Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Member Contact Directory [NEW]

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:01 AM

tl;dr Post your contact info, please and thank you.

So I think we had one of these before, but with the forum dying (not going to lie, it is, and I did what I reasonably could), I want to get people's contact info, any and all, and have it available, so at least we have some way to get back in touch with people if we can. I like a lot of the members here, specifically most of the active ones that I've actually talked to even a bit, and while I don't intend to close up FES... I can't think of any way to get it legitimately active again without providing people some serious incentive to post here and do something they can't (more) easily do elsewhere like on Facebook or Skype or something. :\

So with that, I'll be updating this as I can any mods with access are free to help.

Just post it however you like, but do it organized if you can to make it easier for other people and to look it intelligent. You can technically include as much or as little information as you want: IMO it makes it easier to know how people are doing if they have a Twitter or Facebook they use since we can just kind of see "hey, they're doing fine", but I mean, I regret not even having working contact info for Sothe and Soren, so pretty much anything is welcome, I guess the more likely you are to continue to check it in the long-term, the better. I included a lot just because that's my personality.

Official Fire Emblem Shrine Member Directory

Blazer

E-mail: smashfire17 AT gmail DOT com

Twitter: @BurningGrav, @fireemblembuzz (FES Twitter)

Youtube: https://www.youtube....ser/BurningGrav (trying to get away from the name "Blazer" on YT/Twitch/other places...), http://www.youtube.com/user/FireShrine (FES/somewhat personal YT)

Twitch: BurningGravity

Extra: Feel free to contact me for whatever, whenever, I like talking to people and as the creator and head admin/webmaster of FES for like, over 10 years, you can only imagine how overly sentimental I can get when it comes to FES =P. Also if you have my phone # or know someone who does, you can text me, but I won't be giving it out for what I think are obvious reasons.

GyppyGirl2021

Email: gyppygirl2021 AT gmail DOT com

Voffie

Email: iamvoffie@yahoo.com (I have multiple emails, this is the one you get)

Twitter: @Voffie_

Youtube: https://www.youtube....Y6CL2HyDtRygOIQ

Twitch: Voffie

Mercurius

Skype: Contact Blazer, SmashedFish, arimibn, Matt Snow, AbsolutelyTotalSilence, or Golden Warrior and introduce yourself first.

Shu

Email: jacobkost@live.com

Twitter: @TheMoeCash

Phone: 651-323-8135

Feel free to hit me up on any and all of those. I love the people here and this place, wouldn't want to lose out on you guys even if we're not always in constant contact.

Cero:

Email: shadowcero474 AT gmail DOT com (This account has the least amount of emails coming in so I'll see a mail quickest here)

Skype: yash.bagri (Mention who you are otherwise you're gonna get denied.)

Twitter: @ShadowCero (Check it pretty regularly so it's probably the quickest way to contact me aside from Skype.)

Youtube: https://www.youtube....r/pokemaster474

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ShadowCero (I try to stream every weekend so you can hit me up then if you want to)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 GyppyGirl2021

GyppyGirl2021

Urist Stukosbomrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:07 AM

GyppyGirl2021

...And that's about it :V

Urist Stukosbomrek, Herbalist cancels Drink: Interrupted by Hype.

Urist Stukosbomrek has gone stark raving mad!

#3 Voffie

Voffie

He who might do things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Games. Anime. More games.

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:09 AM

Voffie

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:11 AM

GyppyGirl2021

...And that's about it :V

simple and predictable, I like it

Voffie

I have 4 e-mails I pretty much actively use, and more on top of that, get at me

gomu gomu nooooo, REDDO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWKKKKU

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:23 AM

I have more e-mails than I can remember having. (it's because of MMOs.) I recently stopped making those after I learned of temporary e-mail services though.

There are a lot of things forums are useful for that facebook/skype isn't. Skype has recently made archives harder to search and has a character limit on messages, with archives expiring altogether after a year. Facebook is too self-centered to bring up topics for anyone to read and respond to. The biggest competitors would be Reddit and 4chan or something, but I hate how both look and how they make a sense of identity in the members invisible unless they happen to have a reputation for something atypical. (MMORPGs are actually my favorite social platform but they have far more problems than forums do when it comes to accessibility.)

I don't like to post contact information for me out in the open but you can ask Blazer, SmashedFish, arimibn, Matt Snow, AbsolutelyTotalSilence, or Golden Warrior for my skype, though you would have to mention your forum identity in the opening message since otherwise I'll probably report as spam and block immediately. I don't even post my 3DS friend code (is there a reason to have those outside of when you happen to both have the same multiplayer game?)

also I'll probably be sticking around until I hit 1,200 posts (after which I'm going to use post numbers as an excuse to not come here much again, at least until FE:if is released or something.)

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#6 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

There are a lot of things forums are useful for that facebook/skype isn't. Skype has recently made archives harder to search and has a character limit on messages, with archives expiring altogether after a year. Facebook is too self-centered to bring up topics for anyone to read and respond to.

I agree to all this stuff, but without enough like-minded thinkers in one place... XP

also I'll probably be sticking around until I hit 1,200 posts

ahahaha what is with people wanting to stop after getting a certain # of posts, is it really that appealing? or is your desire for an excuse to not come here just that strong? lol

EDIT: Forgot to mention earlier, but if you went by another username for a long time, feel free to post that too so people can potentially find you easier.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#7 Knight of Argentum

Knight of Argentum

Maximus Imperator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Saepe in arcas verborum scribere obliviscor.

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:04 PM

My Skype: silverknight998

I'm not really comfortable with posting anything else here yet. My email gets spammed a ton and it's become a pain to use as a personal messanger, so I just usually stick to Skype. Feel free to add me or whatever, just tell me who you are first.

#8 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:26 PM

ahahaha what is with people wanting to stop after getting a certain # of posts, is it really that appealing? or is your desire for an excuse to not come here just that strong? lol

It's the excuse thing. A decade of playing MMOs, going on internet forums, and playing grindy JRPGs for hundreds of hours has made me extremely addiction-prone. When I'm active on a forum I basically check for activity every day at least 7 times(at school, at home, in lines, at restaurants, anywhere I have internet since forums are so easy to access), and more if anything actually happens. The more recent posts I invest in the forum, the higher the activity count gets, which ends up in me checking it again. It's also just a really easy outlet for me to shove the walls of text in my brain into where I think I'll actually remember where it is, and maybe even get some other opinions about it too. I'd run a blog for that last one but it doesn't really have the community part of it that makes it easier to remember, or talk about things.

It's kind of like trying to simulate the effect of having reached max level in a videogame or something, at which point you start to feel like there isn't much left to do even though there actually is.

I'm actually normally ok with this because of how I don't actually like having a social life, given that it's a high-maintenance product of active deception that results in no actual connection(sure as hell convenient to have when it counts though.) The times I do regret getting these addictions is when I feel like I should have spent the time on creative results, even if I would have had far less of a voice and worldview if it wasn't for how I didn't have these internet outlets to practice them on. I'd become one of those wandering soulsearchers who have no idea what the hell they want or can think about why they believe in what they do or listen to.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#9 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:46 PM

Randy Savage.

Thats about as far as my social media contact info goes.
Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#10 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:28 PM

I'd put something else up, but honestly i don't use anything other than Skype and forums to talk to people.

Edit: make sure to put your forum name up. I get spammed regularly, so unexpected friend invites are usually ignored

#11 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:34 AM

Just skype for some of you, huh. going to stink when that goes out of fashion and ya'll disappear >>; *reminded of AIM*

It's the excuse thing. A decade of playing MMOs, going on internet forums, and playing grindy JRPGs for hundreds of hours has made me extremely addiction-prone. When I'm active on a forum I basically check for activity every day at least 7 times(at school, at home, in lines, at restaurants, anywhere I have internet since forums are so easy to access), and more if anything actually happens. The more recent posts I invest in the forum, the higher the activity count gets, which ends up in me checking it again. It's also just a really easy outlet for me to shove the walls of text in my brain into where I think I'll actually remember where it is, and maybe even get some other opinions about it too. I'd run a blog for that last one but it doesn't really have the community part of it that makes it easier to remember, or talk about things.

It's kind of like trying to simulate the effect of having reached max level in a videogame or something, at which point you start to feel like there isn't much left to do even though there actually is.

I'm actually normally ok with this because of how I don't actually like having a social life, given that it's a high-maintenance product of active deception that results in no actual connection(sure as hell convenient to have when it counts though.) The times I do regret getting these addictions is when I feel like I should have spent the time on creative results, even if I would have had far less of a voice and worldview if it wasn't for how I didn't have these internet outlets to practice them on. I'd become one of those wandering soulsearchers who have no idea what the hell they want or can think about why they believe in what they do or listen to.

I see... this actually makes a lot of sense, IMO... and also makes me sad the forums couldn't be nearly as active/exciting as they used to be, though in a way, I suppose that makes it easier for you to not be invested in it... which, from my understanding, is not because you secretly hate FES, but rather you just don't want to be putting in the time to check the forums so much, I guess.

I kind of get the video game analogy; you have to "draw a line" at some point if you want to quit in certain games like MMORPGs and other online multiplayer games or games with just an absurdly high amount of hours required to fully complete the game.... in this case I can't see forums being that addicting but I did used to make dozens of posts a day and check super frequently, like, "man I can hardly keep up with the dang forums!" frequently, which makes me sad now that I think about it... but at the same time, it's not like I have 2-3 hours a day to spend on forums anymore, I don't have much a "social life" IMO but I do have a lot of things I do besides playing and talking about video games and watching and talking about anime (lol), so meh

I regret working on TLP for as long as I did, I sometimes wonder if the way I spent my free time chatting with people online and such was a bad idea, I mean I still do that to some extent... can I really afford it? and the thing is, ultimately, I feel like if all I ever did was push myself to be efficient and use my time to be productive, I'd have gotten even more depressed and more stressed out than I already have/currently am, which would probably just be too much. so ultimately, I try not to regret the time I spend writing walls of text or having meaningless chit-chat with people and whatnot... sometimes I almost miss it... because I think enjoying now is important and now just for the now but for the future, if that makes sense (I doubt it did)... meh, I can't really explain some extra thoughts going through my head (mostly because I can't sort them out in the first place) so I guess I'll just leave it at that

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#12 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:57 AM

Oh, I definitely think it would involve being more depressed and stressed out. But tangible ability is by society's standards much more important to have than comfort. That's why people look down on spoiled rich kids.

...I just realized that every self-insert I've ever thought up all share the quality of pampering someone else with their vast amounts of money. I wonder if it's the result of being shopping repressed due to my super-stingy nature.

#13 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 01 September 2015 - 02:24 AM

Email: matias.cardenas07@gmail.com OR matias.cardenasr@mail.udp.cl
Need my number for an emergency or something: Blazer can hook you up.

Dammit I knew this was coming eventually but I was hoping it never would. It was a pleasure being a part of this guys, I really hope I never forget about FES, I definitely wouldn't be the same person without it. If you anyone needs anything, someone to talk to about a problem, wants to play some smash, is in Chile/Santiago for some reason and wants a tour/meet up just send me a message. I can't promise I'll be able to just have small talk since I'm terrible at that but I can give it a shot. It was awesome being here and I hope we still talk in the skype group.

Oh an if those of you who use it want to add me on facebook my name is Matias Cardenas. Just send me a message saying ur from FES and I'll almost definitely accept.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#14 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 03:12 AM

Email: matias.cardenas07@gmail.com OR matias.cardenasr@mail.udp.cl
Need my number for an emergency or something: Blazer can hook you up.

Dammit I knew this was coming eventually but I was hoping it never would. It was a pleasure being a part of this guys, I really hope I never forget about FES, I definitely wouldn't be the same person without it. If you anyone needs anything, someone to talk to about a problem, wants to play some smash, is in Chile/Santiago for some reason and wants a tour/meet up just send me a message. I can't promise I'll be able to just have small talk since I'm terrible at that but I can give it a shot. It was awesome being here and I hope we still talk in the skype group.

Oh an if those of you who use it want to add me on facebook my name is Matias Cardenas. Just send me a message saying ur from FES and I'll almost definitely accept.

calm down, not time for emotional speeches yet.  the forums aren't going to disappear immediately but you know, before everyone forgets their login and it gets any more awkward to sign in for the lurkers... >_>;

there's still the FES chat and we'll still continue to shout/post here as we feel like, hopefully when FE14 comes out people are willing to discuss that and maybe battle each other (though FE online is fundamentally kinda... meh to me so we'll see how that goes)

but yeah don't get carried away yet, maybe I made it sound too depressing but I just want to get the contact info before people start leaving for good, you know? especially from those lurkers like Bobryk and Kirant and bblues and Rujio and the list goes on, where I don't have their contact info outside of maybe their e-mail and one other thing

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#15 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:00 AM

Dammit I knew this was coming eventually but I was hoping it never would.

you're part of why it's dying you know Oh, don't be like that, Snow! We'll get through this, I just know it! I mean we've been undeads for way longer before.

#16 Knight of Argentum

Knight of Argentum

Maximus Imperator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Saepe in arcas verborum scribere obliviscor.

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:53 AM

Idk maybe you guys can pull a TEB and go completely dead and just refuse to die. It's probably going to happen anyway.

Also, as I stated above, my email is spammed too much to be convenient for usage as a personal messanger. If it comes down to necessity, I will post it. Maybe my facebook will make an appearance at some point.

#17 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 01 September 2015 - 01:10 PM

Cero:

Email: shadowcero474 AT gmail DOT com (This account has the least amount of emails coming in so I'll see a mail quickest here)

Skype: yash.bagri (Mention who you are otherwise you're gonna get denied.)

Twitter: @ShadowCero (Check it pretty regularly so it's probably the quickest way to contact me aside from Skype.)

Youtube: https://www.youtube....r/pokemaster474

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ShadowCero (I try to stream every weekend so you can hit me up then if you want to)

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#18 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:37 PM

pro tip: type your e-mail out like I did or like smash fire 17 at GMAIL and we can get the idea without you being at much risk of being spammed by bots, lol

also until I feel like putting down the mainsite I sincerely doubt I'll be putting down the forums, so yeah, even if posting doesn't happen, it'll just kind of sit here rotting like a corpse... no burials here >_>;

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#19 Kingultra

Kingultra

Godly Baka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

Kingault

YouTube: TheKingultraOmega

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KingaultOmega

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kingault

user posted image

#20 Valke

Valke

lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:drawing!!! writing!!! playing games!! honestly anything that could distract me from reality haha

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:37 AM

Valke

Email: kaikunai AT ymail DOT com
Twitter: @KuroAyakashi

...aand that's it. Also if any of you want to add me on Facebook, it's Seth Dreveaius Montger. man i have a really weird social account name...

you can't spell success without 'succ'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users