Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

List of Things to Do

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:16 PM

Trying to accumulate a list of things to do

So far I've been at this for 6+ hours but there's still more to do.

I need all of the site GFX to be re-obtained somehow, I don't believe any of it was hosted on FES but rather on Shu's photobucket, so somehow all the group icons need to be found, groups need to be made just like before (no special themes like CIA or whatever though), and then all of the group icons applied to the groups themselves.

After that everybody needs to be put in the right group (some members and all admins don't have to move) and then that's done.

Also we need to get a red-themed skin, I need people to show me multiple kinds and I'll approve of them, I can accept other colors but first I need to get a default red one to start off.

Also I need Ike and anybody else to make topics in the forums, then people can reply to them.

I'm going to try and get Flyingace24 to repost his tutorials after I do some stuff to the FE Editing section...

more and more and more to do but that's all I can rant for now, everything I'm typing is coming directly from my head so I'm not thinking anything out

If anybody is free and wants to help tell me in case I have something for somebody to do to help out

Thanks to everyone who helps

- Blazer

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:20 PM

yeah i'll help, I will post and you know other stuff

#3 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:21 PM

If I have the time, I might be able to work on a red skin for the forum, but that won't be anytime soon due to school, friends, etc.

Aside of everything you listed, we should try to encourage as many of our old members to rejoin as possible.

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:26 PM

Yeah I have to get to that as well, I tried to put up registrations as soon as possible but it took a while and the whole e-mail thing interrupted me big time, and now I don't have any of the users info so I can't do much about that....

The best hope now is the possibility that they will remember the address and find this new one, which makes me glad that the URL hasn't changed, or I'd be screwed even more.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:28 PM

Don't bother retrieving all the user info from the previous forum, since there's no way you'll be able to succeed, unless InvisionFree has a back-up for some strange reason.

It's good that you disabled registrations first. You did the right thing when you first wanted to get a few things straight. You shouldn't ever rush such things.

#6 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:33 PM

Yeah I know, there's obviously no way to get it back unless the forum magically re-appeared, if they are active members I usually have some sort of way to contact them or they will end up coming to the address and noticing something is up anyway.

It'd also be helpful to make a post on FEU, perhaps, although I'm not sure where or how I'd go about doing that. Still, Arch and I are good friends, and Death and I are friends, so I don't think they'd mind (Death already knows the situation and mentioned that it happened to FEU several times :/).

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#7 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:37 PM

I don't think you should expect the forum to suddenly come back... But you probably already figured that out yourself already.

And no, that probably wouldn't hurt at all. You should definitely try to get as much attention and help for this problem as you can, and with two important staff members being your friends, that shouldn't be all that hard to do.

#8 Sothe

Sothe

Whisper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:16 PM

I was never majorly involved in the site before, I might be able to now...

Anyway, I think Shu could probably find any of the GFXes he made, and I can certainly make topics. If you need anything, drop me a message.
user posted image

Signature by Shu.

---

Soren Sonata, Kelly.

#9 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:18 PM

That would definitely be helpful.

What might be helpful as well, is trying to start some discussions in already existing topics (and the topics that will be created, of course). This goes for every single member here, of course, not just one person.

#10 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:25 PM

Yes, I've already assigned Suzaku to it, and Sothe please help him if you can, I'll be giving anybody who helps a lot recognition on the mainsite. smile.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#11 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:28 PM

Yeah Matthew We need all the topic and post we can get. just dont make the same topic as me (we have done that on a differnt forum)

#12 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:29 PM

lol and replying works too, I'd like to have about one post in each forum by the end of today, and one reply in each would do fine as well.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#13 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:33 PM

DO you want the buttons of mine back, or should we get new ones?
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#14 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:37 PM

We're going to get new ones (sorry!), I was thinking of doing the same thing you did but making it a little higher quality. The "problem" with yours is that it looked a little sloppy and well that's it, I was also thinking of making it have a sort of glossy look so that it looks more like a button, and then it'll be good to go. :/

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#15 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:36 AM

Give me a PM with the most urgent stuff, so I can get them out of my photobucket.

Or I could make more...Im better now than I was then.

And I liked Felovers buttons...I could make some, however.
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

#16 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:33 AM

I remember FB saying he want the Group icons, So i would PM him them (If you have them)

#17 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:45 AM

I do have them. I sent him a PM asking him on a few things, so Im gonna wait until he replies before.
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

#18 Max

Max

Booooooh! Im a scary sorcereeeeeerrr!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:16 PM

The old FEshrine has a Mugen section.
user posted image
I am Wrys, a humble curate. I cannot fight, but this staff I carry can heal your wounded. Take me with you, and you’ll be very glad you did.

#19 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:06 PM

Yeah I remember, it wasn't greatly active though so I'm refraining from doing anything with it until I start coding again (right now I'm doing other Mugen things but soon I'll get back to coding).

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users