be going along great and the character introductions are done very well.

Dat cutscene in 3D.

Holy

Mother

Of

FEBRUARY 4TH, Y U NO HERE YET!?!?!?

#17 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

so der I was waking up late being all liek

ZOMG DEMO OUT YET

then I realized that my 3DS had no internet and I was like FFFFFFFFFUUU-

internet's over with though

demo downloading time

#18 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

^my thoughts, but without the fangirling XD

tried to beat Lunatic mode btw, gave up when I died on the second chapter due to an 85% miss that made Chrom later on die (and you ant restart chapters).

Hard mode it is! tongue.gif but normal mode first lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#19 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Beat it on normal, not too bad! lunatic time But yeah, great looking game all around. The MU customization will be loads of fun, too- especially with voice selection. I also like the map sprites.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#20 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Jan 17 2013, 12:41 PM)

tried to beat Lunatic mode btw, gave up when I died on the second chapter due to an 85% miss that made Chrom later on die (and you cant restart chapters).

wait

is that just a demo thing or can you seriously not restart chapters

well I guess it doesn't matter since I won't be touching Lunatic anyway (I have a hard enough time on FE12 Maniac >_>)

but anyway yeah

I played the demo and

DAT INTRO BGM

DEM VOICES

DAT CUTSCENE

DEM BATTLE ANIMATIONS

DAT PAIR UP FUNCTION

DAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY CONCERNED ABOUT FOOD EVENT

DAT...EVERYTHING

(I avoided as many videos and stuff of FE13 so I didn't know anything about what's actually in it yet)

and yeah Chrom's voice is great

I can't really say the same for Lissa though (I mean it seems to fit and all but...the voice is just annoying)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users