Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

hello i'm new and i' making a romhack

new .romhack. need help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 FahadRashid327

FahadRashid327

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:I’m comedian +sometimes nerd +reading books like miss peregrine’s home for peculiar children

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:09 PM

hello, guys, my name is Fahad and I'm from Saudia Arabia & I'm making a new ROM, new character new classes this is my ideas and some is from my friend but he died 

will he did create some hacks but he...

back to This game was inspired by some event in my life

like when my father died when my Lil sis was 5 so she was Devastated 

so me and brother made up with  this Good Demons like in the golden compass and she's well now and she loves FE games and everything about it 

and one day she said let's make our own ROM hack I said why not? 

and she's now 10 and a half

some of the characters like Arai Reina was created by me and my friend john  b4 he died  and Zolan'U has the Arabian style and I think this is new idea no one did a ROM hack have Arabic character  and i wanted to know how to make everything cuz I don't have any knowladge in this kinda stuff and i love a good challenge

and this is the pics of some of the characters I would like make them Attached File  Arai Reina.jpg   250.36KB   0 downloads Attached File  SPIRIDON.jpg   186.29KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Zolan'u.jpg   162.89KB   0 downloads 

#2 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:10 PM

Yo Rashid.
Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#3 FahadRashid327

FahadRashid327

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:I’m comedian +sometimes nerd +reading books like miss peregrine’s home for peculiar children

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:08 PM

Yo Rashid.

yes idiot 

LOL that is good name :D

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

hi hi, welcome~

so sorry to hear about all the suffering you went through :( I hope things have gotten slightly better since then

about making a ROM hack, it's extremely hard, you kind of need to be good with computers, English, and drawing/spriting, unless you can find someone to do all the art for you, but people are usually too busy so unless you pay them they won't do it (since it's really hard and time-consuming)

I know some Arabic (I can read/write it anyway it's been a long time since I went to Saudi Arabia and I forgot most of what I knew about speaking), it's cool you're from Saudi Arabia and I think it could be cool to have Arabian-influenced things (though I personally don't like to mix the real world and video games so I wouldn't really like that), but hacking is just super hard, like it can take a thousand or more hours and you have to know about game design and everything else I mentioned, it's hard without help, unless you just want to do a few chapters (like 5 chapters max), but even that could take a couple hundred hours and you'd still need to learn a lot, so it could be tough

maybe if you just want to do a reskin you could do that, like replace Eliwood in FE7 with your own character, idk, but a new hack with a new story/classes and a whole new set of characters would be difficult

anyway gl

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 FahadRashid327

FahadRashid327

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

that sound like a good challenge 

but I think it's weird last night john visited in my dream he said show them best that you can

and don't  forget about "Madea" (a character of tyler perry movies EVERYBODY KNOWS HER RIGHT?)

he did ROM hack about her 9 chapters I think  it had some comedy and Bad language she used GUNs it was fe7 like lyn' story

I need to do something in the next months to ignore be oldest brother he's coming from Canada in his pain in the pom pom (moglin word means butt)

#6 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:54 AM

Always nice to see a new face. I hope you stick around for awhile. None of us are going to bite(not too hard anyway).

Like blazer said hacking is hard. I started, and gave up when I realized just how much effort it was going to take with very little return. That said don't let the difficulty discourage you! For as hard as it is making a romhack can be very fun. I enjoyed it while I was doing it. Especially the art side of things. Making new portraits, and thinking about what kind of characters they are is so much fun. Anyway my suggestion would be to do a little research on what you need to know in order to do something like that. If it seems like too much, then take a step back and learn by doing. Take baby steps and learn one thing at a time.

#7 Mig64

Mig64

The Flying Submarine of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:ERROR 404

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

If that sounds like a good challenge to you, I say you should tackle it, you can find the tools in the "Hacking Realm" of the main site and Blazer wrote a big ass tutorial too. The spiriting part is tricky, though, I don't know any tutorials I could actually recommend to you, but they're out there.

I'm generally not this optimistic, or at all, but dear people appearing in dreams often led to interesting outcomes in real life, if he's willing to advise you to give us your best, then who knows what may come out of this? Heh, you may eventually find you have an inner game designer in you as you keep trying!

#8 FahadRashid327

FahadRashid327

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:51 PM

If that sounds like a good challenge to you, I say you should tackle it, you can find the tools in the "Hacking Realm" of the main site and Blazer wrote a big ass tutorial too. The spiriting part is tricky, though, I don't know any tutorials I could actually recommend to you, but they're out there.

I'm generally not this optimistic, or at all, but dear people appearing in dreams often led to interesting outcomes in real life, if he's willing to advise you to give us your best, then who knows what may come out of this? Heh, you may eventually find you have an inner game designer in you as you keep tryingohanks

oh thanks a lot everybody i'm already doing a lot  finished some character and i was thinking if

i did the Madea Rom Hack first its  9-10 chapters if it come good i'll do the other one ok

and she gonna make her enemies taste the rainbow

she got silver hair but she also got silver bullets do they wanna one of them ;)  

it will be like practice for me  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users