Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Completed Games List 2015

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#61 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:45 AM

I finally completed Axiom Verge last night.

It's a Metroidvania that is soooo Metroid it's like a step away from copyright infringement. Which is a good thing, because it freakin' rocks..! It's got some pretty cool and unique powerups and it's got a pretty good difficulty curve and tons and tons of secrets. It took me about 10 hours to complete, but now that I know how it goes, I really want to try the speedrun mode now!

I highly recommend it if you have a PS4, but it'll soon come to Vita as well as PC. <:

Yeeesss, awesome. I bought it like, day-1 (or day-2, idr) but I told myself I'm only allowed to play one PS4 game at a time so I haven't played it! Gotta finish FF Type-0 HD first. and then I think I'll play P.T. in case they somehow disallow me from playing that even though it's already installed on my PS4, lol. THEN I can finally hit Axiom Verge... and start catching up on all the PS4 RPGs I've missed (Dragon Age: Inquisition, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3 which I will have missed by the time I play AV, and whatever else comes out by then that's good lol). Man, being a gamer who likes to play so many games is rough XD #FirstWorldProblems

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#62 Lucia

Lucia

FES's Kinkiest Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, Music, Gaming, Art, Graphic Design

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:54 AM

Yeeesss, awesome. I bought it like, day-1 (or day-2, idr) but I told myself I'm only allowed to play one PS4 game at a time so I haven't played it! Gotta finish FF Type-0 HD first. and then I think I'll play P.T. in case they somehow disallow me from playing that even though it's already installed on my PS4, lol. THEN I can finally hit Axiom Verge... and start catching up on all the PS4 RPGs I've missed (Dragon Age: Inquisition, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3 which I will have missed by the time I play AV, and whatever else comes out by then that's good lol). Man, being a gamer who likes to play so many games is rough XD #FirstWorldProblems

Yeah, haha. It's a pretty tough problem. I have so many games laying around that I need to complete, but like. I have to be in the mood for them? Unless it's something I'm really invested in and really enjoy, as soon as something new comes out I kinda move on. Haha. I want to get The Witcher 3, but I might wait on it for a while before grabbing it. But then by that time Splatoon will be out and I'm definitely buying that.

The summer looks kinda bare right now until at least August/September so I'm sure I can use that time to catch up on other games and complete some that I've been neglecting. Too many games, so little time!

user posted image
made me promise to never tell but you know me, i can't help myself

#63 Voffie

Voffie

He who might do things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Games. Anime. More games.

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:16 PM

Shaq-Fu, SNES, May 14, 2015

Two things about this game that make it even worse than it already is, on top of being terrible~

1: The final boss is the best character in the game.

2: Shaq is literally the worst character in the game.

#64 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Video Games and becoming one of the best Puyo Puyo players.

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

I am really not surprised about that. Shaq-Fu is known as a terrible fighting game from what I have been hearing. Shaq being the worst character is one of them.

Anyway it is time for an update from me.

Mega Man X, SNES/Virtual Console, April

King of Fighters 98' Ultimate Match Final Edition, Steam, May

Mega Man X2, SNES/Virtual Console, May

Mega Man X3, SNES/Virtual Console, May

Mega Man X4, PS1/PS1 Classics, May

Mega Man X5, PS1/PS1 Classics, May

I am gonna talk about Mega Man X1-5 in this one since I beaten them in that order. I love Mega Man X, it takes the original series of Mega Man and adds a few things that the original didn't have like defeated mavericks affecting the other stages. I absolutely love that and I think that is what made the game so good along side having to find upgrades for your health bar, sub tanks you have to fill for yourself and armour upgrades.

Now Mega Man X2 is also pretty good but does not have the defeated mavericks affecting other stages like the first one did but it did have optional bosses you can fight during a stage but they are really not needed to beat the game 100%. I still enjoyed the game.

Mega Man X3 I am not a big fan of. After defeating two mavericks you have a random chance of running into Bit or Byte. I am not a fan of that because if you don't have their weakness then they become really hard to beat and I hate that but the one thing it does have that I like is the ride armours.

Mega Man X4 is known for bad voice acting if you know the meme of Zero yelling "What am I fighting for!?" and of course being able to play as either X or Zero. It is a great game with it's story but the bad voice acting kind of ruins it but it is still a fun game.

Mega Man X5 has you racing against the clock before the space colony crashes into earth and this game's mavericks, majority of them can be beaten with just the X-buster if you are playing as X and in this one you get to have two different armour upgrades along with the Fourth Armour from Mega Man X4 in this one but you have to get all of the armour upgrades to even use them. It is a great game but fighting Sigma's final form is a pain in the ass to beat.

As some of you guys don't know I am a huge King of Fighters fan and King of Fighters 98' is of course the fan favourite of the series which is why I got this one first. All of the characters are unique and fun to play in their own way like Terry Bogard and Lucky Glauber. I will leave it at that since it is a fighting game and that genre is known to be hard with their final bosses.

#65 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

Yeah, haha. It's a pretty tough problem. I have so many games laying around that I need to complete, but like. I have to be in the mood for them? Unless it's something I'm really invested in and really enjoy, as soon as something new comes out I kinda move on. Haha. I want to get The Witcher 3, but I might wait on it for a while before grabbing it. But then by that time Splatoon will be out and I'm definitely buying that.

The summer looks kinda bare right now until at least August/September so I'm sure I can use that time to catch up on other games and complete some that I've been neglecting. Too many games, so little time!

Yeahhh I getcha, if it becomes a chore to complete games then at that point it's gotten a bit bad haha, even if you've got a backlog waiting for you, you still gotta be in the mood to play the games and such. I don't move on quiiiite as quick as you, idk, I'm sort of weird, I think I buy a bit less games than you though, so that might be it. TW3 looks solid but as usual with those kind of games, I'm going to wait for patches to fix all the problems (lol) and a lower price because as is there were major discounts just on pre-orders, it's going to be even cheaper later and I only have so much money so I can only prioritize paying full-price for so many games, lol

Splatoon is hype and will probably be what keeps me busy gaming-wise during summer outside of the backlog. Always a bit of room for Smash and stuff too but yeah. Ditto the last line of course -_- work a job to get money, have no time to play the games because of your job, or have no job and have time to play games, but have no money to buy games >_<; can't win in this world, not easily anyway, lol

Shaq-Fu, SNES, May 14, 2015

Two things about this game that make it even worse than it already is, on top of being terrible~

1: The final boss is the best character in the game.

2: Shaq is literally the worst character in the game.

you're so silly Voffz

and between Shaq-Fu and Bubsy, perhaps a masochist

@Mariofan, I'm just overwhelmed by all the Mega Man X, so I don't think I can even handle responding to your post lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#66 Lucia

Lucia

FES's Kinkiest Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:24 AM

Yeahhh I getcha, if it becomes a chore to complete games then at that point it's gotten a bit bad haha, even if you've got a backlog waiting for you, you still gotta be in the mood to play the games and such. I don't move on quiiiite as quick as you, idk, I'm sort of weird, I think I buy a bit less games than you though, so that might be it. TW3 looks solid but as usual with those kind of games, I'm going to wait for patches to fix all the problems (lol) and a lower price because as is there were major discounts just on pre-orders, it's going to be even cheaper later and I only have so much money so I can only prioritize paying full-price for so many games, lol

Splatoon is hype and will probably be what keeps me busy gaming-wise during summer outside of the backlog. Always a bit of room for Smash and stuff too but yeah. Ditto the last line of course -_- work a job to get money, have no time to play the games because of your job, or have no job and have time to play games, but have no money to buy games >_<; can't win in this world, not easily anyway, lol

Yeah. A big thing with me is I try to fit in gaming across all platforms easily. Most of the time I'm only portable gaming in bed or on a quiet Saturday at work, since no one is around my area.

I agree with needing to be in the mood. Sometimes I really want to play a game but then I'm like: "I don't remember what I was doing" or "I don't remember how to play" or a whole bunch of silly reasons. It's tough, man. It's really tough!

user posted image

#67 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:48 AM

Yeah. A big thing with me is I try to fit in gaming across all platforms easily. Most of the time I'm only portable gaming in bed or on a quiet Saturday at work, since no one is around my area.

I agree with needing to be in the mood. Sometimes I really want to play a game but then I'm like: "I don't remember what I was doing" or "I don't remember how to play" or a whole bunch of silly reasons. It's tough, man. It's really tough!

ditto, I try to play whatever I find "convenient" for me at the time. sometimes it means certain consoles or types of consoles don't get played for a while, but there's not a whole lot I can do about that without going out of my way.

I hate not remember what I was doing and such. that really deters me from quite a few games >_<. I tried to start writing down what I was doing when playing games, but I kinda stopped rather quickly because it's time-consuming to take notes and I'd end up just forgetting/not having the time in the end. bah, there's no real solution to those things sometimes. at best, the game has something like a synposis to help you review what just happened story-wise. it's even worse in certain games where you can literally have no idea what to do/where to go next, vs. others where you just have to start the next level or mission or whatever, so there's no confusion about what's next. (for instance, where to go in an LoZ game, or an open world game in general, or games like Metroid where you're supposed to explore and can end up backtracking quite a bit in some parts...)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#68 Lucia

Lucia

FES's Kinkiest Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:48 AM

I hate not remember what I was doing and such. that really deters me from quite a few games >_<. I tried to start writing down what I was doing when playing games, but I kinda stopped rather quickly because it's time-consuming to take notes and I'd end up just forgetting/not having the time in the end. bah, there's no real solution to those things sometimes. at best, the game has something like a synposis to help you review what just happened story-wise. it's even worse in certain games where you can literally have no idea what to do/where to go next, vs. others where you just have to start the next level or mission or whatever, so there's no confusion about what's next. (for instance, where to go in an LoZ game, or an open world game in general, or games like Metroid where you're supposed to explore and can end up backtracking quite a bit in some parts...)

Ooooh yeah, I was like that when I finally went back to Axiom Verge, so what I did actually was look at a walkthrough of where I was at, got my bearings back and then continued from there my own way and beat it a few days later and it was really worth it. Especially since that game is pretty great~

user posted image

#69 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:04 AM

lol yeah, sometimes that's necessary, though having to look through a walkthrough to figure out what's going on is part of what makes me lose motivation, lol--laziness and all that, easier to play something I can get right into. XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#70 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Video Games and becoming one of the best Puyo Puyo players.

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:47 AM

@Mariofan, I'm just overwhelmed by all the Mega Man X, so I don't think I can even handle responding to your post lol

No worries I understand. You can blame Mega May for giving me an excuse to actually sit down and play the Mega Man games I have been meaning to beat. XD

#71 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:36 AM

XD Mega May is pretty cool, I appreciate the VC support. Tbh, I'll probably be picking up some of those games later.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#72 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:09 PM

Valkyria Chronicles- May 5th  (Main Story and DLC) There's still some playability in there somewhere with tryharding skirmishes and stuff for 100% but meh.

Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#73 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:30 PM

niice, Shu has also been playing VC actually (and was throwing up skype calls while he did, actually, lol). Fun times. The game feels a little slow for me but it's cool.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#74 Knight of Argentum

Knight of Argentum

Maximus Imperator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Saepe in arcas verborum scribere obliviscor.

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:32 AM

I beat Earthbound, Final Fantasy 6, Golden Sun, Megamans 1-9 (again), and I finally got around to beating Apollo Justice.

#75 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:00 AM

dem lack of systems/dates, hurts my detailed self *shot*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#76 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:07 AM

"Beat" the Witcher 3 on PS4 on the hardest difficulty now to do all the side-quests! And figure out why the trophies stopped working.

Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#77 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:59 PM

"Beat" the Witcher 3 on PS4 on the hardest difficulty now to do all the side-quests! And figure out why the trophies stopped working.

probably one of the many glitches that come with the game I still think it's a little weird that a game delayed this long still had this many problems. just how many delays to polish the game do you need before it's actually polished *shot*

anyway that's cool, about how long did it take you?

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#78 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:39 PM

Ummm I'm gonna say it took me... somewhere between 28-40 hours? I skipped almost every sidequest on the playthrough that actually finished the game so it was relatively "quick" compared to the length/good content in the game.

I think I'm gonna do a playthrough on the easiest difficulty now, to really enjoy the story and all the otehr stuff. I'll probably end up changing it to a higher setting later on though, if it gets to easy.

Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#79 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:57 PM

Ummm I'm gonna say it took me... somewhere between 28-40 hours? I skipped almost every sidequest on the playthrough that actually finished the game so it was relatively "quick" compared to the length/good content in the game.

I think I'm gonna do a playthrough on the easiest difficulty now, to really enjoy the story and all the otehr stuff. I'll probably end up changing it to a higher setting later on though, if it gets to easy.

ahh okay, well that's good, I'm becoming less and less of a fan of long games unless pretty much all of it is done excellently/is super interesting so a 30-35 hour playthrough (is what it sounds like it'd be for me) for an RPG doesn't seem bad~

EDIT: http://howlongtobeat...me.php?id=10270apparently ~38 hours for the main story but if I skip the boring stuff, I can probably do it under. maybe I should do a blind speedrun of it *shot*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#80 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:11 AM

Metal Gear Soild V: Ground Zeroes, X1 - Christ almighty this game is short. Like, I know they said short, but not that short. Fun though.

Wolf Among Us, X1 - Enjoyable little story, kinda want to play another one though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users