Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

The Official "How was your day?" Topic

• Please log in to reply
302 replies to this topic

#261 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:00 PM

uhhhhhhhh

gonna echo what Smashed said... seriously, it's kind of not fair to just say that and not go into more detail. >__>;

It's just that it was exactly that XD. I had a pretty good day, but in the morning I saw one of my teachers get hit by a bike (a regular bike not a motorcylce).

It was pretty frustrating to not be able to help, but another one of my teachers (also her boyfriend) was there and he called an ambulance and stayed with her. I asked him later and he said she was feeling better but that she was staying at the clinic for observation. 

Rest of the day (this happened in the morning) was pretty good, managed to not fall asleep in class even though the worst teacher I had was teaching. Went to my practical class, looked at a microscope, looked at some bones & bodies, and we did some tests on our muscles and nerves, the feeling of having your muscle nerve artificially stimulated was pretty cool/unnerving (I'm not trying to make a pun I actually mean that XD).

Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#262 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:49 PM

It's just that it was exactly that XD. I had a pretty good day, but in the morning I saw one of my teachers get hit by a bike (a regular bike not a motorcylce).

It was pretty frustrating to not be able to help, but another one of my teachers (also her boyfriend) was there and he called an ambulance and stayed with her. I asked him later and he said she was feeling better but that she was staying at the clinic for observation. 

Rest of the day (this happened in the morning) was pretty good, managed to not fall asleep in class even though the worst teacher I had was teaching. Went to my practical class, looked at a microscope, looked at some bones & bodies, and we did some tests on our muscles and nerves, the feeling of having your muscle nerve artificially stimulated was pretty cool/unnerving (I'm not trying to make a pun I actually mean that XD).

hahahaha the second part is hilarious

ahem but the first part... yeah wow that sounds rough, hopefully she makes a full recovery soon. >_>; thanks for the extra info I mean at least now I have an idea how it played out, my earlier impression was just like *Snow is nonchalantly traveling the world, sees a teacher get hit by a bike but does absolutely nothing and moves on in life* lol. I mean I guess it's kinda natural there's not much you can do but you can still like check on them/make sure they're ok after an accident happens and show some sympathy lolol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#263 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:46 PM

read most of steins;gate today(great VN btw if anyone's been interested), played some monster hunter(gave up because fuck online stygian zinogre), tried to play trials and tribulations only to find out that the data for my ace attorney trilogy download got corrupted during the system transfer to my new 3ds(luckily i found that there's a repair function in the eshop), and now i'm just sitting here typing. so basically i did nothing constructive at all.

saturday well wasted.

#264 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:07 PM

Went to a friends birthday party in her country house, got drunkish (I hadn't eaten and there wasn't any food TT_TT). Had a pretty good time, met a bunch of the freshmen. My bed was kinda terrible though and I had to share it with 3 friends.

This actually happened yesterday but I just got home soooooo XD
Posted Image
Posted Image
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#265 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:50 PM

lol adventures of Snow, didn't know you were that kind of guy... or had female friends *shot*

uhh for me

I don't feel like saying anything about yesterday really, but so far I've been up since uh... I think about 6:25AM or so, and I spent maybe about 70% of that time playing video games, the other 30% doing things like showering, eating, and working, lol

this is kind of what I was hoping for so it actually feels kinda good, haha. Staying up late is bleh and I've been trying to fix my sleeping schedule for ages but maybe I'll actually make some progress this time (or not; as soon as school works pops in or something else happens I end up staying up late and ruining everything...). Also, I got to play video games. I've been denied quality time with my video games for a while and well, it's not quite an addiction, but it kind of feels like one in the sense that I feel much better now that I've got to sit down and seriously play lol. Hardly made any progress, but 4-5 hours or so of chill time is great and it's not even 2PM so I've got time to do stuff yet (both work and games). Now if only I weren't actually super tired from waking up so early...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#266 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:57 PM

This is yesterday's recap, but what the hell.

Study, study, study...then I got to see this on TV for the first time in years.

OdK6KWu.jpg

For reference: this is a picture (professional quality) taken in Calgary's Scotiabank Saddledome during a playoff game.  It's a tradition to attend playoff games in the home team red jersey, unofficially known as the "C" of red (you can see at centre ice the homonym - the team's logo is, well, a flaming C).  No red t-shirts were handed out at this game; those are all purchased jerseys.

Also for reference: one of Calgary's rookies scored a goal during the game.  The broadcast recorded it at 110 decibels after announcing he scored (I don't think that's an arena record either).  Nowhere near the sound record in any arena (that goes to the Seahawks still I think, who actually managed to get their noise recorded as a seismic event), but it's impressive give the fact that it's only ~18 000 seating capacity and has ceiling times which absorb sound (it has an actual saddle shaped ceiling and they've been concerned about any possible damage during concerts)

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#267 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:04 AM

That's crazy man. I've honestly never seen so many red jerseys in one stadium(actually I don't believe I've ever seen any red jerseys in a stadium come to think of it) 110 decibels is pretty impressive too. That's the main reason I try my hardest to avoid sporting events. People are just so damn loud.

#268 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:18 AM

This is yesterday's recap, but what the hell.

Study, study, study...then I got to see this on TV for the first time in years.

OdK6KWu.jpg

For reference: this is a picture (professional quality) taken in Calgary's Scotiabank Saddledome during a playoff game.  It's a tradition to attend playoff games in the home team red jersey, unofficially known as the "C" of red (you can see at centre ice the homonym - the team's logo is, well, a flaming C).  No red t-shirts were handed out at this game; those are all purchased jerseys.

Also for reference: one of Calgary's rookies scored a goal during the game.  The broadcast recorded it at 110 decibels after announcing he scored (I don't think that's an arena record either).  Nowhere near the sound record in any arena (that goes to the Seahawks still I think, who actually managed to get their noise recorded as a seismic event), but it's impressive give the fact that it's only ~18 000 seating capacity and has ceiling times which absorb sound (it has an actual saddle shaped ceiling and they've been concerned about any possible damage during concerts)

oh wow, that sounds kinda crazy and just... super exciting and impressive haha. All that red. I do like the color red. And just... wow. I have few words.

As for my day today. I barely managed to turn in my HW on time after being late to class. Which I didn't mean to be, it just kind of happened, sadly. T_T It's hard to wake up early and I hadn't finished my HW beforehand so I had to do it before class.. >_>

After that I spent some time catching up on things that I needed to catch up on. For instance, manga and twitter. As silly as that sounds, if I get too behind, it becomes a problem. (For instance, Twitter only lets me view my feed so far back before it decides "nope, you can't go back anymore", and then I have to individually load every person I'm subscribed to and catch up on Twitter that way.) Thankfully my computer-catch-up of Twitter did not take that long, there were only a few things I was interested in that I had missed/hadn't already like, seen on my phone earlier or something.

After that (between all the internet stuff I was doing, including some work-related stuff, I managed to kill about 2 hours), I had to study for a class for about an hour, went home (picked up dinner on my way back), worked on game dev stuff, and went to ultimate practice to which I was once again slightly late for >___>. After that and having yet another poor day of play (dumb drops due to wind/not having practiced enough, inconsistent throws, and my teammates aren't good so I'm stuck between "messing up because I'm trying to go easy on them" and "expecting too much of them"—great, now I just sound like a jerk) I went home and decided to get a donut and a chocolate candy bar. Then I came home, worked a bit, caught up on some things again, and well, that's where I am.

Just going to make a few more posts on FES and then go to sleep. Later than I'd like, and I didn't get to play video games, but this is life, I guess. :\ (And I kind of expected not to be able to play video games, I had the weekend for that, and now I need to focus on school, even if it's super painful and I really don't want to... *sigh* stupid last week of classes... somehow I need to convince myself to just work for about 2 weeks and a couple days more and then I can finally faint, assuming I actually get C's or higher in both of my classes >_<)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#269 Candy

Candy

Bishoujo Senshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

I think I need to see the dentist. I cracked my one of my teeth a while ago (back molar?) eating a soft candy I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW and it's slowly just getting more and more sensitive and I'm just too lazy to go and I want to spend money on figures and games not the dentist #firstworldproblems

#270 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:51 AM

So I had 3 tests today, did meh on all of them. Today was a pretty meh day. That being said House of Chains is awesome atm, only thing keeping me going. Now back to working on this stupid lab guide >_>

P.S. Oh and some volcano exploded in the south. People are being evacuated, that is literally all I know if you want more info, google.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#271 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:57 AM

I think I need to see the dentist. I cracked my one of my teeth a while ago (back molar?) eating a soft candy I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW and it's slowly just getting more and more sensitive and I'm just too lazy to go and I want to spend money on figures and games not the dentist #firstworldproblems

I remember last summer, June/July-ish I got dental surgery because I had frequent headaches on account of corroding wisdom teeth and got them taken out before they made anything worse. I'm not really one to talk regarding hygiene, but it's important to take proper care of them before they possibly get worse.

Like the headaches I got from them were like super terrible. I could be fine one moment, but I could randomly just have a sharp headache pain that wouldn't often go away, and I sped through advil to little ot no avail until the surgery happened.

I don't really want to scare you or anything but... (I probably did didn't I? Sorry) try to arrange a dentist appointment, get checked out at the very least and see how things are. 

Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#272 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:04 AM

looooooong day in general. I got a LOT of stuff on my to-do list but took care of a good portion of them. now, I think I'm just going to get some sleep... just need to catch up on FES posting a bit more though... >_<; been neglecting it due to other priorities (school, work, etc.)

ugh. I hope I get some time to relax this weekend again. it feels like all I do lately is complain about how much stuff I have to do. even when I do fun stuff I feel so stressed and rushed that it hardly feels like I did it, lol.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#273 Queenie

Queenie

The french flying toast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:a lot of things :P

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:37 PM

A very good day for me ^^

I were at the Japan Addict (a convention only in Strasbourg) and it was really fun ^^

I saw again the people I met at this convenction previously, I bought somme little things and I saw amazing cosplays <3

#274 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:54 PM

oooh that sounds like fun, wish I could go to conventions but I don't think I've ever been to one (my memory is bad................. I'm PRETTY SURE I haven't been to one ok)

I could use more nerdy friends like me heheheh

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#275 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:48 AM

Today has been pretty bad. I have to study and I've been procrastinating like hell as you can clearly see in this post. I actually finished House of Chains in one sitting today and I had more than half the book left XD

I don't think I would go to a convention. The idea just doesn't really appeal to me. If a group of friends invited me I might give it a shot but I doubt I would go by my own initiative. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

#276 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:39 AM

Finally finished exams.  Time to actually do stuff again.  Like play X-COM....I should get to that someday.

oh wow, that sounds kinda crazy and just... super exciting and impressive haha. All that red. I do like the color red. And just... wow. I have few words.

Welcome to the next chapter of this where the Flames win the best of seven in their own arena and everybody streams out onto the streets from bars.  And just stays there.  Hilariously insane game too.  Go down 3 goals in the first 10 minutes and come back to win 7-4 (Doing my best to translate that to other sports, I think that's like being down 2 goals in the first twenty minutes of an association football game then coming back for a 3-2 or 4-2 win).  All from a team nobody expected to do anything but compete for the lowest spot in the league when the season began...and now continues to be down their arguably best player after he went down a couple months ago.  Heck, one of the most inspiring and neat things I can think of from all this is that half of their playoff "introduction video" involves that same player, the team captain, delivering a speech about how the team is in a place they were told they've never be, how they never quit and never gives up because the fans never quit believing in them.

CDfjdIyVIAATmir.jpg

Or the movie version.

https://v.cdn.vine.c...86122477131.mp4

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#277 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:57 PM

Sounds like the Flames are going full anime mode, eh? :P I'm sure it must be a pretty exciting time to be a fan, to say the least. Underdog stories are always fun, especially when you were on their side the whole time.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#278 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:44 PM

I'm familiar with underdog going all the way back to being a Browns fan. Even my Smite team is debateably an underdog. 

I finished K-On earlier, and I feel the most optimistic I've been in over four years. I don't exactly know what the following few weeks will bring for me, but I believe in both myself, friends, and family that everything will work out okay. 

Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#279 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:52 AM

I won a prize on twitter that came in this morning!

Otherwise, been with the GF, tried to revise (miserably), and uh, I got FFX-X/2 HD on Vita. So that's probably not going to help studying.

#280 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:29 PM

I won a prize on twitter that came in this morning!

Otherwise, been with the GF, tried to revise (miserably), and uh, I got FFX-X/2 HD on Vita. So that's probably not going to help studying.

woah you actually won a prize on twitter? >___>

err don't take the face the wrong way, it's just that I like, never win in such things and feel like the chances are so low. it's often easy to "enter" in twitter giveaways ("just follow and retweet!") but I've never had any success of course so it's always sort of a "oh yeah, I never win but someone has to actually win, right?" kinda thing. even when someone I know wins, even if it's something small, it's sort of surreal. that's how low the chances feel <____< /pessimisticoutlook

what do you mean by "revise"? some kind of school thing? (I'm guessing I'm either a noob or "to revise" is some sort of thing Europeans say they do that we either don't do or call something else... #CulturalGaps #SociallyInept #OneOrTheOther #ThisIsn'tTwitter #OKSorryI'mDoneNowAfterThisOne)

EDIT:

Oh yeah so I actually kinda wanted to talk about my own past couple of days. Pretty much just going to be my ranting and letting off some steam as I've been feeling especially miserable the past few days, both mentally and physically.

So I wake up sometime Thursday afternoon after sleeping in a bit. However I went to bed late, got my sleep interrupted at least a few times, and it wasn't a great night of sleep in general, so eh. For some reason I decided to fast and so after a short bit of prep stuff I forced myself to start working on an important homework assignment (more like a lab project) for a class. This went on until I broke my fast at sunset, after which I went back to work, and pretty much continued to work until about 2 something AM (idk) though at the end I let myself be distracted by Skype unlike before where I was seriously focusing and only shifted away to like, change music and stuff.

After that I ate a little bit and did some other stuff and finally went to sleep late at night (my sleep schedule was screwed at that point and even though I had fried my brain coding and debugging an assembly project and stuff for several hours, my body itself hadn't really done anything so yeah...). I then slept for a little over an hour I think, and somehow woke up at around 6:15 as I had to do stuff and take my sister to school. After that I tried to crash but my body couldn't (I have a problem where once I'm up, I'm pretty much incapable of falling asleep right away, so even though I was extremely exhausted--I'm not like some people, I can't handle not sleeping like it's nothing--I couldn't fall asleep), so I just did some head brainstorming on a bunch of ideas I've been brewing up. It's... sort of in a weird area right now where I'm thinking it's either for a game or a story but I'm not to the point of actually working on either. Essentially I've got some really complicated fantasy-esque fights going on with special powers and such (think sci-fi sort of stuff and like battles in like Naruto, One Piece, or Hunter x Hunter where it can be highly tactical but actual physical power can also come into play), and I pretty much planned out some characters abilities and the basic outline for an entire story arc and the final battle in that arc... naturally it's epic in my head but the idea was that I'd just fall asleep while thinking about these ideas, I didn't actually write them down or anything (yeah I know I should, whatever, I don't care), sadly it didn't really work until like 9AM or something (I don't even know when I fell asleep again)...

then I had to wake up a couple hours or so later, maybe at like 11:30, give or take 10 minutes? I don't know. I pretty much just forced myself to shower and then had to go out and do various things until I got home. after that I ate a bit and finally started to try to relax. now the day is approaching its end and I *almost* fell asleep but the plan is to force myself to stay awake and then go to sleep early so I can maybe fix my sleep schedule a bit. maybe.

anyhow, tl;dr I've been working and busy a lot and am exhausted and don't even want to play video games at this point because I can't muster the energy. it stinks and I'm running on pure fumes and willpower now. due to being busy, I've also neglected FES, so now I'm forcing myself to post (it's not that I don't enjoy it, I'm just seriously not in the mood to really do anything, typing included...)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users