Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Dead Space series?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#41 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:13 AM

See why I said upgrade stasis? You can upgrade how many shots you have, and how long it lasts.

And yea, the hunter still ****in scares me. Theres something about his head/face. That half skull thing may be cliche but its still scary. The ubermorph (Dead Space 2's version of the hunter) is far less scary. Hell he doesn't look like a dead body. He looks alien.

user posted image

Maybe its scary in its own way but the hunter scares me more.
user posted image

#42 Nils

Nils

Makes poems so bad you will cry.....out of pity xD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Playing the guitar<br>Listening to Music (Rock, some jazz and a little bit of classical music)<br>Fire Emblem (Of course)<br>Video games in general (mostly FPS and RPG)<br>Reading<br>Cooking<br>Flying (Piloting)<br>Archery

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

Hmm. In Chapter 7 at the momeny.
Got lvl 4 suit. I have 5 power nodes and I have no idea what to upgrade xD

I was thinking RIG or something. I've only upgraded RIG to have 20 more air and 25 more health. I've also upgraded my plasma cutter's damage and capacity by 2.

Should I just keep upgrading RIG? Or should I start upgrading stasis/kinesis?
Hey everyone! If you're a KH or FF fan, please come to Castle Oblivion to discuss things about them!

Its a bit late now since the forum is practically dead. I almost keep this sig PURELY for sentimental value xD

user posted image

#43 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

Oh jeez yea you need more HP. Don't bother upgrading kinesis. Its damn near useless. That should be the last thing you do. Go for max HP. You're gonna need it soon.
user posted image

#44 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Playing the guitar<br>Listening to Music (Rock, some jazz and a little bit of classical music)<br>Fire Emblem (Of course)<br>Video games in general (mostly FPS and RPG)<br>Reading<br>Cooking<br>Flying (Piloting)<br>Archery

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Yeah. I maxed out all my HP (Screw air). I'm working on upgrading Stasis right now. Should I upgrade duration or charge? (I'm guessing charge). Then again its a bit late considering that I'm in Chapter 10 xD
Hey everyone! If you're a KH or FF fan, please come to Castle Oblivion to discuss things about them!

Its a bit late now since the forum is practically dead. I almost keep this sig PURELY for sentimental value xD

user posted image

#45 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Charge gives you more uses. It goes up to 8 shots. If you're this close to the end, its time to max your plasma cutters capacity and damage. Same for your pulse rifle. The final boss is easiest if you use only those two, and you're gonna need the damage and ammo capacity.
user posted image

#46 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hmmm. Which should I do first? I'll probably try to upgrade stasis. In all honesty I haven't gotten a lot of power nodes throughout the game :/

user posted image

#47 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

Well an experienced player like me spends all his credits on power nodes >w< I'm skilled enough to get by using ammo drops. But I say it depends on how much you use stasis. If you use it a lot, upgrade that. If not, upgrade your weapons. Besides, you can't use stasis on the final boss anyway.
user posted image

#48 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

Idk who the final boss is but whatever xD
The leviathen was quite easy imo. I learned something new to add to the things I learned from Dead Space.

I hate Twitchers sleep.gif

user posted image

#49 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

The final boss is gonna make you shit your pants. And if you hate DS1 twitchers, don't even tangle with DS2 twitchers. They're way worse.
user posted image

#50 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

lol. Idk about DS2. Haven't beaten DS1 yet. Kinda been playing TF2 more lately xD

I really need to throw away my flamethrower. Force gun or contact beam would be nice about now xD

user posted image

#51 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Oh shit you didn't switch yet? Lol this far in the game its almost too late. You'll never get the nodes you need to make them good. Then again the force gun is still better than the flamethrower period lol.
user posted image

#52 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

Yeah I'll probably get Force gun. I won't be able to play until Tuesday. I'll probably beat the game then.

user posted image

#53 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

Daww lol. Just be ready for the shocker at the end.
user posted image

#54 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

Hmmm. My guess is that Kendra will die like Hammond did. Didn't like Hammond dying D:
Kendra should die becuase she's so damn whiney sleep.gif

By the looks of things, Mercer MIGHT survive. Seeing that he's behind the infestation of the Ishimura. I'm guessing that he might kill Nicole just like he did with Temple :/

user posted image

#55 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

Techically the Captain is behind the infestation since he was on a secret mission to retrieve the mission, sent by the church. The mining operation was a coverup. The church knew the entire time the Marker was there. Mercer is just psycho because of the marker. He is it's pawn. He's only doing what it wants him to do.

And yea, Kendra pissed me off when it got to the point where she was like "I don't know how much more of this I can take." I screamed at my TV, "BITCH I'M THE ONE FIGHING THESE ****IN' THINGS AND FIXIN' SHIT YER JUST SITTIN' AT A COMPUTER!!"

Yea I'm wierd like that XD
user posted image

#56 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

"BITCH I'M THE ONE FIGHING THESE ****IN' THINGS AND FIXIN' SHIT YER JUST SITTIN' AT A COMPUTER!!"

^ THIS
Except I'm sitting on a computer xD

user posted image

#57 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

I wanted to shoot her myself
user posted image

#58 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Oh that would be fun. You could dismember her with the plasma cutter. Or..............OR...............Burn her with a flamethrower biggrin.gif

Now I regret getting rid of it xD
Probably gonna reach endgame tomorrow biggrin.gif

user posted image

#59 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

No you wont lol. You never do get a shot at her sadly.
user posted image

#60 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

lol
But honestly. I sometimes think it would be really cool if there was co-op campaign for DS1. I've heard that it will be there for DS3 but I have a forboding feeling that it will ruin the game.

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users