Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Shin megami tensei IV final announced

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:12 AM

https://mobile.twitt...m/megaten_atlus

Yup. It's happening. And given that nearly every smt game has been released in America(in one form or another anyway) I have high hopes this will be the same. AFAIK it's also on 3ds and from the main page likely has many of the same characters. I'm hoping this means you can use save data from the first smt4(ending choice, dlc, etc.) in some sort of way for this. Not sure exactly how they would implement that as the endings are seriously divergent, but atlus is pretty creative. Not to mention the most obvious thing I missed *ahem* MORESMTHELLYEAHBITCHES! sorry, had to get that out.

#2 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:10 PM

Is this a sequel? I guess so. I haven't even finished 4 yet, need to get on that eventually. I hope they add defense back into the game, early game was way too hard and being able to brute force everything gets boring fast. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#3 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:01 PM

It looks like a sequel to me, but atlus isn't against enhanced remakes so that is also possible.

Early game too hard? Only thing that sticks out really was minotaur. We during after that was cake until the really late stuff(merkabah comes to mind. Especially on neutral route.) what do you mean defense btw? Like a stat for physical defense? I'm pretty sure that falls under vitality. If you're talking about physical blocking/repelling those are in four(although they are rather rare and fairly useless for the most part)

#4 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:28 AM

No like an actual defense stat. Enemies do the same damage from the beginning of the game to you no matter how high level you are.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#5 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:18 AM

Like a stat for physical defense? I'm pretty sure that falls under vitality. But that's not in 4, so I'm just a dumbass

I agree that should be there. I believe there is a skill to increase your entire team's defense but honestly that wouldn't be worth the effort to gain considering how great some of the other buffing skills are

Edit:tetrakarn anyone?

#6 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:32 AM

Pretty sure it's a sequel and I think I heard Walter will return. While it's cool this is a thing, I'm a little "eh" on it because I still haven't beaten SMT IV XD

but that's really just my fault... hopefully I can eventually beat SMT IV and I'm impressed enough with it that I want to try this. Supposedly they're working pretty hard to take the feedback from fans to make SMT IV Final even better than SMT IV (which had various complaints from the... somewhat nitpicky/hardcore SMT fanbase =P) so hopefully that pans out and it ends up being a great game~!

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users