Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Tarot is just...i can't...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:40 PM

i may have found the most disgustingly bad comic book in existence...no exaggeration.

Exhibit 1: the villains in issue 32 i think actually gave the hero of the story the street addresses and names of their next victims...the addresses were actually written out on the page.

Exhibit 2: the heroes sidekick is a ghost girl...the villains were draining her of her...well for lack of a better phrase undead life force making her weaker. the comic doesn't make it clear what exactly you can drain from a ghost to make it weaker.

Exhibit 3: this one can either further condemn or slightly redeem the comic depending on how you look at it, but either way i got a good laugh
http://www.the-isb.c...es/Tarot53e.jpg

in conclusion: if you've ever been tempted to read Tarot, just don't. i sincerely think that the writer made it that bad on purpose. what little of the issue i read had writing in it that could only be that bad on purpose which would suggest that the author is intentionally screwing himself. or maybe he's just a bit wacked. either way i don't care because i never plan to read another one.

#2 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:17 PM

I take see those and raise you some of Bad Webcomic's worst entries: Billy the Heretic and US Angel Corps. Those things are make "disgustingly bad" seem incredible.

Edit - Holy crap apparently that last one was done by commission.

Who the hell commissions that?

http://badwebcomicsw...lly_the_Heretic
http://badwebcomicsw....S._Angel_Corps

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#3 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

Mmk. You win. I didn't exactly go looking for something that would make societal trash wretch in disgust though...I'm in agreement though. Anybody who would commission something like that has major issues.

Edit: i was going to leave a rant about the subject matter, but then i realized it was a total waste of time seeing as how anyone in their right mind knows it's disgusting. And anyone who enjoys it obviously isn't in their right mind, so explaining that wouldn't do a damn thing.

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:20 AM

well, that doesn't have to stop you. you're free to rant about it anyway. just to get it out of your system.

honestly I'm not for crazy bad things. they say ignorance is bliss. I looked briefly at the first two links in this thread and that was enough for me XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:19 AM

Oh I had part of it typed out. But I was beginning to be disgusted by thinking about it so I stopped. I prefer to be happy.

#6 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:56 AM

I prefer to be happy too

there are plenty of things to be happy about and such so if we think about those we'll be too busy to spend time doing stuff that depresses us... or something

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#7 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:07 PM

That was quite the way to word it, but yeah.

#8 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:01 PM

tongue.gif never been the best guy at wording things unless I try really hard haha

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#9 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (zac122 @ Mar 19 2015, 05:08 PM)
Mmk. You win. I didn't exactly go looking for something that would make societal trash wretch in disgust though...I'm in agreement though. Anybody who would commission something like that has major issues.

Ha. Fair enough. I just had heard of these before and brought them out since this is pretty much a "terrible stuff we know" topic.

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users