Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Re-Introduce Yourself!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:49 PM

DH is here I think. Dath is lurking on TEB.

So when can we expect that FE6 hack?

I'll finish it one day, part of me hoped that FEXNA was released by now so I could do it via that platform to implement features that are not present in base FE6/7/8 that I think would be worthwhile as without having to resort to ASM and such.

-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#42 V'ren

V'ren

[Dongers Intensifies]

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:ur mum ecksDEEEEEE

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:11 AM

OH BABY, I'M FINALLY A VET

WOOOOOO

Hello, Blazer and crew. You all probably know me, but for those who don't-

Hi! I'm V'ren! Or Noel! Or Eise! I'm an Osu playin', League lovin', Sprite creatin' plebian memer with a bad sense of humor. I use to RP, but I stopped after realizing I was bad at it. It's good to see some old faces around (though I never really interacted with many of you..)

Dath is lurking on TEB.

Dath? Lurking? Dath doesn't just lurk, he straight up falls off the face of the earth.

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. :3

#43 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:14 AM

Hi Noel, welcome back. So when we gonna pick up HoS again, huh?

Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#44 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:17 AM

Wow Noel reappeared.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#45 V'ren

V'ren

[Dongers Intensifies]

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:ur mum ecksDEEEEEE

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:23 AM

Heyo, Yarsh and Snow! Been a while huehue

---

So when we gonna pick up HoS again, huh?

I forgot we even changed the name...

Wow Noel reappeared.

It's hard remembering that forums exist.

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. :3

#46 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:45 PM

[snip]

Hey there! Good to see some more old timers around.

And, uh, what exactly is your plan for doing a math degree in 2.5 years? In my (admittedly limited) experience schools require more classes for a math degree probably than are possible to complete in five semesters, and certainly more than are reasonable if you have an IQ under 200.

Geez, I miss RPing. Not that I've really done much since I was, like, 13, but still.

?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

#47 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

Hey there! Good to see some more old timers around.

And, uh, what exactly is your plan for doing a math degree in 2.5 years? In my (admittedly limited) experience schools require more classes for a math degree probably than are possible to complete in five semesters, and certainly more than are reasonable if you have an IQ under 200.

Geez, I miss RPing. Not that I've really done much since I was, like, 13, but still.

I've already completed all the classes (had no requirements otherwise due to the honors program, so each semester has been more or less 3-4 Math/Stat classes) for my degree at this point. This final semester is to finish the credits I need to graduate as a college wide requirement (114/120 currently).

Basically didn't take any classes that weren't important for me to take until after I finished the important stuff.

-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#48 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:52 PM

Hi I'm Ristau, formerly known as Ryoku[theman], and sometimes as WYAN. I first joined FES when I was 12, and i'm 19 now. Jeezaloo it's been a few years. While I'm not really an avid fire emblem fan anymore, I will continue to buy and play them as long as they keep getting made :P

I just finished my first year at MS&T in the computer science department, and it was pretty chill. While I'm not too busy now that it's summer, I had a very very low amount of time that I used to forum browse and shit over the course of the year. I'm pretty outgoing (now hue) as long as you're not a noob, but I will "play" with you (others may call it trolling, but I mean no harm) just because that's my sense of humor. If I'm going overboard lemme know.

C++! Game development! YUSZ! Follow the path that I am following! Well, kind of: I'm already doing game development on the side while trying to get a degree in Computer Science. Trying to go straight into a game development major that doesn't really exist is a tiiiiny bit difficult.

Eww C++. I had to learn C++ for school this year and I h8 it.

Uh, you might see me occasionally on The Emblem Brigade as well since technically I'm like an admin there or something.

EDIT: OH YEAH and I love LIGHTS

Nice redesign, though. Imma miss the old forum layout but I guess I'll get used to this one eventually.

Posted Image

#49 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:44 PM

Hey, I'm Rujio. I've been here forever, though not so much recently. Thus my member title is still from way back when we could mess with other members' titles. I joined back in '08, and actually I think I was briefly on FESIV (or whatever number) before this one (or the one before this or who knows). I was literally twelve. So, um, now I'm a college kid with a lot of interests. Linguistics, music, astrophysics, writing, etc. etc. etc. etc. I've played every FE at least partially (I really need to beat Gaiden sometime), as well as TRS (so hyped for the new Kaga game). I don't game too much nowadays. Mostly I binge game on breaks and then don't play again for three months, though with school ending that may change. Or maybe not. Life's gone a lot of unexpected directions in the past few years, without going anywhere at all at the same time, so who knows? You all can maybe look forward to seeing some music/writing from me, as well as random conversations (my sig could use some new quotes that don't reference 4+ year old conversations with people who probalby aren't around anymore) and of course some FE related talk.

yuuuup, you've been here a LOOOOONG time, though I sometimes forget, haha. I totally understand the comments on your life, life has been like that for me too, if not many of us XP. hope to see you around whenever you're free~ :)

Oh man, is it sad that I kind of remember the context of Bobryk's knotventures?

Welcome back. I'll be looking forwards to more of your music and writing, as always.

it's been a long freaking time since Rujio has posted any music, hasn't it?

Hey guys, it's me (who the fuck is this guy anyway?).

I'm about 20 now (guess I've always been close to I'm an idiot's age), and joined here literally forever ago. Joined when another member who used to be around here, Tino, had a forum called FER and found my home here as never really got along with the regulars on the other forums of the time (being in middle school probably had something to do with it, maybe?).

Now a days, I don't really post here that much or sign in, but I check in on you guys a fair amount since this forum has played a very large part in my life and I don't really want to forget about it entirely. It's not that I'm against being here, just as I've joined college and such I've been busy on self-improvement and hobbies, namely Ballroom Dancing these days as well as finishing up my Mathematics degree 1.5 years early. Looking to enter graduate school after next semester and such.

I also used to roleplay a lot (anyone know where DH ninja or Dath went?) as well as being a notoriously abrasive hacker who stubbornly stuck to FE6 for the longest time and had a hack that I would constantly restart (there are almost 50 versions stuck in all my hardrives last estimate). I also LPed for a while, but haven't had time until very recently and I might pick that back up again (as well as trying to get in contact with you all).

What's up everyone? It's been a long time. ^_^

OH MAN FELOVER :D

hiiiiiiiiii

wait did we not meet on GameTalk? I remember Tino's site or whatever (just BARELY) but... ugh my memory is so hazy now, it's been ages. and yes I'm 20 so we're the same age haha, you're just like, way smarter than me, somehow. last I checked you're actually a genius

totally understand not being able to visit much, but it means a lot that there's still a place for FES in your heart <3

but seriously, do stop by whenever you feel like it, maybe try out the new Fire Emblem games if you ever get bored? don't even bother joking about working on Curse of the Emblem now

roleplaying is supposedly a thing in some corners of the internet but as a whole it feels like it's died down quite a bit. or if people do roleplay, it's by pretending to be characters on youtube or twitter or such, lol. "roleplaying" in a different sense than what we grew up with, haha

DH is here I think. Dath is lurking on TEB.

So when can we expect that FE6 hack?

DH has been lurking for years now that's just how he is, at least he's still kicking though :P

Dath ditched us for TEB ages ago and I thought he ditched TEB too but apparently he still lurks there, that's cool

I'll finish it one day, part of me hoped that FEXNA was released by now so I could do it via that platform to implement features that are not present in base FE6/7/8 that I think would be worthwhile as without having to resort to ASM and such.

haha hopefully that finishes soon, feels like quite a few people are waiting for it so they can finally make their FE fan projects. I'd personally actually play CotE if it ever became a real thing, if only because of its history lol

OH BABY, I'M FINALLY A VET

WOOOOOO

Hello, Blazer and crew. You all probably know me, but for those who don't-

Hi! I'm V'ren! Or Noel! Or Eise! I'm an Osu playin', League lovin', Sprite creatin' plebian memer with a bad sense of humor. I use to RP, but I stopped after realizing I was bad at it. It's good to see some old faces around (though I never really interacted with many of you..)

Dath? Lurking? Dath doesn't just lurk, he straight up falls off the face of the earth.

at least you admit your sense of humor is bad *shot*

Hi I'm Ristau, formerly known as Ryoku[theman], and sometimes as WYAN. I first joined FES when I was 12, and i'm 19 now. Jeezaloo it's been a few years. While I'm not really an avid fire emblem fan anymore, I will continue to buy and play them as long as they keep getting made :P

I just finished my first year at MS&T in the computer science department, and it was pretty chill. While I'm not too busy now that it's summer, I had a very very low amount of time that I used to forum browse and shit over the course of the year. I'm pretty outgoing (now hue) as long as you're not a noob, but I will "play" with you (others may call it trolling, but I mean no harm) just because that's my sense of humor. If I'm going overboard lemme know.

Eww C++. I had to learn C++ for school this year and I h8 it.

Uh, you might see me occasionally on The Emblem Brigade as well since technically I'm like an admin there or something.

EDIT: OH YEAH and I love LIGHTS

Nice redesign, though. Imma miss the old forum layout but I guess I'll get used to this one eventually.

<3 I always forget how you're actually only a little bit younger than me. And I'm like 2 years ahead of you school-wise I think so that's also a bit weird (I'm 20 and you're 19 right now, just how it works out lol). ANYWAY, hey maybe you'll get back into FE with the newest one... maybe... probably not

woah, you're not an introverted shy little punk anymore? ... I bet you're still a punk actually =P but serious I hope you get on Skype some time so we can catch up when I'm not feeling lazy

C++ eww, I haven't learned it yet (we're going the path of Java here) but bleh

you still like LIGHTS? for some reason I thought you'd have moved on by now. I guess that was naive, lol

and yeah change is generally a bit sad but hopefully the awesome new features make it worth it. for instance, I can like your post, which annoys you with a notification that I liked it! isn't that great?! *shot*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#50 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:03 AM

mother of god, it's felover. It really does feel like forever since you and I were shooting the shit on the old shoutbox (on the BOTTOM of FESFIV) with Soren, Dan and Sothe. Those were the days, haha.

Good to see you around!

user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

#51 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:11 AM

I'm definitely not as big of a Lights fan anymore, but she still has a special spot in my heart <3. Also, I feel like thats become part of my FE forum identity at this point lulz

Posted Image

#52 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:06 AM

mother of god, it's felover. It really does feel like forever since you and I were shooting the shit on the old shoutbox (on the BOTTOM of FESFIV) with Soren, Dan and Sothe. Those were the days, haha.

Good to see you around!

ahahaha it was on the bottom? I can't even remember, I'm getting old

I'm definitely not as big of a Lights fan anymore, but she still has a special spot in my heart <3. Also, I feel like thats become part of my FE forum identity at this point lulz

oh okay, makes sense. I feel like it was a bit more prevalent on TEB, tbh, but yeah, you were known a bit as the LIGHTS fan, lol. and a bit of a noob in general, but it's ok. noobs have a special place in my heart... or something

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#53 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:34 AM

still dont know what the fuck lights is.
Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#54 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:11 AM

She's more macho than Randy Savage.

Posted Image

#55 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:31 AM

Pretty bold statement you just made there.
Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#56 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:55 PM

pic or it didn't happen

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#57 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:47 AM

Hella Macho

B__uxo-UQAAl7-r.jpg

Posted Image

#58 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:14 AM

that was not what I was expecting (then again, not sure what I was expecting)

not sure how to react, either...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#59 Matt Custov

Matt Custov

• Banned
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Music, Gaming, and Ball

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:47 AM

Well, somehow my account got deleted xD. Anyways, I'm Matt. I enjoy stuff like Fire Emblem Modding and Golden Sun (just playing xD). Lately, I've been leaning away from video games as a whole. In the future (14 year old thug life) , I wish to be a writer, and enjoy programming more than the graphical aspect of modding. I used to play Minecraft in competitive ways with the family. Aside from that, not much to say xD

#60 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:05 PM

deleted?! that seems weird/unlikely O_o what was your previous account? I can look into it.

why the "lean away" from video games? just curious. writing is cool but takes so much strength and motivation, haha. and I'm different in that I prefer the creative/design elements over programming or graphical elements of making a mod or a game XD but they're all part of one big package, can't really escape XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users