Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Fire Emblem: Dimensional Rift

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:WADUUP HOMIE, HOW YOU DOIN?

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:41 PM

Reminds me of Roy's normal critical.
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#22 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

that's probably because I used the fire from roy's critical to make the fire tongue.gif

#23 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:16 PM

Wahaha, makes so much sense.
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#24 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:09 AM

I'm trying to keep as much about this quiet until FEE3, but since it is not being hosted here, I'll share a little preview. Chapter 4 is done and I got some sprites from a very good spriter.

READY FOR IT? (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

user posted image
Credit: MageKnight404 for the new Jenna mug. smile.gif

#25 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:21 AM

Unless my eyes deceive me...

ah, yes, that's definitely MK404's sprite.

Looking good, man, I'm a little excited~

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#26 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:24 AM

Okay so I was just gonna be a bum and put off some stuff that needed to be done for post-FEE3, but in light of the bump, I have more time to do shit. One of them being an FE-style Riku sprite, which mid-range leveled splicers like myself and Subieko just can't figure out. Why am I telling you this?

Because I'm a bum and I'm putting up a sprite request, and I don't have enough public progress to start an actual thread for it. So if anyone at all has the time/interest to help make an FE-Style Riku for me I'd really appreciate it. If you need to see more progress I will gladly show you chapters 3-4 and what I have of 5 done.

Thanks in advance.

#27 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Interests:Nothing much beyond your typical gamer.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:01 AM

1. Jenna's stats suck ass. Barely any mag or speed, and has shit con. Unless you've given her outstanding Mag/Speed growths to make up for it, her stats will forever suck. And unless you changed the tome WT stats, she's forced to use Fire/Aircalibur all the time.

2. That mug looks almost like a PoR/RD-like mug... I want to know how Raymond could possibly have sprited it to that quality...

Fighting the ghosts of my past. I'd rather not remember who I once used to be..

#28 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

Clearly you don't know MK404 all that well because his sprites are all that damn good.

And Jenna's stats are mostly just Nino's edited a little bit. Mind you, this is her in Chapter 1...so of course she is gonna have low stats, everyone else does in that chapter.

#29 Giloow777_PR

Giloow777_PR

Party manager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:creating music, fire emblem,party,girls

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

this is interesting and i will surely play it when it gets done, oh and keep up the good work biggrin.gif
U will never know what happen to them.
MUAHAHAHA!!!

freaked Giloow
[COLOR=red][COLOR=red][COLOR=red]
------------------------------------------------------

QUE VIVA PUERTO RICOOOOOOOO!!!!!

#30 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (Giloow777_PR @ Jul 2 2012, 11:32 AM)
this is interesting and i will surely play it when it gets done, oh and keep up the good work biggrin.gif

Thanks smile.gif The public patch is going to be released in like a month smile.gif

#31 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Interests:Nothing much beyond your typical gamer.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (fuzz94 @ Jul 2 2012, 09:21 AM)
Clearly you don't know MK404 all that well because his sprites are all that damn good.

And Jenna's stats are mostly just Nino's edited a little bit. Mind you, this is her in Chapter 1...so of course she is gonna have low stats, everyone else does in that chapter.

Erk had terrible mag, but at least he could double things... the only things she could double are loldiers and knights.

Just to give you a perspective on how useless those stats are currently. Just an FYI.

Also, I do know MK404. I just didn't know he could sprite them to RD/PoR-quality.

Fighting the ghosts of my past. I'd rather not remember who I once used to be..

#32 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:54 PM

Erk had terrible mag, but at least he could double things... the only things she could double are loldiers and knights.

Just to give you a perspective on how useless those stats are currently. Just an FYI.

Also, I do know MK404. I just didn't know he could sprite them to RD/PoR-quality.

She is an NPC that sits on a throne on chapter one with mostly soldiers and knights. She doesn't need to be doubling anything that chapter anyway. I know her stats are ass and it is intentional because it's chapter 1.

Also lot's of MK404's sprites are like that. Since the FE7 hack he's stayed quite consistent with his mugs.

#33 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

Looking great so far, Fuzz! smile.gif

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#34 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:08 AM

So because of the bump on FEE3 (which you might not know much about since it is not being hosted here) , I'll share a little bit of progress here. These are all shots of new things I've done/got other people to do.

user posted image

1. Isaac's New Critical, prologue chapter.
2. Alex's new mug, chapter 1. (He was using Batta's mug but that needed to be changed. Originally made as a personal mug for ArngrimtheBerserker for Klok's Medallion of Hope but he never responded to me finishing this so now he's a boss.)
3. Jenna and Glenn got new mugs, Chapter 1. (Credit: Me and Subieko for Glenn and Zappa, MK404 for Jenna)
4. A sneak peak at chapter 4. (Credit: MK404 for Aran's mug)
5. A sneak peak at chapter 5
6. A sneak peak at chapter 5

Sadly a new Riku sprite will not be finished by FEE3 unless someone wants to give me a hand on it.

#35 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

One thing that comes to mind is the contrast of the portrait colors, especially in the third (Jenna is more saturated than other two) and fifth (ditto with Riku) screenshots. Beyond that, it looks good, and I can't wait to see what it'll be like when done!

Spoiler

#36 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

One thing that comes to mind is the contrast of the portrait colors, especially in the third (Jenna is more saturated than other two) and fifth (ditto with Riku) screenshots. Beyond that, it looks good, and I can't wait to see what it'll be like when done!

Spoiler

#37 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

Yeah I actually had a fairly long discussion with people about that in another sight. Thanks though smile.gif

#38 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

So it's been a long time since I updated this. First off is the new riku mug
user posted image
It is not finished just yet, but it's better than what we had before.

Second is that I finished all 5 chapters and that there will be a patch within the next week or so (yaaaay)

Third is that it would have been out sooner if I didn't write god awful text and plot lines when no started out because I have to go back and fix everything in the first 3 chapters. (2 and a prologue) in almost done with chapter 1 so this should be finished shortly.

4th is, there is a super secret update coming out about this after FEE3.

And this is all everyone biggrin.gif

#39 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:55 PM

Hmm. So I gave it some thought.

I got this idea a little more than a year ago when I stumbled across some videos of flyingace's Devourer of Worlds and Mageknight404's A Sacred Dawn. I loved the idea of putting all of my favorite video game characters into Fire Emblem. However, I am not a good writer, and I never really have been. Like I'm creative enough to write my own stories with my own characters. But trying to mix and blend characters from other people into a single world really just is not something I am good at. After trying it myself, I realized why cross-over hacks generally don't work. Despite all of the work and effort I have put into Dimensional Rift I am sad to say that it will not be in production for a while, if I ever do come back to it. (The only way I will is if I find someone who knows most of the characters and is willing to write all of the text and everything themselves, which I won't) I had fun while making and I learned a lot about hacking this way so I don't see it as a waste. I'll finish fixing some stuff and then release the patch to the public, but after that there will probably be no more.

If there are any mugs that you want to use for something for some odd reason just ask and I will probably give you permission.

tl;dr The project is essentially done, I cant write for other people's characters at all so i'll just leave it where it is. No more progress

~Fuzz94

#40 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:17 AM

No offense, but your representation of Riku makes me cringe.
user posted image

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users