Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

FES Fanart Section

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:07 PM

You can find fanart on the Fire Emblem Shrine website by clicking the link below. If you would like to submit some Fire Emblem fanart please post it as we would love to have more submissions. Thank you! happy.gif

http://www.feshrine....ia/artwork.html

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Ive changed over the last months, as of now theres lots of things i like best:<br><br>-Caramel Dance-<br><br>its Cute XDXDXDXD<br><br>-Alucard and Ike-<br><br>Ive been more into these characters, mostly Alucard, cause he has a mysterious past and well Ike, i know all i need to know of this phenomenom...<br><br>-Japanese language-<br><br>been practicing and have managed to speak more and more, and also understand it kinda well<br><br>-Manga-<br><br>Ive been practicing some more and gotten lots better, thanx to Soren's Support, As Deadly, DarkStorm, Fireblazer, Tino, etc...<br><br>-Mapping-<br><br>yes, i map in an online game, if you wish for the name, feel free to ask me...

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:34 AM

Um Blazer, i would like to post some fan-art if you dont mind biggrin.gif
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
Ryrumeli, badkiara103, Oblivion, Mankut8397
user posted image

thanks to Mankut for the sig user posted image

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:20 PM

Is it Fire Emblem related? Right now I'm limiting it to Fire Emblem since it's a Fire Emblem site. I don't think I'll ever do anything else actually, despite the fact that if I did it would help because there would be more things to put.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Ive changed over the last months, as of now theres lots of things i like best:<br><br>-Caramel Dance-<br><br>its Cute XDXDXDXD<br><br>-Alucard and Ike-<br><br>Ive been more into these characters, mostly Alucard, cause he has a mysterious past and well Ike, i know all i need to know of this phenomenom...<br><br>-Japanese language-<br><br>been practicing and have managed to speak more and more, and also understand it kinda well<br><br>-Manga-<br><br>Ive been practicing some more and gotten lots better, thanx to Soren's Support, As Deadly, DarkStorm, Fireblazer, Tino, etc...<br><br>-Mapping-<br><br>yes, i map in an online game, if you wish for the name, feel free to ask me...

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (Lifeless Blazer @ April 20, 2009 05:20 pm)
Is it Fire Emblem related? Right now I'm limiting it to Fire Emblem since it's a Fire Emblem site. I don't think I'll ever do anything else actually, despite the fact that if I did it would help because there would be more things to put.

Yeah, it's a Fire emblem art, its Ike, but i made him different:

Picture this:

Ike: Boston, you wont get a thumbs up from me XD (GO YANKEES XD)

user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

Alright, post it and I'll see.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (Lifeless Blazer @ April 20, 2009 05:55 pm)
Alright, post it and I'll see.

kk in a sec, and really, im here for you blazer smile.gif

EDIT:

user posted image
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#7 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:04 AM

It looks good enough to put on when I have a chance I will put it on k. Thanks a lot and I will be sure to mention you on the mainsite so look out there. And if there is anything else FE, post it so I can put it on there. happy.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#8 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Lifeless Blazer @ April 20, 2009 09:04 pm)
It looks good enough to put on when I have a chance I will put it on k. Thanks a lot and I will be sure to mention you on the mainsite so look out there. And if there is anything else FE, post it so I can put it on there. happy.gif

K thanks Blazy happy.gif(lol can i call you that? XD)
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:44 PM

I'd prefer not but if you really want to you can but yeah... we should stay on-topic, so just don't reply to this post so we don't get more offtopic.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#10 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

since when has this topic been dead?
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#11 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 05:15 PM

...huh?

This does remind me to add your fanart, -facepalms self really hard-

*adds to list*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#12 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:49 AM

I've got some fan art to put up.
http://Seraphinox.de...henee-131503642

Let me just clean it up a bit and fix a few things, then I'll reupload it...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#13 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Blazer @ August 09, 2009 01:15 pm)
...huh?

This does remind me to add your fanart, -facepalms self really hard-

*adds to list*

lol why you hit yourself?
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#14 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:43 AM

Because I forgot to do it for a long long time. :\

At least it's done now.

Yay, Seraph has fanart, that means I can add more stuff, hopefully I can get a total of 3 pages.

Come to think of it, didn't Rey make some Ninian fanart? Or was that some somebody else...?

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#15 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:12 AM

Yeah, Rey did have some fanart, of Ninian

I'll have it up today...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#16 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

kay, add it to artwork2.html on the mainsite (fanmedia folder, obviousleh), if 6 images get on 1 page then ask me and I'll create another page and whatnot since it tends to get a lot of work (for whatever reason I didn't want to use the gallery at http://gallery.feshrine.net to host the fanart, but I use it to host most other images that aren't strictly for the site [like banners and icons]).

I'll have to contact Rey about his then, and I have to get the motivation to draw something myself so I can put it on as well (it'll be a horrible picture since I have NO artistic ability whatsoever but something >>> nothing).

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#17 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

Didn't you have a drawing of Roy from a while back? Atleast i think you did

ph34r.gif
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#18 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

I did but it's super uber fail even moreso than my usual level of phailure

*updates mainsite with more stuff like comics to the comics page and installs an arcade*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#19 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

Ah, Finally I got it done. You can put these up on the mainsite since I don't know how

http://i690.photobuc...er/DSCF4267.jpg

Edit: I have to upload them to the mainsite, right? instead of them being hosted on photobucket
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#20 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

Those aren't so bad. Good job, to the artists.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users