Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Anyone want to RP?

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#21 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:51 AM

I'll be Bob. I'm a Bard of Jamaican descent, who sings to invigorate the troops.

I'll think of the backstory later.

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#22 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:07 AM

LOLEDIT
Posted Image

#23 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

I'm a lot more antagonistic towards others, for the RP

I sprint into the forest, using the water to eliminate my scent, and placing traps for the creatures.

Also,
as I try to keep up with the swift Jet, I'm reminded of the "incident" that made me create the poison.

I have my katana at the ready, to stop the bandits on sight.
Darkness will reclaim what the Light had created.

I will not remove this until i beat Bloody Palace mode in DMC 3.

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

QUOTE (Rujio @ Jun 16 2013, 05:22 PM)
Welcome to FEShrine, where our core members are lurkers and bots.

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Feb 20 2013, 05:01 AM)
I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#24 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

*Stops for a moment and notices some falling rock, Instinctively I grab Alondite and block an attack from a Golem*

Surprised, the golem yells, "Huh?! You survived? Well let's see if you can do it again!"

I turn over to Shade, "Shade, was it? Let's see what you got! Take out that Golem there! Oh yeah...Don't let it hit you. Hehehe..."
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#25 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

"Very well, but I won't be able to poison him."

I immediately enchant my katana with the ability to cut throught titanium at most, though this effect lasts for one strike.

I jump, using my katana as a springboard, then immediately raise the katana above my head.

I finally swing downward, slicing the Golem in half, with me sheathing my katana as if nothing happened.

"That takes care of that, shall we get moving?"

"But, were you testing me for if we must fight together?"

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#26 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

"Well...I don't really wanna do all the work. So, I gotta see what you guys can do, see?"

I put my blade onto my back, and continue to walk go along the path. After a while, I stop again, I turn to everyone,

"You guys scared of lizards?"
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#27 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

I meet Jet's eyes without hesitation, while saying:

"Depends on if they're poisonable or not."

The tone in my voice showed a slight trace of fear, as the lizards in the forest were the source of my poison's main ingredient.

Quote it

user posted image

#28 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

"They're not poisonous. Far as I know anyway. They're just human-sized dual axe wielding lizards that like to swarm. No worries though. Oh. And Shade. You might wanna duck."

A lizard-man prepares to slash at Shade...
Posted Image

#29 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

"Woah!"

As I duck at the last second, I pull my handgun out and shoot the lizard once, then, leaving it to die from poison, I unsheath my katana.

"Thanks for the heads-up, Jet."

Quote it

user posted image

#30 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

These almost always fail >_>

((True that))

"That's a cool ass lizard, bro. I think I'm gonna swing it around a little~" says Diz, using telekinesis to move the lizard. Everyone, surprised by his ability, only become more surprised when he flings it in Shade's face in an attempt to scare the living crap out of him.

"It's not dead yet, bro! Shoot it again! Hahaha!!!"

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#31 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

I'm a bit surprised by Diz.

"What the hell? Heh. You're gonna be a useful lot. But don't let your guard down. These things like to SWARM. So, instead of playing around with a dead one, you should focus on not getting killed by the others...like that one right next to you Diz."

A lizard pounces at Diz followed by seven others.

Posted Image

#32 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

((Dang it, I got sick yesterday, LATE ENTRY!))

Suddenly, someone slices through the lizards pounced upon Diz.

"One shot... ONE KILL!" He seems to yell.

((Character name: Zeon Yeah, I know, odd name.

Back story: He's just kinda there, and he is mysterious. because I like mysterious characters. :3))

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#33 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:35 PM

I turn to Zeon and shout,

"So you decidin to join in huh? Cool with me. There are about 17 more lizards that need to be taken care of. Can you guys handle it?"
Posted Image

#34 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

"Easy!"

He runs to an oncoming lizard and is about to brutally murder it but stops mid-swing.

((I'll be honest, I have no idea where I'm going with this...))

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#35 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

Jet looks to Zeon as if he's crazy

"Charging them by yourself? You're either dumb, brave, or both. Heh."
Posted Image

#36 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:WADUUP HOMIE, HOW YOU DOIN?

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

*I take the defeated Lizard's axes, as they are very valuable on the Black Market, then disappears back into the shadows awaiting the battle to come to an end.*
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#37 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:13 PM

"All you guys moving around like chickens in a pen are making my head spin" said Diz, laughing as he swung the snake toward a tree, making a nice thump sound for everyone to enjoy.

"Speaking of head spinning, watch this, guys." With the flick of a finger, Diz spun two snakes around in a circle until they became dizzy, then tied their tails together and made them circle in mid-air, the heads sticking out and knocking away Lizardmen ((or whatever they are) like a rubber duck slapping someone across the face. He broke into laughter after taking out a dozen lizardmen.

"Gahahaha, man, this never gets old. The dumber they are, the easier I control them. Hey, are any of you guys dumb, too? I can make morons spin really, really fast."

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#38 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:10 AM

*Tosses a rock at Diz's head*

"Heh, silly telekinetic fool, you must remember to always keep your concentration."

*Walks away, fading back into the shadows.*
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#39 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

"This bullet is containing a highly powerful poison that kills most human targets in two months. This causes the target to die painfully, but slowly."

I knock the lizard unconcious with my katana's pommel, and then throw it back to Diz, hoping to get some payback for the huge scare.

"So let's see how you like getting all that weight on YOUR lightly armored body!"

I immediately continue sprinting towards Jet's village, hoping to get the job done before there are too many civilian casualties.

Quote it

user posted image

#40 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:15 AM

*Starts trailing Shade, in hopes that there are valuable treasures at the village in which Jet presides.*
user posted image

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users