Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Portland principal says pb&j is racist

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:42 AM

Yeah...I'm done with the US now. People are just trying to see how far they can push stupid crap now.

Her reasoning by the by is that historically only white people can afford to eat them, and that other races had to eat something else for lunches. You'll have to excuse me, but what the fuck is wrong with people? It's not like this is an isolated incident of rampant stupidity either. A few people are trying to label the current male/female symbols you see on bathrooms as sexist because women don't always wear dresses in today's society. Riddle me this, if the female sign didn't have a dress how would we know which is which? You can't put longer hair on the female sign because that would be sexist too in these people's eyes. And we can't write out male and female because unfortunately not everyone can read(also using pictures is more recognizable and easier). Basically I'm just fed up with this bullshit lately. People need to cool the fuck down.

#2 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:30 AM

I think dis gurl be pretty jelly.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#3 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:50 AM

I'm pretty sure there are crazies everywhere. No matter how hard you try you'll never escape them. Not with the internet around.

?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

#4 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:11 AM

i know crazy people are everywhere, i just wish they weren't so loud. recently i feel like i can't even look at someone without offending them in some way. if people weren't so damn sensitive about everything maybe they could live happily. of course there's also the idea that they can't live happily without complaining about something, but that's getting into psychology stuff and this is the nonsense zone. so no. idk. i just get the feeling that it's gonna blow up in their faces one day. maybe i should start a gamer life campaign. if everyone is playing video games all day they'll be too busy to come up with stupid stuff.

#5 Whitewolf8

Whitewolf8

The goldfishest memory ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:10 AM

What.

d1e502f831c13190dd34a16b376298af%20-%20C

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA, HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY

DIAL-UP INTERNET AND OVERLY-POISONOUS ARACHNID

#6 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:47 AM

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. UAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAH. Hahahahaha oh. Oh god, I can't.. I can't. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Her reasoning by the by is that historically only white people can afford to eat them, 

BUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't breathe, oh god I can't breathe hahahahahahahahahaha.

A few people are trying to label the current male/female symbols you see on bathrooms as sexist because women don't always wear dresses in today's society.

On a more serious side note, if Transgenderism(?) becomes the next social movement (one which I have no opinion on atm, in case you were wondering), as Kris Jenner is becoming more popular/accepted/viewed, this MIGHT actually become a point of conversation, though it might be a small one and not in the exact way you're talking about, more of a "Which bathroom should people who have changed genders use?" thing. It might sound stupid/largely irrelevant now but you never know.

Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#7 Knight of Argentum

Knight of Argentum

Maximus Imperator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Saepe in arcas verborum scribere obliviscor.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:41 AM

No wonder this is in the Nonsense Zone.

Anyway, a few counter-arguments for the sake of arguing against it. The biggest flaw of this entire accusation is the "inherent" racism of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The quality of the racism in this declaration is related to it being historically associated with one race, however the association with the race is by money and the dominant society at the time, and therefore not a quality of the sandwich itself. It's like the whip. Is the whip racist inherently? No. The whip was used as a tool in slavery, however the concept of slavery is not a quality of the whip. It's an extrinsic quality. The same goes for the sandwich.

The same follows for it not being racist in the first place. The sandwich, albeit historically associated with one race (apparently, there is a much larger statistical chance that this is untrue based upon populations in different countries at the time), traces back to the Aztecs. Not to mention, the first instance of Peanut Butter production as a process was invented by Marcellus Gilmore Edson, who is of African American descent. I think if the sandwhich contains a substance made by the aforementioned "offended race" is pretty redundant and a logical flaw.

/conclude rant

Why did I bother typing an actual response to this?

#8 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:21 AM

As I have learned over the years the idiots of any group will be the most vocal/ well known.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users