Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Knight Felix

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

My OC, Felix the Shaman is... well, the sprite most people remember me by. Back when Immortal Shrine was a thing, Felix was going to be a mounted magic user, the dark magic using variety of a mage knight if you will. Since I'm no longer involved in the hacking scene, I'd simply like to have this a last memento of sorts. Possibly one that could be lumped into random hacks. So, here is my request. I'd like a remodel my current version, to make him more armored. The current version as you could probably guess, would be my current avatar, but I'll place it here in case I change my avatar in the near future: user posted image While IS was going on, Bonestorm/Boney had an attempt to make Felix more knightly as well but he never really finished it: user posted image I always kind of wanted Felix to have shoulderpads like Nephenee and possibly even a helmet as well: http://www.feplanet....ly/nephenee.png
Popping up Soul Calibur 3's custom character option, I tried to make a 3-D rendition for a better effect, but yeah. Pads similar to Neph's weren't there to use so I just used what I could. http://gyazo.com/732....png?1358305071

So using the examples presented, I'd like a sprite within the 16 color limit that could be possibly hack insertable that stays similar to Felix's design. Yeah I'm aware that Felix stole Wil's face, but it just grew on me and I can't view Felix without it. For those who were trying to take on this task, feel free to use my Felix sprite as a base or splice or whatever you'd need. I can't speak for Boney so merely use his as a reference. For those interested, I should mention that upon completion, as my character I would like to have jurisdiction on what hacks he goes in, not the sprite maker. I realize this seems like a rather entitled thing to say after requesting for assistance, but I'd rather simply mention that now rather than possibly run into complications later.

If anyone's interested either say the word here and we could discuss more on skype or something, I dunno. Why are you still reading this?
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#2 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (Oblivion Knight @ Jan 15 2013, 10:23 PM)
Back when Immortal Shrine was a thing

Uh

Anyway, sure. Let's talk on Skype.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#3 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

IS isn't dead, dangit. People are just back in school. Sheesh. We started IS during the SUMMER. When everyone had loads of free time. People are busy again. The hack is not dead.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#4 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

It's fine, Arim. It's not like we publicly post every skype log at all times. To an observer, it would seem dead.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#5 YakYak

YakYak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (arimibn @ Jan 16 2013, 04:16 AM)
IS isn't dead, dangit. People are just back in school. Sheesh. We started IS during the SUMMER. When everyone had loads of free time. People are busy again. The hack is not dead.

That gives me six months to get a big enough reputation here that people won't mind when I drop in a character request[/derail]

#6 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

IS was fairly dead during much of the summer too, though.

And everybody was too lazy and disorganized to do anything for most of it anyway.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#7 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Money good unit. I like cha ching, and I'm sure others do too. You could use game card and food card codes as 'motivation'. wink.gif

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users