Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Samurai Champloo

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

So on Seraph's suggestion I've been watching this show, it's uh sometimes too silly and sometimes too deep idk it's kinda all over the place but that being said it's a solid watch overall, now aside from general discussion I wanted to ask to anyone who has seen this: how does it all end in a general sense? I don't want to be spoiled on what actually happens, I just want to know if it's a terrible ending, a sort of depressing ending or one that gets you dwelling on it after, a great ending, an ending with some badness (lol) but overall ends on a happy note... yeah, I think you get the drift

Pretty much if it's going to be like "aww man I wish there were more" in the "is it really over?" sense or if it's depressing I'd rather avoid it for a while since my mental condition is rather unstable (it's not a huge secret but I tend to be passionate about the things I do and therefore dwell on them way more than I should/the normal person), but if it's not then it'd be awesome to finish this series up and go on to the next one, whatever that may be (I'm more or less caught up on suggestions that I actually remember haha)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:48 PM

The final 3 episodes that constitute the ending are fantastic.

It leaves you with a sense of fulfillment, the ending is a good one. Get to work and watch it!
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

*sigh of relief*

it better be as you say though or I'll turn emo faster than a flash of lightning (also I'm pacing myself 1 episode a day so unless there's some major cliffhanger that makes me HAVE to know what happens next I'll finish it in a few days XD)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

Watch the Final 3 episodes together, it's like a 3 part finale and they're all connected.

Have you watched episode 23 yet though? That is one of the funniest episodes of anything that I've watched.
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

No I haven't though Samurai Champloo did make me laugh on multiple occasions. I think I just finished 21 or something, I guess I'll watch the 3-part finale or whatever together as you said...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

23 is just too fantastic, I break into a smile and then laughter when I think about it.

Yeah, the finale would be pretty disconnected and strange if you watched 1/3 of it each day haha
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#7 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

I find that I get depressed any time I finish an anime I enjoy...but Seraph is right, it doesn't end in a particularly upsetting way haha.
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

#8 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

Yeah as long as like, the main characters don't die and everything just goes to total hell or something else really sad idk

the general feeling of disappointment etc. when you finish anything that was good, that applies to well... almost anything at least entertainment-wise, and that just means it was good so eh, THAT I don't mind lol, it takes me a while to get over my favorite characters dying though haha

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#9 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:52 PM

Have you ever cried at the end of some shows? /honest question

I know I have, I think I blocked those shows from my memory though so I can't remember the sadness.
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#10 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

lol yeah well maybe not at the EXACT end but close to it definitely, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou had me crying like a baby and I think Code Geass might've made me cry a bit. And I'm sure there's a few others, I'm an emotional guy so I can't help it XD (and One Piece isn't anywhere close to ending but it made me cry as well haha)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#11 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:22 AM

Episode 23 was funny indeed

The ending was... okay, but man they took way too many blows, as if they're invincible. >_>; The fighting parts felt somewhat realistic until then lol

I'm really centimetersentimental though and them all taking separate paths like that was really quite sad for me ;( the end of any great story where the friends have to go separate paths is waaaaay too depressing for my poor emotional soul lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users