Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

New Mainsite Launch

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:08 AM

It's about time.

After what feels like several weeks of long and hard work, sometimes several hours at a time... after Shu and I going back and forth on graphics, after many long walls of text by Blazer and discussions with Seraph, who has been working on these epic walkthroughs and content pages of his own... we are FINALLY ready to release the new site.

By the time you see this, it will probably be up, so do check out the new design at http://www.feshrine.net

Though it is in the same general style as the old site, it is generally easier to navigate with menus on both sides and more space in the center as well as refreshing new graphics and color choices that don't get your blood boiling (though we will miss our blazing red site).

I'll try to keep the rest of this short both in the interest of time and interest of keeping your interest. To start, there's a lot of work to be done. We're still uploading images to the gallery, we've yet to upload soundtracks, we have a whole ton of content incoming for the actual sections, and more. However, we HAVE done plenty; we've given a lot of updates on pages, fixed inconsistency errors and broken links, refreshed pages with new graphics and updated menus, and more.

We have a new twitter as well as an embedded twitter feed that will give you the latest in Fire Emblem news. It will surpass all other news sources by mentioning even minor things and also interacting with its followers. The home page will still have major updates, of course, but there's something to be said about having an interesting little tidbit about Fire Emblem on a near-daily basis, right? happy.gif

We wanted to release the site as to keep us motivated to work on things and to get this out there before school swamped us (me) and the such. We'll work on things at our own pace now and do our best to get them up as soon as possible, so keep your eyes peeled and be sure to bug us about it or help us out if you're interested. In the mean time we hope the new design revitalizes your willingness to keep up with the mainsite and perhaps even chat on the forums, haha.

Thanks for your continued support and for those of you entering the school year, start strong and keep it that way! It's tough, I know, but we can do it! biggrin.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:58 AM

I love it
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:34 PM

Oh and there's a giveaway on our twitter

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

b-b-b-b-but I don't want to make a twitter....

Anyways, it looks good, and as you get more and more stuff up it will only get better.
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

#5 YakYak

YakYak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

Shiiiiiiineeeeyyyy

#6 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

Niiiiiice. Pretty sick. I like it a lot.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#7 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:42 PM

For some reason whenever I go to the mainsite in Google Chrome it shows the old site and not the new one.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#8 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:30 AM

@Rujio yup, with school starting I just had to at least get the design out, from here we'll work on actually getting more information and more media and such, though it's not like, totally empty right now, but certain places need some SERIOUS work. Like, tremendous work. XD

And sorry about twitter, I know some people don't like it and are even appalled by the whole hashtag thing, it's just a way of spreading news about FE by using a medium that a lot of people use. Sometimes conforming is the only way to get things done/make progress. XP

@Cero thanks, as for your browser issue try using shift+refresh normal refresh might even workor clearing your cache (it's found by trying to clear your history... which is somewhere in settings, I think).

Also if anyone hasn't noticed yet there's a Fire Emblem Giveaway, it'd be awesome if someone from FES won haha

http://www.feshrine.net/twitter/ - Twitter being used for it
http://www.feshrine.net/giveaway/ - Rules and stuff

- silly video to publicize more

The actual idea behind this is to get the twitter going, free stuff always motivates people. wink.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#9 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

Blazer, can I enter if I promise to pay for the shipping haha.

Because hot damn it's a good prize
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#10 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

I'm working on expanding it. Give me one more day, I think I can at least get Canada and the U.K... and the rest of Ireland tongue.gif I'd just prefer not to let people down even though I have the rules set up that I can and not be liable if it comes down to it XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#11 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

Looks pretty good.

#12 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

Lookin' really good! Little more compact which isn't a bad thing at all and it just looks overall nice. Good work!

(Also, at the tweet about FE7 on that page... Check it's price on Amazon and then tell me the one you saw in there was high-priced... >.>)

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#13 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

I like it much better than that red that was on there. The blue is much better on the eyes.

#14 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

Glad Suzaku could pop back in to check out the new mainsite. Good to see you around, bro.
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

#15 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

We have bb's and SuzakuRamiel's stamp of approval, that's all we ever wanted lol

@GW dude it was just the game no case or anything even lol sour about having my copy stolen back in like 4th grade... 10 years ago lolol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#16 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:45 AM

I'm normally on everyday. I just don't really post anymore.

#17 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

you might as well not be here then

jk jk I appreciate even logging in tongue.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic