Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

There's no end in sight.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:56 PM

9tdHpQX.jpg

Also I've been working with pools today why does that always make it seem hotter?
Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#2 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 14 July 2016 - 09:50 PM

RIP

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#3 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:05 AM

yeah i'm in the same boat. 95>all week.

#4 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:39 AM

Wow, thunderstorming all week. Kyogre, get outta there!

IUfb9Eg.png

#5 Mig64

Mig64

The Flying Submarine of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:ERROR 404

Posted 17 July 2016 - 05:44 PM

<Song of Storms intensifies>

#6 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 05:49 PM

I'm a cold temperature, stormy weather kinda guy so that don't bother me. The heat makes me very sad though lol.

#7 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:45 AM

^this guy knows what's up. i can take storms/temps under 30 all year long, but anything over 80 is too damn hot.

#8 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 20 July 2016 - 07:46 PM

yeah, it's been pretty hot over here too, but I kinda prefer this to the cold.

I've lived in the cold my whole life and it's just awful. don't feel like going anywhere or doing crap because I gotta where so many layers and do so much to get ready. It makes it hard or near impossible to play sports, longboard, go out for walks... it's uncomfortable... makes it difficult to drive... blegh, so many reasons to hate cold weather along with snow and storms. the heat meanwhile is a bit draining but ice cream tastes amazing in the heat and you can do so many other things so for me I prefer that to the cold

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#9 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:00 PM

I don't like either extreme, and prefer the spring/autumn over summer/winter.

But Blazer would probably call me a wimp because I live in the south and our "cold" is like, anything below 60 degrees. And we don't even get snow here, lol. Heck, if there's any chance of the roads icing over, schools will be promptly shut down that day because NOBODY down here knows how to drive in snow or ice.

183585c3b2f8bf9c4575e45e97c8c560.jpg

IUfb9Eg.png

#10 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 04:52 PM

I don't like either extreme, and prefer the spring/autumn over summer/winter.

But Blazer would probably call me a wimp because I live in the south and our "cold" is like, anything below 60 degrees. And we don't even get snow here, lol. Heck, if there's any chance of the roads icing over, schools will be promptly shut down that day because NOBODY down here knows how to drive in snow or ice.

183585c3b2f8bf9c4575e45e97c8c560.jpg

haha, well I've heard a lot of stories and such of this being the case so it's not really surprising to me anymore. I used to be all "man that's crazy one inch of snow shuts down school? we won't shut it down even if the roads are full of snow, there's a foot of snow piled up, and it's below 0 degrees Fahrenheit!" but now it's like eh, whatever, I kinda get it, you don't have the same infrastructure and stuff that we do, and you're not used to it, so it makes sense.

Here we have lots of snow trucks and both the people and the city are (relatively) prepared for snowstorms and there's constantly road construction so dealing with it is just kinda natural to us, it's not like it isn't difficult/there aren't accidents and such but now that I'm older I can't really blame people for not being used to something they don't experience XD

the image is hilarious though

EDIT: oh and as far as extremes go. well sure, for me in an ideal world it's generally 60-75 degrees with a bit of sunshine but not so much, just the right humidity, very little to no wind, etc. haha, but yeah spring and fall can end up being very cold here (especially late fall/early spring) and they can also be rather rainy and drab, so good weather doesn't really come until summer: then summer peaks and it gets TOO hot, but there are some short windows in late spring/early summer and late summer/early fall where the weather is pretty consistently good. they're just... short. feels like it's 4-8 weeks of great weather a year though I can't back that up with evidence, that's just how I feel XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#11 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 22 July 2016 - 07:19 PM

Ideal weather for me is snowing every single day. Cold enough to see breath. No wind though. Fuck wind. Use ALL the layers. (although I'm actually pretty comfortable just wearing two layers in such conditions, those really thick parka are too much for me) I prefer eating ice cream in cold weather rather than hot. (In the latter case it's more of a necessity...)

I never had to shovel out snow though. Cold weather and low heating is the best excuse ever to get hugging too. (if you have someone you'd want to hug with you anyway)

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#12 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:45 AM

Ideal weather for me is snowing every single day. Cold enough to see breath. No wind though. Fuck wind. Use ALL the layers. (although I'm actually pretty comfortable just wearing two layers in such conditions, those really thick parka are too much for me) I prefer eating ice cream in cold weather rather than hot. (In the latter case it's more of a necessity...)

I never had to shovel out snow though. Cold weather and low heating is the best excuse ever to get hugging too. (if you have someone you'd want to hug with you anyway)

that sounds awful but I guess it fits your ice-cold personality OOOOOOOHHHHH *shot*

shoveling snow isn't that fun. it's ok for short periods of times but then it gets colder and hurts your back more and ugh

and I don't understand that later logic, I don't know anyone who would hug to get warm except when we play in like super cold 20-40 degree tournaments outside. in that case, yes, we do occasionally huddle up together like penguins because what else are we supposed to do if we don't want to completely freeze XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#13 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 03:07 AM

Shoveling anything isn't fun. I'm a pretty tall guy and that shit is killer on my back, whether it's snow or dirt.

#14 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 09:12 PM

Shoveling anything isn't fun. I'm a pretty tall guy and that shit is killer on my back, whether it's snow or dirt.

exactly. I do feel a little accomplished shoveling snow (I guess because leaving the path to our front door unshoveled makes us look bad, like we don't take care of our home properly or anything) but that's only for the first like 3 minutes or so where it's not tiresome. then it's like ughhh I just want to sit/lie down and be warm

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#15 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:12 PM

Shoveling is a pain, but with all the benefits of cold weather I'll gladly do

@blazer have you not had a cute girl try to get all cuddly with you because it's cold? Whether it actually helps them get warm or not is totally irrelevant.

#16 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Everything Zen

Posted 24 July 2016 - 03:04 AM

I like the summer. It snows where I am during the winter and I walk to work. The heat is unbearable though, especially when there is no AC.
"Boney gets a boney thinking about Chesh's purring cat."

user posted image

#17 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:21 AM

Ever since i had to clear my driveway if 5 inches of snow and ice I officially started hating shoveling with a passion. 

My perfect weather is pleasant weather. 65-70 with a nice cool breeze, sunny or partly cloudy.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#18 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:56 PM

5 inches? It's been several years since I've even seen more than 2 lol.

Matter of fact it's been a couple since I've even seen snow lol

#19 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Everything Zen

Posted 25 July 2016 - 07:21 PM

Walking down the sidewalk, I have to hop over foot high snow banks into streams of slush, but that's because it being the city streets.
"Boney gets a boney thinking about Chesh's purring cat."

user posted image

#20 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 07:27 PM

5 inches? It's been several years since I've even seen more than 2 lol.

Matter of fact it's been a couple since I've even seen snow lol

^ This.

I have not seen proper snow in AGES. Ice that looks like snow? Yeah. Actual snow that I can build snowmans with? NOPE. The most I can do is make snowballs but that's no fun by yourself.

IUfb9Eg.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users