Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Out NOW: Bobryk's SECOND Book!!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

I think you might have to be a member =\
user posted image

#22 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

*flips table*

WHAT HAPPENED TO "Checkout as Guest"?!!!
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#23 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

Haha. I mean, you could just make an ebay account. Not like it's dangerous tongue.gif
user posted image

#24 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

I DUN WAN TOO. *Flippin tables*

I WILL FIND DAT BUTTON.
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#25 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

Little update:

My personal stock of hardcovers is SOLD OUT.

If you've reserved a copy, have no fear-- you'll still get one. If not, well, you're SOL. You'll have to get it from Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Paperbacks are still available though! (And, of course, if you buy a hardcover from anywhere and bring it to me I will gladly sign it.)

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU T_T

I want your signature again T_T

also you should get a domain name for your site XP

and lastly

STOP INSPIRING ME WITH YOUR AWESOMENESS DAMMIT T_T

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#26 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

You can still get a signed paperback!

And I'm working on the domain...>.>
user posted image

#27 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

So it's been a while since I actually did anything (or posted on this forum, for that matter) but here's a large update with the future of The Dream War series!

http://thedreamwar.b...s.html?spref=fb

(I also updated the Fun Facts to include Book Two, so if you've read that I would check out that page as well!)
user posted image

#28 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Guess who just received a signed paperback! (hint: me)

thoughts (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
I'm loving it so far. I just left off on the part where they're entering the castle after the labyrinth. Best moment of the book so far? "Learning." Also, who's that on the cover? Euwart is my guess, but I could easily be wrong.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#29 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

x (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 14 2013, 10:34 PM)
Guess who just received a signed paperback! (hint: me)

[SPOILER=thoughts]I'm loving it so far. I just left off on the part where they're entering the castle after the labyrinth. Best moment of the book so far? "Learning." Also, who's that on the cover? Euwart is my guess, but I could easily be wrong.

Oh wow, you're pretty far already! SWEET. The labyrinth is definitely one of, if not my favorite parts of the book. (I just had a hell of a time writing it, as you can probably imagine.)

And that's funny...no one I know who's read it has commented on that line yet, so I kinda forgot it existed.

Yes, the cover is Euwart. He looks a bit too..."barbarian-ish" for my liking, but it first him well enough I suppose. (The cover at least looks badass.)

Thanks for the comments!

[/SPOILER]
user posted image

#30 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

Wow... Finished it last night, and welp, that ending. Sig's personal development aside, I'll be missing Adrian. He was pretty cool, and it was nice for the group to have a mentor figure other than (lo)Lloyd. Ah well, more questions!

a) First and foremost, Euwart's gonna return for what's-her-face, right? He really needs someone to fill the void.
cool.gif Are the gods and goddesses going to stay present in the plot? Their backstory was a nice touch, and they are each pretty cool characters in their own right.
c) How related are the impersonations of the king of Ariglioth and Endifubi? Bit of a silly question, but.

And some random comments!
-I like how you tied each character to an element. The god encounters were also quite well written.
-I almost feel like we saw MORE of Lloyd's personality in this book than the other. Only fractionally, of course.
-I really, really like what you did with Euwart. Sig and Trist also got some development, but he got the most, and he needed it. His god encounter (whose name I can't remember for the life of me) was also awesomely hilarious, by the way.

Keep up the good work, yo!

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#31 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Broken quotes are broken, but meh tongue.gif

Wow... Finished it last night, and welp, that ending. Sig's personal development aside, I'll be missing Adrian. He was pretty cool, and it was nice for the group to have a mentor figure other than (lo)Lloyd. Ah well, more questions!

I think I said this on my blog...the team finally stopped using their jeigan! biggrin.gif (I love that Adrian = jeigan comparison for some reason.)

a) First and foremost, Euwart's gonna return for what's-her-face, right? He really needs someone to fill the void.

lol@ what's her face. Welp, he's still not quite over good ol' Mia, so we'll have to see where that goes. (Translation: Not telling tongue.gif)

cool.gif Are the gods and goddesses going to stay present in the plot? Their backstory was a nice touch, and they are each pretty cool characters in their own right.

I've been debating that ever since I finished it. At the beginning, it was unintended that they'd become such an important part of the book, not only plotwise, but character development-wise, so I'm not entirely sure. The guys still have the god-gemstone things too (well, 'cept Euwart), so don't forget about those.

c) How related are the impersonations of the king of Ariglioth and Endifubi? Bit of a silly question, but.

Not a silly question at all! Very, very important. That's all I'll say!

And some random comments!
-I like how you tied each character to an element. The god encounters were also quite well written.

Thanks! I loved writing those conversations myself.

-I almost feel like we saw MORE of Lloyd's personality in this book than the other. Only fractionally, of course.

Perhaps Lloyd is starting to show his true colors? nope

-I really, really like what you did with Euwart. Sig and Trist also got some development, but he got the most, and he needed it. His god encounter (whose name I can't remember for the life of me) was also awesomely hilarious, by the way.

This book was intended to be "Euwart's book" so he was meant to get the brunt of the development. And Incendian (the fire god) and Euwart's conversation was oh-so-fun to write. Probably my favorite conversation I've written so far.

Keep up the good work, yo!

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Also, for some more fun stuff (that might answer some questions) check out the fun facts!

http://thedreamwar.b...er-warning.html

There's some interesting book two stuff in there, and book one as well, of course.

user posted image

#32 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

HOLD ZE FAWKING FROG LEGS. PERSONAL PAPERBACKS ARE STILL IN STOCK. AND I GET PAID TODAY. I GET TO HAVE MY AUTOGRAPH AND BOOKMARK FROM BOBRYK. YUS.
Posted Image

#33 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

o.O necropost much? tongue.gif

Yeah, I guess they are (I forgot to edit the eBay listing on this thread, because, you know, this post is OLD). I might have one or two lying around...
user posted image

#34 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

now if only Blazer weren't so freaking lazy/unmotivated and would start reading Bobryk's story... (to be fair I actually got a little ways in, much farther than I had previous runs, but I'm still not very far lol)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#35 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

I never picked this one up! Gah, Junior year ate up my whole life. If you've still got a copy lying around when I get back, I'll pick it up.
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

#36 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

@Blazer hey, you bought one and that's all that matters. Use it as a paperweight for all I care tongue.gif

@Rujio I still have a handful that I forgot about, apparently. I'll probably hold on to them too since I don't actively sell The Curse of the Magi directly anymore, so I'll more than very likely have one waiting for you when you get back.

user posted image

#37 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

so Bobryk do you have sales statistics on these things?

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#38 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

I can track sales via Amazon/Kindle purchases (and obviously personal copies I sell myself) but that's it. I'm pretty much oblivious until I get those semi-annual checks.

And no I don't reveal those sales figures ever
user posted image

#39 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:00 AM

I wasn't saying you should but hypothetically speaking if I were to comment on it I would probably comment it'd be cool to know but it's really none of my business so *awkward*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#40 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

Not awkward at all. People ask me all the time especially girls I date and I'm like "nope." I like to have fun with people when they ask stuff like that biggrin.gif
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users