Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (06 December 2017 - 07:16 PM) if the VA strike helped bring in a bit more diversity, then I suppose that's a good thing, lol
@  kirant : (29 November 2017 - 08:07 PM) What I'm trying to get at is that the variety might have been caused by necessity by developers. As much as I was always a fan, I don't think some certain VAs that I thought had great range (ex - Cherami Leigh, DC Douglas) would have gotten their bigger roles without such a strike.
@  kirant : (29 November 2017 - 08:05 PM) I think it's mostly because of a VA strike. A bunch have agreed to not work with major game creators (until an agreement was reached early November this year). This included some extremely prominent VAs (ex - Jennifer Hale).
@  Fire Blazer : (29 November 2017 - 03:36 PM) I feel like the variety is increasing a little bit though, if only because with voice acting becoming more common and people recognizing voices more, there's a little bit of benefit to getting some different voices, perhaps
@  Fire Blazer : (29 November 2017 - 03:34 PM) lol yeah there are some really prominent VOs that will get a lot of roles, and often times big ones
@  xcrash1998 : (27 November 2017 - 05:59 PM) Oh, ok fine. You can ignore the post
@  xcrash1998 : (27 November 2017 - 05:58 PM) Nope was an error on my end
@  kirant : (26 November 2017 - 10:32 PM) Troy Baker takes an insane number of roles. Him, Matt Mercer, and Laura Bailey all seem to be plastered all over games.
@  xcrash1998 : (26 November 2017 - 07:27 PM) Fire Blazer Yeah you are right. Just depends on how far it goes but then there is the question on what is to far or still ok.
@  Idiot : (26 November 2017 - 05:26 AM) There was a game I recently played where Troy Baker did the voice for like 4 different character. That dude is in everything.
@  Mig64 : (25 November 2017 - 05:57 AM) So I was watching the character intros for Fire Emblem Warriors, and I have to say Gharnef should've been voiced by Troy Baker.
https://tinyurl.com/TroyBakerGuldan
@  Fire Blazer : (24 November 2017 - 01:47 PM) and I think it'll stay this way for a bit. do you not like it? any alternatives that don't compromise the benefits of DLC? (e.g. Smash 4 DLC characters; would you rather delay the game for more characters, just so that they aren't released as DLC instead?)
@  Fire Blazer : (24 November 2017 - 01:46 PM) and you can see how they do their mobile games, so... yeah, Nintendo was a bit late to do it, but they eventually did join the other big companies with the new way of selling games and such
@  Fire Blazer : (24 November 2017 - 01:46 PM) uh, idk. I'm not against DLC as a whole, I just want it to be executed well. which to me mainly means, the original game should be a full experience, and any DLC should be extras and adequately priced; if you're selling a single costume for $1, or a single new gameplay map for $3, that kinda thing, that's way overpriced IMO.
@  xcrash1998 : (23 November 2017 - 08:12 PM) I mean in terms of how they sell their games and then there are DLC's and every thing. Nintendo is clearly going into that kind of direction. (Actually is doing that already). Not that I am against them trying to keep profit high to stay in the business but there needs to be a better way.
@  xcrash1998 : (23 November 2017 - 08:09 PM) How do you think will nintendo change in the future
@  Fire Blazer : (13 November 2017 - 08:55 PM) lol, perhaps
@  kirant : (13 November 2017 - 07:19 PM) I assume nostalgia hits as soon as we get old enough to "fall out" of things.
@  Rujio : (13 November 2017 - 03:57 PM) aren't we supposed to be too young for nostalgia or something?
@  Fire Blazer : (13 November 2017 - 06:08 AM) yet it feels bad since somewhere in my heart I miss all that

Photo

Artwork Thread

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:38 AM

Shiny turquoise, shiny turquoise everywhere. XD

But really, all of those were well made, nice work.

Just here to break the posts before it turns into a sextuple post.

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#82 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:54 AM

A self portrait Full Size (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

A self portrait half size (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#83 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:12 PM

I had to stop and wonder why your picture was so blurry because I actually thought it was a picture for a minute. Fantastic stuff, dude!

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#84 kirant

kirant

And no one ate dinner that night.

• Staff
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:54 PM

I'd agree that those are really well done - they feel about halfway to Sims creations.

Though the monochromatic eyes are creeping the hell out of me.

arimbn is obviously soulless.

Red_Blue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated September 29 - Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak Academy

#85 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,087 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:41 AM

Not bad, not bad... the blurred look really does bother me though. I know it's art or whatever but it just feels kinda out of focus and kinda hurts my eyes a tiny bit... that's just me though

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#86 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

Been two years since I last posted a piece here. hopefully I'm remembering the right text codes lmao

Spoiler

"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#87 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:38 AM

OMG epic Thor. Also OMG missing image in your sig. That one might be on my end.

jh7otj.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15
QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#88 Idiot

Idiot

Where Am I?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:Anything that isn't Lacrosse.

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:04 PM

Wow the progress you've made over the years is phenomenol. Great stuff, man.

I also do not see the image in the signature. better upgrade that account ASAP
Not a very smart person.

FEShrines friendly neighborhood basket case.

#89 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:29 PM

Stalking Lioness

Spoiler

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users