Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (23 March 2017 - 05:40 AM) @Leafeon true
@  Fire Blazer : (23 March 2017 - 05:40 AM) ahahaha that sounds great, I'm guessing his defense is weak though XP
@  TheAngelofDe... : (21 March 2017 - 09:20 PM) Only reason i like heroes now is because i got a five star focused level Karel and he literally is just OP. he can do up to 50 damage and he is level 28
@  Blue Leafeon : (20 March 2017 - 10:21 PM) You never realize how much you rely on a computer for everything until it goes down.
@  Fire Blazer : (20 March 2017 - 03:20 AM) Heroes? yeaaah, and all the animations are kinda like reskins, so they're pretty boring lol. If they actually bothered to seriously animate it, it'd be a different story, but alas. :\
@  Mig64 : (19 March 2017 - 04:25 AM) I was interested in this game until I saw the chibi battle animations.
@  Fire Blazer : (19 March 2017 - 01:59 AM) I play like, a few minutes here and there, but I hardly do much since there's nothing that really interests me. And I don't even understand the skill inheritance... nor do I really care enough to figure it out right now >_>'
@  Idiot : (18 March 2017 - 10:11 PM) I can't get into the phone game scene, no matter how good the game is. I loved kingdom hearts chi but I still dropped it after about a week lol.
@  kirant : (18 March 2017 - 08:50 PM) Kind of. The skill inheritance thing kind of makes it much less fun...but I still play a little.
@  TheAngelofDe... : (18 March 2017 - 08:12 PM) Does Anyone play Fire Emblem Heroes?
@  Fire Blazer : (18 March 2017 - 05:50 PM) any bots for me to take care of
@  Blue Leafeon : (18 March 2017 - 12:28 AM) Massive embedded video, links, a freakishly huge white space, and text.
@  Blue Leafeon : (18 March 2017 - 12:28 AM) yeah
@  Idiot : (17 March 2017 - 10:10 PM) The post I saw was the Taboo thing again so I lost interest in it.
@  Blue Leafeon : (17 March 2017 - 08:01 PM) Okay, THAT bot was just annoying with its posts.
@  Blue Leafeon : (14 March 2017 - 10:37 AM) thanks kirant
@  Mig64 : (12 March 2017 - 10:23 PM) And name it Spambotland.
@  Blue Leafeon : (12 March 2017 - 10:03 PM) @moderators of this forum: You should make a topic graveyard where you put all the spambot posts for future kicks and giggles
@  Mig64 : (11 March 2017 - 01:30 AM) @Fahad Arabian-style Fire Emblem could be interesting, certainly a nice break from the usual European-esque routine, as long as it doesn't become a Middle Eastern version of Hoshido.
@  Mig64 : (11 March 2017 - 01:28 AM) Ephraim VS Chrom, Lucina VS Eirika. I'm noticing a pattern here.

Choose a topic from the list, or search for a topic

Help Topics

1. Registration benefits

How to register and the added benefits of being a registered member.

2. Cookies and cookie usage

The benefits of using cookies and how to remove cookies set by this board.

3. Recovering lost or forgotten passwords

How to reset your password if you've forgotten it.

4. Your Control Panel (My Controls)

Editing contact information, personal information, avatars, signatures, board settings, languages and style choices.

5. Email Notification of new messages

How to get emailed when a new reply is added to a topic.

6. Your Personal Messenger

How to send personal messages, track them, edit your messenger folders and archive stored messages.

7. Contacting the moderating team & reporting posts

Where to find a list of the board moderators and administrators.

8. Viewing members profile information

How to view members contact information.

9. Viewing active topics and new posts

How to view all the topics which have a new reply today and the new posts made since your last visit.

10. Searching Topics and Posts

How to use the search feature.

11. My Assistant

A comprehensive guide to use this handy little feature.

12. Posting

A guide to the features avaliable when posting on the boards.

13. Member List

Explaining the different ways to sort and search through the list of members.

14. Topic Options

A guide to the options avaliable when viewing a topic.

15. Calendar

More information on the boards calendar feature.

16. How to Register

How to register and the added benefits of being a registered member.

17. Shoutbox

Contains informations on how to use the features included in the shoutbox, like the quick commands.

18. Logging In and Out

How to log in and out from the board, how to remain anonymous and not be shown on the active users list and what to do if you forget your password.

19. Your Settings

Editing contact information, personal information, signatures, board settings, languages and style choices.

20. Topics and Forums

A guide to forums, topics, posts and polls.

21. Personal Messenger

How to send personal messages, track them, edit your messenger folders and archive stored messages.

22. Members

A guide to the member list and member profiles, including profile comments, adding friends and contacting members.

23. Searching

How to use the search feature.

24. Contacting the staff

Where to find a list of the board moderators and administrators.