Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Hello, I'm Completely New At This

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 whitepikmin45

whitepikmin45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Doctor Who, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Burn Notice, White Collar, more shows on USA that I won't bother naming

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hello to all of you fire emblem shrine users. I joined a while back but could not figure out how to post stuff(believe me I tried everything). But now I've figured out ow to post and talk to all of you guys.

Anyway enough with all the idle chat, I'm a real big fan of Doctor Who,My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, and I love pokemon,fire emblem, and super smash bros. If I can find the thread where battling and trading goes I will definitely join that as well as smashing it up on the wii.
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.

#2 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

What up newcomer! We;come to the shrine.

I'm sure you'll have a great time with us and our odd community.

Also one question, Muffins or Cupcakes?

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#3 Kingultra

Kingultra

Godly Baka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Welcome to this lovely forum. There's a decent amount of people who play Pokemon here, but I happen to like Doctor Who. It's nice to see another fan join.
user posted image

#4 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (whitepikmin45 @ Dec 15 2012, 11:51 AM)
Hello to all of you fire emblem shrine users.  I joined a while back but could not figure out how to post stuff(believe me I tried everything).  But now I've figured out ow to post and talk to all of you guys.

Anyway enough with all the idle chat, I'm a real big fan of Doctor Who,My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, and I love pokemon,fire emblem, and super smash bros.  If I can find the thread where battling and trading goes I will definitely join that as well as smashing it up on the wii.

FINALLY, A DOCTOR WHO FAN. biggrin.gif Hey, welcome to the forums.
Who's your favorite doctor? Mine's David Tennant. biggrin.gif

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

Yo, welcome to the forums!

I think you should meet this one guy called Grey_Tensho.

And I like Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Smash Bros. as well. Though I don't have a ton of time to play anymore. XD

There's a Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 thread somewhere and for Brawl, we used to brawl quite a bit here but it kinda died down but my FC is 0473-7705-4433, hit me up in the shoutbox if we're ever on at the same time if you wanna play.

Enjoy your stay!

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Whitewolf8

Whitewolf8

The goldfishest memory ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Mikki @ Dec 16 2012, 06:49 AM)

FINALLY, A DOCTOR WHO FAN. biggrin.gif Hey, welcome to the forums.
Who's your favorite doctor? Mine's David Tennant. biggrin.gif

*Also a Doc. Who fan* *Feels slightly left out*

Welcome new guy!... And to add to the 'muffin or cupcake' question asked, i'm going to ask one thing and one thing only, so you better listen carefully.
CAKE OR DEATH?!

Oh, and, Happy Hunting~!

d1e502f831c13190dd34a16b376298af%20-%20C

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA, HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY

DIAL-UP INTERNET AND OVERLY-POISONOUS ARACHNID

#7 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

Hey, welcome to the forums! laugh.gif
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#8 whitepikmin45

whitepikmin45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Doctor Who, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Burn Notice, White Collar, more shows on USA that I won't bother naming

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

I can't decide between cupcakes and muffins, but I do love Pinkie Pie more than Derpy. my first doctor was Tennant, and I'm still getting used to Matt Smith.
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.

#9 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (whitepikmin45 @ Dec 15 2012, 09:41 PM)
I can't decide between cupcakes and muffins, but I do love Pinkie Pie more than Derpy.  my first doctor was Tennant, and I'm still getting used to Matt Smith.

You and I will get along just fine! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users