Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Dath : (20 October 2018 - 05:21 AM) Boo
@  Rujio : (19 October 2018 - 07:07 PM) The old link is now invalid. I probably didn't have a discord then, but I do now, so
@  acceptance : (19 October 2018 - 10:07 AM) (Username - iDontEvenLikePie)
@  acceptance : (19 October 2018 - 09:58 AM) I joined. Don't ask me why I haven't until now but I did that thing.
@  Fire Blazer : (18 October 2018 - 07:12 PM) if it doesn't work, just reply with your account info and I'll add you as a friend and can you add after that... (or do that anyway just because :P if FES ever goes down it'll be hard to contact y'all lol)
@  Fire Blazer : (18 October 2018 - 07:12 PM) not sure if you're interested but it's there if so. (I know I had posted the link here in a thread before so I figure y'all would've joined if you had wanted to, but maybe something changed)
@  Fire Blazer : (18 October 2018 - 07:11 PM) sent both of you invites via PM just now
@  Fire Blazer : (18 October 2018 - 07:10 PM) but somehow he's not on my friend's list. honestly confused -_-
@  Fire Blazer : (18 October 2018 - 07:10 PM) yeah I thought I invited him at some point... weird
@  acceptance : (18 October 2018 - 03:41 PM) something inside of me fervently believes kirant already knew that lolol
@  xcrash1998 : (18 October 2018 - 06:59 AM) Yes we do
@  kirant : (17 October 2018 - 05:11 AM) We have a Discord?
@  acceptance : (16 October 2018 - 11:39 PM) Accepted.
@  acceptance : (16 October 2018 - 11:39 PM) Oh wow. Looks like I've finally been...
@  Fire Blazer : (16 October 2018 - 03:52 AM) even you, Pie :P
@  Fire Blazer : (16 October 2018 - 03:51 AM) feel free to join the Discord and chat with us if you haven't
@  Fire Blazer : (16 October 2018 - 03:51 AM) real sad this forum is dead, but hope y'all are all doing okay
@  Fire Blazer : (16 October 2018 - 03:50 AM) yoooo sup
@  acceptance : (04 October 2018 - 02:34 AM) TOV Definitive Edition has me pretty hyped up for the franchise right now.
@  acceptance : (04 October 2018 - 02:30 AM) Its been a while since I've been this excited to play a tales game lolol

Photo

Nintendo world championships 2015

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:41 AM

Anybody else watch this? Some of those underground matches were just fiendish(super metroid is the bane of my existence). And the Mario maker levels. The people who spawned those obviously have some sadistic tendencies. Also seeing Reggie have his ass handed to him by hungrybox was well worth the year long wait.

#2 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:02 AM

Dude we had a whole skype call about it. It was amazing XD

Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#3 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:04 AM

IT WAS SO HYPE

REGGIE V HUNGRYBOX

SO CLOSE. MAJOR ON POINT. MAJOR CHOKES. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:39 AM

Anybody else watch this? Some of those underground matches were just fiendish(super metroid is the bane of my existence). And the Mario maker levels. The people who spawned those obviously have some sadistic tendencies. Also seeing Reggie have his ass handed to him by hungrybox was well worth the year long wait.

yeah a lot of us watched it. I didn't expect much, I actually thought it was going to be mostly older games and not that interesting, but it was actually QUITE interesting, even though some of the people were bad, haha. There were a lot of hype moments. Splatoon was great (despite the annoying kid) and Smash was fun too. There were a lot of cool guests and the Reggie vs. Hungrybox match was a joke but also kind of entertaining XD. I liked the last line Reggie gave, that was slick =P not even a john, just the cold hard truth... with a little exaggeration

also the super metroid run was tight and the Mario Maker levels were probably the highlight, I did NOT expect Super Mario Maker to be that interesting. we also got the Blast Ball game which is speculated to be a mini-game in a Metroid game for the 3DS (:o) or it could be its own game, and we also got a bit of Yoshi's Woolly World footage at the beginning along with THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF MOTHER 1 FINALLY COMING TO THE WEST AS EARTHBOUND BEGINNINGS

overall for a freaking pre-E3 event it was pretty hype and technologically it was rather well done I thought, especially given I generally don't expect Nintendo to do great with this stuff, lol. Seems like lately they've been stepping their E3 game quite a bit, especially since they don't need to focus on the press conference where they reveal games anymore--that's done digitally so they can invest a lot of time/resources into actually making all of E3 a very interesting/rewarding experience, IMO. I like their progressive attitude in this.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users