Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Ctrl + V

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Hello.<br><br>Originally joined Shrine IV on June 22, 2008. Became a global moderator on July 27, 2008 and still retain global moderator status since then.<br><br>Became a temp. administrator in October '08 and back to a Global around January 9th, 2009. <br>--<br>If you actually want to know a fact or two about me, ask. All you need to know is that I am female and the only female staff member as well as I have passion for drawing, writing and reading. And playing video games. Of course.<br>--<br>Names I use on the net, for those on top are the ones I use the most:<br><br>Soren<br>.Soren<br>Soren Sonata<br>L Fight For My Friends<br>Neros<br>Ike<br>I k e<br>.Ike<br>.Lelouch<br>`Lelouch<br>iChris Redfield<br>iChris Redfield of RE<br>iChris Redfield of RE5<br>Chris Redfield<br>†Oblivion<br>Oblivion<br>Maciel<br>Leon<br>.Leon<br>`Leon<br>Saye<br>Senero<br>ROCK BAND BASSIST - Oblivion Maciel<br>Cavalier<br>Cavalier, the Silver Lance<br>Macnoob<br>etc.etc.etc ...<br><br>Currently using mostly: Soren Sonata, Soren, .Soren, L Fight For My Friends, Leon, iChris Redfield and iChrisfield of RE5<br>--<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:41 pm )<br>Congratulations.<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Would you like a cookie?<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'm busy this weekend though, so maybe next weekend?<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Yes but some of us have to sleep / have school tomorrow. Luckily for me, I am not going.<br><br>PinoyGamerXD ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>wow<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'd like the cookie betwen your legs to munch on. ;o<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>... I am going to pretend I never read that.

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:44 AM

http://img7.imagesha...iheropiccyf.jpg

Uhh... I was asking someone to compare my ex-boyfriend with my current. That was a photo of my ex.
New MSN, ask for it.

#22 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:00 AM

Wally Szczerbiak is INJURED! NO!

My AIM/MSN status... I forgot why I copied it. :\

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#23 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:09 AM

a941802 (9:56:44 PM): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FireBlazerx17 (9:57:08 PM): stfu.
a941802 (10:00:41 PM): NO U

#24 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:04 PM

hmm nothing...just turned it on.
user posted image

#25 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

Where the Streets Have No Name

Adding names to tracks

#26 Zanryu

Zanryu

? Thank You, Pain.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

?
Kill - Win - Live - Die
Gráficos Santuario, the English spriting board with a Spanish flare.

user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image
Credit to Aeorys for the sig.

#27 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:31 PM

Love Is Blindness

Still at it.

#28 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:26 PM

http://honolulu.hawa...ms/p10/p108.gif

My homework was to find pics of conic sections...
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#29 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:58 AM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6bs0hp

Link to a download of FE Flash game.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#30 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:01 AM

http://home.scarlet....ve/dvd/american history x.JPG

Erm. Posted to a friend to show how weird Edward Norten looks with facial hair.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#31 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:05 AM

http://forums.feshri...topic=606&st=30

Link to a topic, right before I click to a topic I copy the link of another topic so when I finish with one topic I just paste the other topic and go straight to it instead of having to navigate through the forums. This makes my browsing faster. O_O

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#32 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

...Bump.

| <a href="../contact.html">Contact</a>
| <a href="../affiliation.html">Affiliation</a>
| <a href="../http://forums.feshrine.net/index.php?act=Reg&amp;CODE=00">Register</a>
| <a href="../http://forums.feshrine.net/">Forums</a>
| <a href="../staff.html">Staff</a>
| <a href="../hall_of_fame.html">Hall of Fame</a>
| <a href="../search.html">Search</a>

Site stuff. ohmy.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#33 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:16 PM

List of Character Sign-ups so far: (in no particular order)
Note: Some have not been accepted yet and are subject to change

Blazer (Hector)- Custom
Felover (Lyn)- Sniper
Minonovo (Marcus)- Paladin
Ulquiorra (Karel)- Swordmaster
Bloodfalcon (Lowen)- Hero
Hughes (Matthew)- Hero
Lelouch (Kent)- Bishop
Mankut (Guy)-
Kensai (???)- Assassin
Shadow (Jaffar)-Custom
Suzaku (Hawkeye)- Berserker
Mikey (Rebecca)- Druid
Bblues (Raven)- Great lord
Seraph (Rath)- Nomad Trooper
Ryoku (Sain)- Sage
Rujio (Bartre)- Sage
Dath (Dorcas)-
Tino (Eliwood)-
Blazing_Soul (Canas)- Bishop/Sage
Mori (Pent)- Sage
Pein (Oswin)-General

Updated list of FER...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#34 Meriah

Meriah

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

http://serenesforest.net/random/fe10/execution/3_033.PNG

I think this is a Ike+Gatrie pic that somebody requested.

#35 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

Quick is a status effect of sorts that gives you the next active turn. Quick status can be gained by having the spell 'Quick' successfully cast on you or by having the reaction ability 'Critical Quick' triggered. The triggering of Critical Quick occurs when the unit with the ability equipped receives damage that leaves them with under 20% of their max HP.

While Critical Quick might not seem that great there are situations when it is the best reaction ability in the game. For a more reliant way to gain Quick, learn it for 800 JP from the Time Mage skill set. Quick costs 24 MP which might be a little costly but has decent speed (25) and a decent formula (targetsfaith*castersfaith*(MA+140)). Rig some zodiac compatibility between your group and Quick can be very reliable and fun to use.

Quick can be reflected (though not Math Skilled) but the most interesting thing about it is that it can be Counter Magicked! Seriously, that exclamation point isn't one of the fake ones that should be a period, I actually used to get giddy when considering this. Look at the spells that can be Counter Magicked:

- All Black Magic except Fire 4, Ice 4, and Bolt 4

- Holy, Dark Holy

- Yin-Yang Magic except Pray Faith and Doubt Faith

- Slow, Slow 2, Don't Move, Quick, Stop, Demi, Demi 2, Meteor

- Bio, Bio 2, Bio 3

- Melt, Tornado, Quake

- Attacks from the Blaze Gun, Glacier Gun, and Blast Gun

So just how does Quick fit into all this? With the proper setup you can orchestrate a near-endless chain of Quicks within your team (sometimes referred to as The Quickening), acting and acting while almost no in-game time passes and the enemy sits there staring at your chain of constant action.

Ramza: "Restore lost time in a spiral line! Quick!

For some reason I copied the quick essay... I need better Ctrl + v
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#36 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:44 PM

*blank look*

#37 shadowofchaos

shadowofchaos

??????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

user posted image

You know I always keep this on hand ;D

LOL
user posted image

#38 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:47 PM

lmao

And if you allow me an opinion, all I can say is that I personally like the size of your dialogues... I understand many apparently don't, but that is for me what sets your story aside from many other hacks out there.

I was quoting a post, inside the quote was the post I was quoting. ohmy.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#39 Hughes

Hughes

PICKLE?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:44 PM

Name- Jason Hewitt

Age- 17

Godly Parent- Hermes

Physical Description- Jason is a short man of thin build. He's worked his muscles up and toned them down, and while he'll never be as buff as the jocks in school, he has some of the most defined muscles. He usually wears a pair of jeans and a black shirt, and usually has on a ball cap. He has golden hair cut short, and bright blue eyes.

Bio- Hermes the trickster concealed his own identity while conceiving Jason, so his mother never even knew what he was. Hermes left soon after impregnating Jason's mother that before she even knew she was pregnant she was married to another man and making love to him. So both parents believe that Jason is biological theirs, and he's never had any reason to suspect.

When Jason was 15, Hermes decided it was high time Jason learned who he was. So he took control of his younger brother, Joshua Hewitt, who was age 14, and nonchalantly suggested Jason go to camp half blood. But this was totally ignored. In the meantime, Jason continued to build up his physical skills, which seemed to be his only interest. He played football as a running back, and indoor and outdoor track as a 400 and 800 meter sprinter.

Now that Jason's 17 and nearly graduated form his high school as a big man on campus, Hermes is determined to show Jason his true lineage. Hermes has recently tricked his parents into divorcing each other, and Jason and his brother both live with his father. One day a mysteriously compelling letter arrives in the mail requesting- no, ordering Jason to report to Camp Half Blood.

Personality- ((YES I KNOW ITS NOT UP THERE SO SHOOT ME I'M ON A ROLL WITH THIS!!!!)) Jason has met with success in nearly everything he's tried, athletically speaking. He's not exactly the brightest in school, but he's not that bad either, maintaining a B-C average. He is extremely popular among the students of his high school, and sometimes he can find himself being a bit arrogant. But he always makes an attempt to be polite. He successes in athletics have led him to believe in his own infallibility, so when he does find something he can't figure out easily, he'll work on nothing else until he figures out what he's doing wrong. He's always looking to physically improve himself.

He is Trilingual- English, Spanish and German.

---------

Man... I copied that like... four days ago! O.o Profile for The Olympian That I grabbed and used for another RP based off the exact same book.
49 20 74 68 69 6E 6B 2C 20 74 68 65 72 65 66 6F 72 65 20 49 20 61 6D 2E
2D 48 75 67 68 65 73 2D

#40 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:34 PM

http://www.feshrine....wtopic=8302&hl=oh man this again

LolGG

"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users