Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Super Smash Bros. 4

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#21 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

Regardless, I do now posses the moneys required to buy both. However I don't really want to spend that much at one time till I find another job. So I'm probably gonna buy ssb4 the, when I'm ready to shell out another 40 I'll get whichever eo was released most recently.

#22 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

*claps*

sounds like a plan that I can approve of not that my approval matters lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#23 Nice Middle

Nice Middle

Chancellor

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:13 PM

Sheik is back, my life is complete, I can die in peace. Totally maining her and Marth.

Also, yay for Balloon Fight stage.

Also, I intend to Smash with you both, Blazer and Fish.
QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ Jul 25 2014, 07:59 PM)
I have cero love for you or your shenanigans

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ May 18 2012, 08:01 PM)
Gotta love how even in fan fiction I'm a badass.

#24 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:21 AM

You can die in peace? Don't you want to wait until the game is actually out? XD

Also, didn't have any real doubt Sheik would come back, haha

And of course I'm down for a Smash, barring some crazy extreme circumstances... I don't think I could say no to an awesome game of Smash haha

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#25 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:29 PM

Time to revive the thread!

Anyone make any cool Mii fighters yet? I'm working on a few:

Space Dandy: Gunner, to spam projectiles in random directions and not actually hit anyone. There's a disappointing lack of pompadour hair though.
Kamina: Swordsman, because I have plenty of Brawlers. There's no blue hair option, though...
Seto Kaiba: Brawler, because screw accuracy, I have money.

My friend made some great ones too. I'm gonna pester him to give me the QR codes and share them with y'all.

Godot: Gunner
Mike Tyson: Brawler (bonus points for fighting Little Mac)
SDR2 Togami: Brawler

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#26 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:48 PM

I have Jesus as a brawler because he gonna lay the beat down on you and Eggman as a gunner.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#27 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:27 PM

Sadly I am not interested in Mii fighters since A) they can't be used competitively online, cool.gif there's too much variation in the moveset, and C) they just lack any appeal series-wise (not that DHD has any appeal either)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#28 Voffie

Voffie

He who might do things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Games. Anime. More games.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

The Wii U release date for Smash 4 has been released. NA will be receiving this version first on November 21st. Europe and Japan have to wait for the 5th and 6th of December .

#29 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:42 PM

and Europe gets it late both times Well, I'm happy that us 'muricans get it in November.

On another note, Ganondorf's custom moves are amazing and incredibly fun.

Posted Image

#30 Whitewolf8

Whitewolf8

The goldfishest memory ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE (Voffie @ Oct 8 2014, 12:46 AM)
The Wii U release date for Smash 4 has been released. NA will be receiving this version first on November 21st. Europe and Japan have to wait for the 5th and 6th of December .

...Yeah, and Australia also gets it on the 6th.

Hah, we get it last for both versions of the game. *Cries*

d1e502f831c13190dd34a16b376298af%20-%20C

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA, HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY

DIAL-UP INTERNET AND OVERLY-POISONOUS ARACHNID

#31 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:28 PM

not that I don't feel a little bad, but aren't you used to such things by now, Whitewolf? though you ARE getting the New 3DS earlier than all of us O_o

November 21st is the exact date I expected so no surprise or problems there. I'll be spending hundreds on that day thanks to all the games releasing, and even more over the course of the week.

My wallet is going to cry, and I'm already crying. T_T

Also I'm lightening up on the Smash Bros. a bit, after getting... 92 wins? I finally had my first loss and my score was tainted, becoming 92-1 instead of 92-0. And being as stupid as I am I played competitively online while half-asleep so I lost a couple more after that (matches where I should have and could have easily wrecked and instead pretty much killed myself).

I'm still excited for the Wii U version though. Just going to let the 3DS version not take up so much of my time/sleep now. (1-2 hours a day instead of 3-4 lol *shot*)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#32 Fujisaki

Fujisaki

Tipping the scales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:video games
    tumblr
    art

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ Oct 8 2014, 11:28 AM)
not that I don't feel a little bad, but aren't you used to such things by now, Whitewolf? though you ARE getting the New 3DS earlier than all of us O_o

November 21st is the exact date I expected so no surprise or problems there. I'll be spending hundreds on that day thanks to all the games releasing, and even more over the course of the week.

My wallet is going to cry, and I'm already crying. T_T

Also I'm lightening up on the Smash Bros. a bit, after getting... 92 wins? I finally had my first loss and my score was tainted, becoming 92-1 instead of 92-0. And being as stupid as I am I played competitively online while half-asleep so I lost a couple more after that (matches where I should have and could have easily wrecked and instead pretty much killed myself).

I'm still excited for the Wii U version though. Just going to let the 3DS version not take up so much of my time/sleep now. (1-2 hours a day instead of 3-4 lol *shot*)

But we all know that's not true.

I don't own an actual copy yet, but I'm hoping to get it on my birthday. I played the demo and so far, great. (Besides the limited selection of challengers you're given in the demo but whatever.)

To my surprise, Villager actually is pretty decent. (Final Smash: Tom Nook and the Nooklings explode. OP AS HELL.)
Megaman doh-(I like to repeatedly press him MEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMEGAMAN)

So yeah, hoping to get it for my birthday.
So far, so good.

~Fujisaki

“My lady, I may never take my eyes off you again! ...Unless I'm about to run into a wall.”
"Have we chanced upon the forbidden sanctuary of the bikini tribe?!"

#33 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:38 PM

Sakurai taking suggestions for dlc characters, mewtwo will be paid dlc as will lucas, and oh right, SAKURAI TAKING SUGGESTIONS FOR DLC CHARACTERS!!!

#34 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:18 AM

Yeah taking suggestions threw people for a loop I think, we've already kind of seen how chaotic it's gotten (though I guess it's getting them some extra attention...), I'm surprised they did something like that when Nintendo is usually so conservative.

Said this before:

there's no one I really even want in the new Smash
[4/3/2015 3:30:10 PM] Blazer: it'd be such a pull no matter who I chose
[4/3/2015 3:30:22 PM] Blazer: another FE character, like Roy or Kamui? that'd be awesome but we already have *4*
[4/3/2015 3:30:43 PM] Blazer: another Xenoblade character from the new game? might be cool, but we hardly know them and the game won't be out in English for a while, not to mention it's still a very niche series

and as for who I voted for:

[4/6/2015 5:51:50 PM] Blazer: I think I voted for Roy? not sure
[4/6/2015 5:52:06 PM] Blazer: assuming I did, it was just because I don't really care who gets in
[4/6/2015 5:52:25 PM] Blazer: I mean I'd prefer some characters but it's like w/e, and my one vote won't really matter as long as everyone else doesn't have the same mentality as me
[4/6/2015 5:52:33 PM] Blazer: ^^that and... FES
[4/6/2015 5:53:00 PM] Blazer: Roy is like, FES's mascot. The only FE avatar I've had that didn't have art of Roy was this one with Alm, I think
[4/6/2015 5:53:05 PM] Blazer: that should say a lot ._.
[4/6/2015 5:53:28 PM] Blazer: and our mainsite banners (and probably a couple of the forums one too though we have a bunch of those) usually have Roy in some form too.
[4/6/2015 5:53:33 PM] Blazer: sooooo yeah. ROY. HE IS OUR BOY.

real Roy, not fake Roy koopa thing, ofc

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#35 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:46 PM

Mewtwo released today so I bought him. Not very good with him yet, but he's a lot of fun. Stunning people over 60 basically guarantees a launch.

#36 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:41 PM

yeah he's got some nice knockback on his moves... up-smash especially I think (I haven't really used him a ton but that's my impression). he's a fun little guy, not too special or great but nice to have I think.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#37 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:29 AM

Mewtwo is fun. Battlefiend is the only way to get good use of his side-b if the opponent know how to get out of it. I love his up-smash and it is great. Recovery is amazing and sooooo many kill moves. Too bad he has the durability of paper.

Posted Image

#38 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:54 AM

"Battlefiend", lol

I can't get a hang of his jumps and recover. They're just too awkward for me. Maybe I just need more practice. I haven't played Mewtwo much. I just didn't feel the hype, sadly.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#39 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:35 AM

I wanted to like him enough to bother getting good, but he's incompatible with my usual style. The only way I can play him is to rely completely on shadow ball. I think I'll stick to smashing faces in with ike, little Mac, and dedede

#40 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:29 PM

Mewtwo is a very strange character in that he is light, but plays like a heavy. He'll kill early, but he'll die early too if you're not careful. From what I've played of him, he's extremely fun and can pull off some sweet combos, not to mention all those kill moves. DANG, he has a ton of kill moves. But, like the rest of you... He's not really my kind of character, I don't plan to main him any time soon. 

(Also, just as a small response to the above posts, his recovery is AMAZING once you learn how to mix it up, sweetspot the edge, and use shadow ball's recoil to your advantage.)

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users