Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (19 February 2018 - 09:31 PM) I've always liked having a shoutbox on forums for whatever reason lol. just a nice place to casually throw stuff here. we actually used to have large conversations in them a long time ago, but said time has passed, haha
@  Fire Blazer : (19 February 2018 - 09:30 PM) oh lol yeah I kinda forgot you can. but who would want to
@  Idiot : (19 February 2018 - 05:52 PM) *blocks and reports xcrash1998*
@  Elwood : (19 February 2018 - 10:58 AM) HERESY!!! What maniac would do such a thing!?!
@  xcrash1998 : (19 February 2018 - 09:49 AM) I just realised that you can actually minimize the shout box.
@  Fire Blazer : (19 February 2018 - 05:25 AM) and it'd be a time investment just to get familiar with all the latest fancy tech and stuff :(
@  Fire Blazer : (19 February 2018 - 05:25 AM) I kinda want to do some cool updates and stuff but like, there's too much to do and not enough time
@  Fire Blazer : (19 February 2018 - 05:25 AM) and ofc ppl can't even really tell the difference since everything looks the same, lol
@  Fire Blazer : (19 February 2018 - 05:24 AM) I'm a little impressed you remembered which tweet disappeared amidst all my work, haha
@  Fire Blazer : (19 February 2018 - 05:24 AM) LOL
@  Elwood : (19 February 2018 - 03:34 AM) All is well with the world.
@  Elwood : (19 February 2018 - 03:34 AM) Yo Quiero Taco Bell
@  Elwood : (19 February 2018 - 03:33 AM) My "yo querro taco bell" shout is gone. This must be rectified.
@  Fire Blazer : (19 February 2018 - 12:40 AM) ughhh. that was painful. time for some clean-up now that I think I'm done
@  Fire Blazer : (19 February 2018 - 12:36 AM) BUT PLEASE DO A LITTLE TESTING IF YOU CAN, JUST MAKE A POST AND TRY RANDOM STUFF I GUESS
@  Fire Blazer : (19 February 2018 - 12:36 AM) OK I THINK WE'RE BACK UP AND THINGS SHOULD WORK AGAIN
@  Fire Blazer : (17 February 2018 - 01:31 AM) Idk, but hopefully not longer than 2 days, lol. Probably much less
@  xcrash1998 : (16 February 2018 - 02:13 PM) So you found a better host I guess.
For how long do think will the feshrine be down?
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:44 AM) main thing is it'll probz just take a bit bcuz of how big the forums database is and stuff
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:43 AM) so hopefully this goes relatively smoothly

Photo

Artwork Thread

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:38 AM

Shiny turquoise, shiny turquoise everywhere. XD

But really, all of those were well made, nice work.

Just here to break the posts before it turns into a sextuple post.

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#82 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:54 AM

A self portrait Full Size (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

A self portrait half size (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#83 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:12 PM

I had to stop and wonder why your picture was so blurry because I actually thought it was a picture for a minute. Fantastic stuff, dude!

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#84 kirant

kirant

And no one ate dinner that night.

• Staff
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:54 PM

I'd agree that those are really well done - they feel about halfway to Sims creations.

Though the monochromatic eyes are creeping the hell out of me.

arimbn is obviously soulless.

Red_Blue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated September 29 - Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak Academy

#85 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,102 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:41 AM

Not bad, not bad... the blurred look really does bother me though. I know it's art or whatever but it just feels kinda out of focus and kinda hurts my eyes a tiny bit... that's just me though

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#86 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

Been two years since I last posted a piece here. hopefully I'm remembering the right text codes lmao

Spoiler

"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#87 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:38 AM

OMG epic Thor. Also OMG missing image in your sig. That one might be on my end.

jh7otj.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#88 Idiot

Idiot

Where Am I?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Anything that isn't Lacrosse.

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:04 PM

Wow the progress you've made over the years is phenomenol. Great stuff, man.

I also do not see the image in the signature. better upgrade that account ASAP
Not a very smart person.

FEShrines friendly neighborhood basket case.

#89 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:29 PM

Stalking Lioness

Spoiler

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users