Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Future of One Piece

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Generic soldier

Generic soldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:" Everything I feel is in this sword" (Blazer)

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:08 AM

Hey, so lately I've been trying to catch up on One Piece, and I am a anime only viewer, but I'm curious on want you guys want to see in the Future? I just started the latest arc, and can't wait to see what comes. Personally, I wanted to see more of Law's plan to take down Kaido, and how that plays in with Luffy to drive the story further. Other things I would like to see is having a Logia user joining the Straw Hats. I know Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy are the three powerhouses of the crew, but it couldn't hurt to have one more in the New World. Finally, I want to see Jimbei hopefully fighting alongside Luffy, but that's enough about me. Tell me what you guys think? 

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:49 AM

Jinbei fighting with them would be cool but I think it either won't happen for a long while or won't happen at all because he probably has too much knowledge of the New World and its inhabitants and it would hurt the story/give the SH's an advantage and such--a lot of the fun of One Piece is not knowing what exactly is going to happen next in terms of what island they hit and such and not knowing a lot about their enemies (Doflamingo, the Four Emperors, and other pirates) and Jinbei would just ruin that with all his knowledge/experience

as for other crew members, I don't really want one, and if I did, it wouldn't be a logia type. Logia types are cool but I think Paramecia types are actually more diverse and in a way have more potential for greatness than Logia types at least on this level where haki is a thing for most people. Also a logia type could potentially be broken against non-haki users and have other sort of odd affects (for instance, the SH's who can't use haki might feel odd having a logia user they can't even really touch on board, and logia users have almost always been enemies, except for Ace, so that's a bit odd--plus we have a certain logia using friend if you're caught up in the anime or manga and I think that somewhat fills in the gap of wanting a logia-type ally).

I just want to see a certain something that is coming up in the manga... LESS THAN ONE WEEK REMAINS NNNNHHHHH so hype

it's super hard to discuss One Piece when we're talking only about the anime so I probably won't say much more, but thanks for the topic

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:05 PM

I really need to catch up on One Piece. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#4 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:21 PM

Just go to KFC instead

A friend of mine has been like watching One Piece nonstop for the past like month and a half and he's finally caught up (I think). Kinda scary that that anime is that long. lol

Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 17 April 2015 - 08:25 PM

you actually do

next week is about to be one of the sweetest chapters ever (assuming it pans out the way we're pretty much all hoping it does)

NNNNNHH OH MAN THE HYPE AIODSJIASJDOIASJDIOJASIODJASD

*explodes*

Just go to KFC instead

A friend of mine has been like watching One Piece nonstop for the past like month and a half and he's finally caught up (I think). Kinda scary that that anime is that long. lol

yeahhh one of the longer anime and filled with filler too, some good  but mostly meh

it's now at... 688 episodes, it seems. and there's plenty of movies and such too. Soon it will be at 700. I'm not even caught up myself, tbh; stopped watching because the animation quality just plummeted too far down for me to tolerate anymore. anyhow, it's long....... not much debating that lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users