Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Idiot : (23 June 2017 - 03:00 PM) Haha, good enough for me Blazer.
@  Whitewolf8 : (23 June 2017 - 12:05 PM) I am also still here. sort of. kind of. maybe. Also doubt I will 'actually' leave.
@  Fire Blazer : (23 June 2017 - 04:46 AM) and ofc, y'all are always free (if not welcome/encouraged) to chat me up somewhere else, though I don't intend to forcibly shut down these forums or anything for as long as I reasonably can
@  Fire Blazer : (23 June 2017 - 04:45 AM) You guys all bring up good points... not much I can say... or perhaps I'm just exhausted from everything going on in my life right now and don't feel like saying much... but know that I appreciate and look fondly on the time I have spent with you all... I'd probably even miss "Idiot", heh :P
@  Elwood : (22 June 2017 - 10:39 PM) I love this place. Doubt I'll leave as long as it exists. It's still my homepage so rest assured I'm always here a few times a day.
@  kirant : (22 June 2017 - 06:56 PM) True. You often begin stabilizing your interests and mentality in your late 20s.
@  Rujio : (22 June 2017 - 05:36 PM) Especially with forums like this that target a younger audience. Yeah a 45 year-old might stick around the same places when he's 55, but a 13 year old and a 23 year old are likely to have pretty different interests.
@  Rujio : (22 June 2017 - 05:35 PM) I mean, the problem is that this is/was a particular community, and communities like that change/go away over time. It's the same at any other forum, it's just that some places have the old communities replaced by new ones.
@  Idiot : (22 June 2017 - 10:29 AM) And that's from someone with only 6 years of experience under their belt here. Can't imagine how the real veterans feel about it lol.
@  Idiot : (22 June 2017 - 10:25 AM) Yeah but even so, the ones that have stuck around this long are all really great people. I wouldn't trade the memories and conversations I've had with everyone on here for any super popular forum. Though, I'm not the one who created it so obviously we come from pretty different perspectives.
@  Fire Blazer : (22 June 2017 - 08:37 AM) I think I was harboring this notion in the back of my head that, once I get a lot of free time again, I'll restore it to its glory days, but it's not nearly that simple, and I don't think I'll have said free time in the next 5, maybe even 10 years anyway, so it's probably a bit naive of me... lol
@  Fire Blazer : (22 June 2017 - 08:37 AM) *in the
@  Fire Blazer : (22 June 2017 - 08:37 AM) actually, a little while ago I finally faced the reality that FES will never return to how it was back int he day
@  Fire Blazer : (22 June 2017 - 08:36 AM) @Rujio ah I see. well... I don't blame you
@  Idiot : (22 June 2017 - 08:20 AM) I find it's best not question stuff like this.
@  Elwood : (22 June 2017 - 06:54 AM) What have I started?
@  Idiot : (21 June 2017 - 10:58 PM) You saw an opportunity and you went for it. Kudos to you, I can respect it.
@  Mig64 : (21 June 2017 - 03:44 PM) I can see it now, a TV show called "My Little Shooter: Friendship is Tragic."
@  Idiot : (20 June 2017 - 11:55 PM) In the case of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, I suppose that's true.
@  kirant : (20 June 2017 - 09:12 PM) It shoots bullets unfortunately. Bullets is friendship, right?

Photo

What are you listening to?

• Please log in to reply
1190 replies to this topic

#1 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:53 PM

I am listening to Aerosmith-cryin'

#2 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Hello.<br><br>Originally joined Shrine IV on June 22, 2008. Became a global moderator on July 27, 2008 and still retain global moderator status since then.<br><br>Became a temp. administrator in October '08 and back to a Global around January 9th, 2009. <br>--<br>If you actually want to know a fact or two about me, ask. All you need to know is that I am female and the only female staff member as well as I have passion for drawing, writing and reading. And playing video games. Of course.<br>--<br>Names I use on the net, for those on top are the ones I use the most:<br><br>Soren<br>.Soren<br>Soren Sonata<br>L Fight For My Friends<br>Neros<br>Ike<br>I k e<br>.Ike<br>.Lelouch<br>`Lelouch<br>iChris Redfield<br>iChris Redfield of RE<br>iChris Redfield of RE5<br>Chris Redfield<br>ćOblivion<br>Oblivion<br>Maciel<br>Leon<br>.Leon<br>`Leon<br>Saye<br>Senero<br>ROCK BAND BASSIST - Oblivion Maciel<br>Cavalier<br>Cavalier, the Silver Lance<br>Macnoob<br>etc.etc.etc ...<br><br>Currently using mostly: Soren Sonata, Soren, .Soren, L Fight For My Friends, Leon, iChris Redfield and iChrisfield of RE5<br>--<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:41 pm )<br>Congratulations.<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Would you like a cookie?<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'm busy this weekend though, so maybe next weekend?<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Yes but some of us have to sleep / have school tomorrow. Luckily for me, I am not going.<br><br>PinoyGamerXD ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>wow<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'd like the cookie betwen your legs to munch on. ;o<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>... I am going to pretend I never read that.

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:59 PM

Young - Hollywood Undead.

Who knew this song was on ROCKBAND II? dry.gif;
New MSN, ask for it.

#3 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Soren @ November 26, 2008 05:59 pm)
Young - Hollywood Undead.

Who knew this song was on ROCKBAND II? dry.gif;

I didnt that weird i'll play it next time I play or got to my dads

Motley crue-IF I die tomorrow

#4 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:05 PM

This is a very easy way to get your post count up, so I'm going to move it right now.

Also,

No Air - Chris Brown ft. Jordin Sparks

#5 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:12 PM

I was not sure if you wanted it there or here I picked there >_>

guns and roses-knocking on heavens door

#6 Sothe

Sothe

Whisper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:14 PM

Love in this Club-Usher
user posted image

Signature by Shu.

---

Soren Sonata, Kelly.

#7 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Hello.<br><br>Originally joined Shrine IV on June 22, 2008. Became a global moderator on July 27, 2008 and still retain global moderator status since then.<br><br>Became a temp. administrator in October '08 and back to a Global around January 9th, 2009. <br>--<br>If you actually want to know a fact or two about me, ask. All you need to know is that I am female and the only female staff member as well as I have passion for drawing, writing and reading. And playing video games. Of course.<br>--<br>Names I use on the net, for those on top are the ones I use the most:<br><br>Soren<br>.Soren<br>Soren Sonata<br>L Fight For My Friends<br>Neros<br>Ike<br>I k e<br>.Ike<br>.Lelouch<br>`Lelouch<br>iChris Redfield<br>iChris Redfield of RE<br>iChris Redfield of RE5<br>Chris Redfield<br>ćOblivion<br>Oblivion<br>Maciel<br>Leon<br>.Leon<br>`Leon<br>Saye<br>Senero<br>ROCK BAND BASSIST - Oblivion Maciel<br>Cavalier<br>Cavalier, the Silver Lance<br>Macnoob<br>etc.etc.etc ...<br><br>Currently using mostly: Soren Sonata, Soren, .Soren, L Fight For My Friends, Leon, iChris Redfield and iChrisfield of RE5<br>--<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:41 pm )<br>Congratulations.<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Would you like a cookie?<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'm busy this weekend though, so maybe next weekend?<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Yes but some of us have to sleep / have school tomorrow. Luckily for me, I am not going.<br><br>PinoyGamerXD ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>wow<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'd like the cookie betwen your legs to munch on. ;o<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>... I am going to pretend I never read that.

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:19 PM

This would of been more suitable in a music forum.

Pretend We're Dead - L7
New MSN, ask for it.

#8 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:19 PM

@ Sothe: That's one hell of a song happy.gif

Get Up - 50 Cent

#9 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Soren @ November 26, 2008 06:19 pm)
This would of been more suitable in a music forum.

Pretend We're Dead - L7

it was. Motley crue- dont go away mad (just go away)

#10 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:24 PM

It's good where it is. I moved it for a reason. I don't just randomly move topics.

History - Jay-Z

#11 Sothe

Sothe

Whisper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:24 PM

@ Tino: Yeah, I totally fell in love with it. biggrin.gif

Rodney Atkins-Watching you.
user posted image

Signature by Shu.

---

Soren Sonata, Kelly.

#12 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,034 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:26 PM

My mom yelling at me

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#13 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:35 PM

Calling to the Night - Natasha Farrow
New MSN, ask for it.

#14 Sothe

Sothe

Whisper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

Stuck in the Drive-thru-Weird Al
user posted image

Signature by Shu.

---

Soren Sonata, Kelly.

#15 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:40 PM

Lol, Sothe, my brother loves that song to death.

Blue and Yellow - The Used.
New MSN, ask for it.

#16 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:25 AM

Motley Crue- afraid

#17 Kinesthesia

Kinesthesia

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:24 AM

@Soren: That song sucks. biggrin.gif

Pathetic, Ordinary - Alesana
Gimme rice and I'll love you forever.

(Avatar credits go to Shu, thanks man!user posted image

#18 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:39 PM

Kinesthesia, hush. I like my music.

Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
New MSN, ask for it.

#19 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:46 PM

Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who
This won't be removed until Reading qualify for UEFA - Started 27/02/09
user posted image

#20 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:24 AM

Welcome to planet boom-Tommy lee (drummer of Motley Crue)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users