Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Fire Emblem: The Golden Shrine

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Interests:Nothing much beyond your typical gamer.

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:06 AM

I won't lie to you and said I thought of this idea for a while. I came up with it just now.

If you guys are suckers for creativity like I am and have our own characters for use in hacks, do come in.

Do not worry, this hack isn't strictly about the FEShrine usernames only.

In fact, if you have more than one, that's great. I will give you a maximum of 2 characters, however, since there can only be so much space in a romhack.

Selected staff that supports me all the way in this hack will be granted 3 characters. I can have as many of my characters as I want, but I will limit myself to 5, because the hack isn't going to be sorely based on me -- everyone counts!

Now, to start off, "Wow, this is an excellent idea! How can I help?"

That's simple. There's many ways you can help me.

- Provide mugs, as well as their respective mouth/eye frames. (Must have 15 colors, plus the transparent layer color)
- Provide your own recolor of a single animated sprite. I don't need the sheet. I just need to have an idea as to what the sprite looks like. (Must have 15 colors, plus the transparent layer color)
- Help with the other sprites This includes Overworld sprites, Maps, and other sprites.
- Help with script. This is the hardest part about the ROM-Hack. This will take a LOT of time, so if you are patient enough to handle this, let me know!
- Help with the coding (Both Hex and ASM). Unfortunately, I don't know EVERYTHING, so support with at least one other person would be appreciated.
- Advertise the hack (only done once an official patch has been released)

There's more to it than that, too, but I'll let you know what else I will likely need help with. All fields are open, so let me know what you can do to help me!

If you wish to read the plot I have set up, go ahead. If you're here just to skip over to the signup sheet, by all means do so, but I would appreciate if you take a glance at it, embedded in spoilers.

Plot and storyline draft (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
The plot takes place in -- you guessed it -- Elibe, 20 years after FE6's storyline. However, neither Etruria nor Bern are the antagonist of the story.

In fact, Ilia has a young boy ascending to become their next heir to their throne. He looks innocent and all, yet dedicated to his stature, but no one knows where exactly he came from. Nobody knows he is the grandson of the long-lost Dark Druid Nergal and whose wife was assumed to be one of Nergal's morphs, Limstella.

His ascension day was complete without any problems at all during the day. The next day, however, more than half the civilians were massacred. No one could figure out who the culprit of the sudden genocide, but there were rumors that it was an odd, shallow man who came by to visit the prince on the day of ascension. Ever since the genocide, politics changed for the worst for Ilia, as the cold country began by surprise-attacking Etruria. Etruria did not survive the attack. They targeted Lycia next, and defeated them as well. However, a young Lycian boy, the "future Marquess of House Santaruz", managed to escape with a few of his friends, traveling towards Bern for cover, who would then be the next target for Ilia. The plot unravels from there.

If you hate Wall of Text posts, here's the summary: Ilia surprise-attacks Etruria and wins, invades Lycia, a few people from Lycia escapes to Etruria for cover, and forms a rebellion against Ilia from there on.

QUOTE (Reinforcement of the Plot)
So yes... Ilia crossed Bern's mountains unnoticed, and surprise-attacked Etruria from both sides, causing their fall. Then they make their way forward, starting with Ostia downward. House Pherae got away with a few of their best, while leaving the rest of their army to fend against the Ilians, and fall. House Santaruz, nearby, also got note of the attacks, but were too late to escape. However, the next heir to the Marquess throne (the main hero, whose name I will not spoil) escaped under a few of his friends and fled to Bern. They get caught up in a whole rebellion talk, and thats where it begins.

I'm not going to spoil much because this is the beginning of a new hack. One thing I will point out, the hack will most likely be 20 chapters, barring any changes later on.

If you're here just to sign up, here you go. But first, I must get something straight: We will not have too many of one class. I don't want to see 100 swordmasters on this hack. (even though that's an exaggeration)

Spots: 54/60

Class Caps (Based on Promotions):

Lord: 1/3
Gladiator (Great Lord): 0/1
Ranger (Blade Lord): 0/1
Champion (Knight Lord): 0/1
Paladin: 0/4
General: 1/4
Hero: 1/4
Warrior: 0/4
Nomad Trooper: 0/4
Sniper: 1/2
Halberdier: 0/2
Swordmaster: 0/2
Berserker: 0/2
Valkyrie: 0/4
Sage: 1/4
Bishop: 0/4
Druid: 0/3
Falcoknight: 1/4
Dragon Master: 0/3
Assassin: 0/3
Dancer/Bard: 0/1

There WILL be some changes to some classes, which includes the following, but not limted to:
Mage
Shaman
Monk
Priest
Cleric
Troubadour
Soldier

Check the spoiler for their base stats.

Altered Base Stats (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

Mage Bases:
17 HP
3 Mag
3 Skill
4 Speed
0 Luck
3 Def
3 Res
6 Con

Monk Bases:
18 HP
3 Mag
3 Skill
4 Speed
0 Luck
2 Def
5 Res
6 Con

Shaman Bases:
16 HP
4 Mag
3 Skill
3 Speed
0 Luck
3 Def
4 Res
7 Con

Priest Bases:
18 HP
4 Mag
3 Skill
3 Speed
0 Luck
3 Def
4 Res
7 Con

Cleric Bases:
17 HP
3 Mag
3 Skill
4 Speed
0 Luck
2 Def
5 Res
6 Con

Troubadour Bases:
16 HP
3 Mag
5 Skill
5 Speed
0 Luck
1 Def
4 Res
5 Con

Soldier Bases:

19 HP
5 Str
4 Skill
5 Speed
0 Luck
4 Def
0 Res
8 Con

Once you choose your class from that list, fill in the sheet below:

Forum Name: (Your forum name; used for reference)
Character Name: (The name to be used in the game. Don't be Shy, name it whatever you like it to be named, instead of just your forum name)
Class Choice: (1st Tier only from chapters 1-15. 16-20 are for prepromotes. Note: There are two Jeigans (prepromotes that join around Ch1-5) for this game. I'm using one, and the other one, only I will pick.)
Joining Chapter: (For now, we have Prologue to 20.)
Joining Situation: (Enemy, Ally, or NPC?)
Joining Level: (Give me a reasonable level for the chapter number you select.)
Starting Inventory (3 weapons and/or an item. The item you can get depends how late you are in the game.)
Item limitations (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
I don't want to see an Elixir/Iron Rune/Delphi Shield/some other rare item within the first 10 chapters, because it's game breaking and otherwise stupid. And you can only have weapons that can be used from your weapon rank. I don't want to see a Lv 1 Priest come with a Fortify staff or something like that. Be reasonable.

Starting Weapon Rank: Again, be reasonable with it and your level. If you're not sure, read the spoiler below.
Weapon Level Limitations (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

Lv 1-5: E
Lv 6-12: D
Lv 13-20: C
Lv ?/1-7: B
Lv ?/8-15: A
Lv ?/16-20: S

Biography: (State some things about your character. No vagueness please. I want to have an idea of what your character is like, so I have an idea for the script.)
R-Button Information: (Post a very brief summary about your character to be shown in-game. Can only be up to 3 lines.)
Death Quote: (Put something your character would say after being mortally wounded.)
Support: (We won't be working on this until we got at least 15 members signed up.)
Sprites: (As I said before, Mugs with mouth and eye frames done, and at least 1 single battle sprite. Both need to have 15 colors and a transparent layer color in it.
Stats: (Now for the most fun part of them all. Post your stats and growths here. Like all things here, there are limitations, explained in the spoiler below.)
Stat Limitations (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

We're using the old bases from FE7, with some classes slightly altered to fit their class most (IE Great Lord, Knight Lord, etc).

Now here's the catch: You are given an amount of points to add to your bases. You are given 15 points (yes, including Con). For every level after 1/0, you will be given 2.5 points to add to your stat. Let's say, you want a Cavalier named Bob. Cavalier's stats are:

20 HP
5 Str
2 Skill
5 Speed
0 Luck
6 Def
0 Res
9 Con

A Lv1 Bob would be like this:

20+0 HP
5+3 Str
2+3 Skill
5+2 Speed
0+5 Luck
6+0 Def
0+1 Res
9+1 Con

Which comes out to be:

20 HP
8 Str
5 Skill
7 Speed
5 Luck
6 Def
1 Res
10 Con

But lets say, you want him to be Lv 12. That's 11 levelups. So muliply 11 by 2.5, and you get 27 free points (If it comes out as x.5, just remove the 0.5). Add that to 15, and you get 42 points. So he could be like this:

Lv 12/0
20+9
5+9 Str
2+6 Skill
5+6 Speed
0+7 Luck
6+2 Def
0+2 Res
9+1 Con

Which will end up as:

29 HP
14 Str
8 Skill
11 Speed
7 Luck
8 Def
2 Res
10 Con

Quite reasonable, right?

Then there's the growths. Let's say, Bob is a power-type Cavalier. He has 300 growth points to spend. How shall we measure this? Simple, just divide the growths and make sure it ends up at 300.

HP: 80%
Str: 55%
Skill: 40%
Speed: 40%
Luck: 35%
Def: 30%
Res: 20%

As long as it all adds up to 300, you should be fine. This goes for everyone.

Furthermore, 2nd tier prepromotes growth totals are lowered to 250 growth points, as opposed to the 1st tier's 300.

That's all I have left to say to back this project up. If we can muster enough support, I can forceask Blazer to make a separate forum for this, for this is a forum activity. You want your creative juices flowing into a hack? Best get to work right now. smile.gif

Screenshots: None
Videos: None
Patches: None

Character List
#1 Ledah (Rylus) (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

Forum Name: Ledah
Character Name: Rylus
Class Choice: Lord (Mage)
Joining Chapter: Prologue (not Ch1)
Joining Situation: Ally
Joining Level: 1
Starting Inventory: Fire, Vulnerary, Vulnerary
Starting Weapon Rank: E
Biography: Rylus is a 17 year old boy, heir to the throne of House Santaruz of Lycia. He has the blood of a Lycian and Etrurian, inherited by his mother and father respectively. He is very good-natured at heart, and was a strong believer that if everyone tried hard enough, that there would always be peace. He had always been one to love his family, and cherish every single friend he made. He was out reading books at the library, when he suddenly overheard a couple of librarians talking about an invasion. Soon as he had gotten word, he was out of the library in a hurry, so much so, he ran into one of Ilia's men by mistake, forced to fight them on his own on his very first time using magic in combat (Prologue). He had intentions of going straight to his mentor to take a couple of friends of his and flee to Bern for safety (Ch1 and onward).

R-Button Information: A young heir from Santaruz. Hopeful and honorable.
Death Quote: No... no... no... this is not how my... plans... would pan out. Mom, dad... I'm sorry... I can't... make it... back...
Support: To be edited.
Sprites: To be edited.
Stats:
HP:17 + 0 (17)
STR:3 + 3 (6)
SKL:3 + 2 (5)
SPD:4 + 3 (7)
DEF:3 + 0 (3)
RES:3 + 2 (5)
LUK:0 + 5 (5)
CON:6 + 0 (6)

Stat Growths:
HP: 60%
STR: 50%
SKL: 45%
SPD: 40%
DEF: 20%
RES: 35%
LUK: 40%

#2 S84 Patch (Texx) (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

Forum Name: S84 PATCH
Character Name: Texx
Class Choice: Archer
Joining Chapter: Chapter 1
Joining Situation: NPC
Starting Inventory: Iron Bow, Vulnerary, Vulnerary
Starting Weapon Rank: E
Biography: An eighteen-year old traveler who was residing in Ilia during the time of the massacre. The inn owner had been kind to him over his stay but she was one of those who were killed. This drove Texx to search for the cause of the genocide which led him to an area where a small army was fighting. He hates violence and likes to avoid it but will partake when necessary. He prefers to keeep his background a secret. He was born in Bern but left to get away from his cruel parents. He can also be somewhat lazy at times.
R-Button Information: A mysterious traveling archer. Strongly detests violence.
Death Quote: This is the... result of fighting...
Support: To be edited.
Sprites: To be edited.
Stats:
HP:18 + 0 (18)
STR:4 + 2 (6)
SKL:3 +2 (5)
SPD:3 +4 (7)
DEF:3 + 1 (4)
RES:0 + 2 (2)
LUK:0 + 3 (3)
CON:7 + 1 (8)

Stat Growths:
HP: 60%
STR: 40%
SKL: 55%
SPD: 55%
DEF: 35%
RES: 20%
LUK: 35%

#3, V'ren (Talis) (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

Forum name: V'ren
Character name: Talis
Class choice: Mage
Joining Chapter: 4~5
Joining Situation: NPC
Starting Inventory: Fire, Vulnerary
Starting weapon rank: E/Anima
Biography: Was born in Ilia and raised there for 18 years.Her mother a fisher, her father a sage.
She recieved a good education from her father, and practical skills from her mother.Wanting to further her education, and with the allowance of her parents, she went to Bern, sea-wise. She's been there for a few month now, and isn't sure what side to join in this war.
Death Quote: I...[...]can't stop bleeding...
R-button Information: A mage from Ilia. A bit small for her age.
Support:

Sprites:
user posted image

Base Stats:
HP17+0=17
MAG 3+9=12
SKL 3+2=5
SPD 4+2=6
DEF 3+1=4
RES 3+1=4
CON 6+0=6
LUK:0+0=0

Growths:
HP:30
MAG:90
SKL:50
SPD:60
DEF:10
RES:60
LUK:0

Fighting the ghosts of my past. I'd rather not remember who I once used to be..

#2 Zeldaicflame

Zeldaicflame

Mage Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:11 PM

I'll be willing to help. I've put my own hack on hold for the time being so I'll be glad to help with other hacks.

I like the storyline and how It's set up.

I can help with various things like Maps and Scripts. I can format other peoples portraits and advertise, but coding, that's not something I can do.

I'll edit this post with a character for a hack when I come up with one.

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:23 PM

user posted image

You can't get from Ilia to Lycia without first traveling through Etruria or Sacae, I don't think. Maybe have another land be the culprit and Lycia doesn't have to be the place that "rises up against evildoers" for a 3rd time (a 4th time if you include Tactics Universe, lol).

Anyhow, it sounds kinda cool, good luck.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 V'ren

V'ren

[Dongers Intensifies]

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:ur mum ecksDEEEEEE

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:33 PM

I can help with everything sprite related, mayb even some editing and insertion if I'm up to it. So yeah. Not very good at inserting mugs for some reason.

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. :3

#5 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Jun 27 2010, 05:23 PM)
user posted image

You can't get from Ilia to Lycia without first traveling through Etruria or Sacae, I don't think. Maybe have another land be the culprit and Lycia doesn't have to be the place that "rises up against evildoers" for a 3rd time (a 4th time if you include Tactics Universe, lol).

Well, you could sail the whole way round, but...international waters and all xD

#6 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

Hmm, I'd like to develop my characters more before submitting complete profiles, but, for now, can I reserve a mage/sage?

Also, if possible, could you put a Mage Knight into the game? I'd prefer to promote to a MK than a sage, but a sage would be alright.
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

#7 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Jun 27 2010, 10:23 AM)

I guess I can get Etruria to be surprise attacked, and have Lycia be the next Target, but that puts Lycia as a rebellion country again... or have both be beaten by Ilia and have Bern and Sacae rise up arms against them. I'm trying to get Ilia to be the enemy country, as you can see.

QUOTE (Rujio)
Hmm, I'd like to develop my characters more before submitting complete profiles, but, for now, can I reserve a mage/sage?

Also, if possible, could you put a Mage Knight into the game? I'd prefer to promote to a MK than a sage, but a sage would be alright.

My Lord is promoting to a Mage Knight lord class (Anima/Light) with the exact animation, so sadly, it might not work out.

However, I do have plans of throwing in a Male Valkyrie. But if you're starting out as a mage, that would mean I have to make a seperate mage class. I'll see what I can do.

#8 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:55 PM

^Hmm, indeed. Perhaps just say in-game that Ilia commenced a surprise attack by flying over the Bern mountains with their Pegasus Knights, moving south along the Laus river, and then heading west to Ostia.

It's fine if you make Lycia the rebel territory again, but I'm just saying, it might get a little old. XD Perhaps make Bern the good guys this time? Idk. Your decision.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#9 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:33 PM

I'll most likely have Bern be the rebel territory, being the 'good guys' as you have mentioned. It only makes sense too, because they would still be shocked after the whole Roy-Zephiel incident in FE6. They would still be in a rebuilding state (though somewhat close to being complete), and they will gladly accept fleeing visitors from Lycia after all that Roy (Marquess of Pherae at this time) has done about the tyrant King Zephiel. So a rebellion will be formed there.

Speaking of Roy, it would be nice to see if anyone can get a mug done for Roy (35 years old at this time). If you're one of the mug people, you've got your first assignment. tongue.gif

So yes... Ilia crossed Bern's mountains unnoticed, and surprise-attacked Etruria from both sides, causing their fall. Then they make their way forward, starting with Ostia downward. House Pherae got away with a few of their best, while leaving the rest of their army to fend against the Ilians, and fall. House Santaruz, nearby, also got note of the attacks, but were too late to escape. However, the next heir to the Marquess throne (the main hero, whose name I will not spoil) escaped under a few of his friends and fled to Bern. They get caught up in a whole rebellion talk, and thats where it begins.

Sounds good, huh?

#10 V'ren

V'ren

[Dongers Intensifies]

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

TO THE SPRITING CAAAAAAAAVE!
One thing, though. What class?

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. :3

#11 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (V'ren @ Jun 27 2010, 03:42 PM)
TO THE SPRITING CAAAAAAAAVE!
One thing, though. What class?

I don't know. I'd say a Hero, except, well, without the shield.

#12 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:20 PM

^Kind of like the slayer

I think the plot idea is pretty solid now. Good job.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#13 V'ren

V'ren

[Dongers Intensifies]

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:41 AM

user posted image Roy all grown up. Chibi-fying it was confusing, XD Oh, oops.There are two stray gray pixels.

#14 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (V'ren @ Jun 28 2010, 12:41 AM)
user posted image Roy all grown up. Chibi-fying it was confusing, XD Oh, oops.There are two stray gray pixels.

I saved it.

I might get cracking on the Prologue chapter soon, which just stars my lord and 6 enemies. Don't fret, however, you will get your chance to shine on the very next chapter!

But before I do this, there's one thing I gotta address. The Lyn picture is being removed by all means. I actually don't know how to do that, but I'm pretty sure it's fairly simple and probably has to do with chapter data.

#15 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:55 PM

^It's events, not chapter data... D: You have to remove the CG code by disassembling the events, taking it out, and reassembling, or else editing it through hex.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#16 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Jun 28 2010, 12:55 PM)
^It's events, not chapter data... D: You have to remove the CG code by disassembling the events, taking it out, and reassembling, or else editing it through hex.

Is this using the Event thing Nintenlord made?

#17 Lord Glenn

Lord Glenn

Planning Dynamo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Computers, gaming, Fire Emblem, spriting

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:20 PM

You can do it that way (Event Assembler) or you can do it the hard(er) way (Hex), as Blazer said.
user posted image
Hopefully the final FE4R template.
Credit to Black Dragon of FESS for the avatar.

FE404 and FE:ASD patches can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/MK404/ (not working ATM)
Currently working on:
Fire Emblem: A Sacred Dawn - Planning
MageKnight404's Fire Emblem 7 Hack - Support Converstations, Other Duties

#18 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:44 PM

^^Yes it's NL's program, the EA (as Glenn said... lol).

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#19 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:45 AM

That sounds good enough. Is it posted on the site?

EDIT: Apparently not, because the link is broken.

#20 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:13 AM

Blame NL for broken links, not me

Get it off of FEU or FEND. I can't fix the link ATM.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users