Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (17 February 2018 - 01:31 AM) Idk, but hopefully not longer than 2 days, lol. Probably much less
@  xcrash1998 : (16 February 2018 - 02:13 PM) So you found a better host I guess.
For how long do think will the feshrine be down?
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:44 AM) main thing is it'll probz just take a bit bcuz of how big the forums database is and stuff
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:43 AM) so hopefully this goes relatively smoothly
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:43 AM) ported over my other stuff first since it seemed easier and was a good basis for figuring stuff out
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:43 AM) will probably do it tonight
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:43 AM) ye
@  Idiot : (15 February 2018 - 12:21 AM) Thanks for the warning!
@  Fire Blazer : (14 February 2018 - 10:37 PM) so if you see the site go down soon, don't panic, I'm probably doing the move
@  Fire Blazer : (14 February 2018 - 10:37 PM) I'm going to try the switch thing soon probably
@  Fire Blazer : (14 February 2018 - 10:37 PM) HEY GUYS
@  Idiot : (13 February 2018 - 07:37 PM) Fantastic game though!
@  Idiot : (13 February 2018 - 07:36 PM) Even Zelda's horse ass of a voice actor had more range than him haha.
@  Idiot : (13 February 2018 - 07:35 PM) I see your point but all I was trying to say is I don't think throughout the entire game, he doesn't even crack a single smile. Though I understand the grim nature of the story. That's no excuse though even TP Link managed to be downright cheery at times. BOTW Link is just a cookie cutter silent protagonist with little to no emotion outside of his main goal.
@  xcrash1998 : (13 February 2018 - 07:05 PM) And then there are also the side quests which add to the personalities of each character.
@  xcrash1998 : (13 February 2018 - 07:04 PM) To expand on my comment.
There is a lot of interaction going on inside the game (with link actually gesturing a proper response and explaining)
@  xcrash1998 : (12 February 2018 - 11:25 AM) Well, Skyward Sword had a lot of interaction with people (with names) and didn't have any npc's without a name (if you ignore the robot civilisation), it makes a lot of sense looking at it this way.
@  Idiot : (12 February 2018 - 04:18 AM) Man, BOTW Link has no personality whatsoever. Skyward Sword Link is best Link.
@  kirant : (10 February 2018 - 09:39 PM) I missed the chance to destroy lots of spam :(. Most of them for me are just a post or two.

Choose a topic from the list, or search for a topic

Help Topics

1. Registration benefits

How to register and the added benefits of being a registered member.

2. Cookies and cookie usage

The benefits of using cookies and how to remove cookies set by this board.

3. Recovering lost or forgotten passwords

How to reset your password if you've forgotten it.

4. Your Control Panel (My Controls)

Editing contact information, personal information, avatars, signatures, board settings, languages and style choices.

5. Email Notification of new messages

How to get emailed when a new reply is added to a topic.

6. Your Personal Messenger

How to send personal messages, track them, edit your messenger folders and archive stored messages.

7. Contacting the moderating team & reporting posts

Where to find a list of the board moderators and administrators.

8. Viewing members profile information

How to view members contact information.

9. Viewing active topics and new posts

How to view all the topics which have a new reply today and the new posts made since your last visit.

10. Searching Topics and Posts

How to use the search feature.

11. My Assistant

A comprehensive guide to use this handy little feature.

12. Posting

A guide to the features avaliable when posting on the boards.

13. Member List

Explaining the different ways to sort and search through the list of members.

14. Topic Options

A guide to the options avaliable when viewing a topic.

15. Calendar

More information on the boards calendar feature.

16. How to Register

How to register and the added benefits of being a registered member.

17. Shoutbox

Contains informations on how to use the features included in the shoutbox, like the quick commands.

18. Logging In and Out

How to log in and out from the board, how to remain anonymous and not be shown on the active users list and what to do if you forget your password.

19. Your Settings

Editing contact information, personal information, signatures, board settings, languages and style choices.

20. Topics and Forums

A guide to forums, topics, posts and polls.

21. Personal Messenger

How to send personal messages, track them, edit your messenger folders and archive stored messages.

22. Members

A guide to the member list and member profiles, including profile comments, adding friends and contacting members.

23. Searching

How to use the search feature.

24. Contacting the staff

Where to find a list of the board moderators and administrators.