Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Post Your Video Game Collection!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:57 PM

The scrolling problem mainly has to do with the page shaking around while it tries to load all of the images (basically it moves every time another image is loaded) and the loading itself becomes slightly slower when the images are so large. Some of Voffie's images have a blur of sorts that makes them a little annoying to look at but the size itself is not a problem in that sense.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#22 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:55 PM

The scrolling problem mainly has to do with the page shaking around while it tries to load all of the images (basically it moves every time another image is loaded) and the loading itself becomes slightly slower when the images are so large. Some of Voffie's images have a blur of sorts that makes them a little annoying to look at but the size itself is not a problem in that sense.

ahh, ok. you're so smart. thanks for the explanation that I only half understood

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#23 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:23 AM

Memory card space woes and being unable to take games in physical form for granted has made me sentimental for what I can get. This isn't every game I have but they are the ones I considered worth taking a picture of for how much they stuck to my memory, in that if you were to ask me what games I have I'd immediately be able to recall these ones. I have no idea how to circumvent this issue with the plastic reflection but oh well they're still identifiable... (Skyrim was also supposed to be here, but this was a pain to arrange already and more importantly Skyrim's case is hardly anything I'd consider impressive.)

1473399468024.jpg

Not that I've actually played Trails of the Cold Steel II yet but it does have a blue-haired ice-themed tall pretty and older military girl as a playable character so obviously I have every reason to consider it special.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#24 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:09 AM

As a person who never, ever gets rid of games she actually enjoys, my collection is FAR too huge to post. <<; I have a rather large GBC, GBA, DS, Gamecube and Wii collection, a medium-sized 3DS collection, a small PS1 and an even smaller Wii U and PS2 collection. (My PS2 games total at 2. I'm serious. Wii U collection is just Pokken and Smash bros with a handful of virtual console games.) That's not including my PC collection which is 90% old games.

If you asked me what games I own, I'd probably answer with a list of series I enjoy instead. Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Ace Attorney, Harvest Moon, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, etc.

IUfb9Eg.png

#25 evilluigi

evilluigi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Nintendo, and Swimming.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:43 PM

Memory card space woes and being unable to take games in physical form for granted has made me sentimental for what I can get. This isn't every game I have but they are the ones I considered worth taking a picture of for how much they stuck to my memory, in that if you were to ask me what games I have I'd immediately be able to recall these ones. I have no idea how to circumvent this issue with the plastic reflection but oh well they're still identifiable... (Skyrim was also supposed to be here, but this was a pain to arrange already and more importantly Skyrim's case is hardly anything I'd consider impressive.)

1473399468024.jpg

Not that I've actually played Trails of the Cold Steel II yet but it does have a blue-haired ice-themed tall pretty and older military girl as a playable character so obviously I have every reason to consider it special.

Nice!!  I've been debating on getting a 3DS (i know...) and now with the switch announcement i was backing away.... I'm watching for a cheap 3ds for black friday. there are a couple titles of fe i have missed so this would be great.

i'm a huge nintendo fan and loyalist. i've been gaming on nintendo since 1992 and i write for a nintendo blog.

#26 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 04:31 AM

n3ds is gonna be super cheap during black friday

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#27 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:59 PM

I don't think Nintendo intends to completely replace Nintendo 3DS with the Switch. As it is, games are still being developed for the 3DS, but they've halted entirely for the Wii U. Switch is going to replace the Wii U, but not the 3DS. At least, not right now. You have plenty of time to enjoy a 3DS.

IUfb9Eg.png

#28 evilluigi

evilluigi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Nintendo, and Swimming.

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:42 PM

I don't think Nintendo intends to completely replace Nintendo 3DS with the Switch. As it is, games are still being developed for the 3DS, but they've halted entirely for the Wii U. Switch is going to replace the Wii U, but not the 3DS. At least, not right now. You have plenty of time to enjoy a 3DS.

You may be right, but I think they haven't halted 3ds yet simply because games are selling.  I think the switch is their long term portable plan as it does something that their biggest competitor can't.  Right now Nintendo's biggest threat are smart phone makers (well at least according to mike) but I thought he was right.  

What I really wonder if how long can they maintain selling two systems that are great for portable gaming?

i'm a huge nintendo fan and loyalist. i've been gaming on nintendo since 1992 and i write for a nintendo blog.

#29 Solace

Solace

WEW LAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:54 PM

Looking through my entire collection of games, I had WAY too many, and I mean WAYYYY too many. (I'm talking about the amount that can fill multiple cabinets, kind of too many). yeah I was a pretty spoiled kid.

So I just selected whichever ones I remember fondly from when I was younger so I wouldn't have to post tens of tens of pictures. It's not my entire collection of course, but I guess it's the 'favorites' of the collection.

There were some games I couldn't find like Pokemon Diamond / Radiant Dawn / Conker's Bad Fur Day / Smash games / etc. This is it, tho

c85b94a725.jpg

tumblr_mof6qo3kgA1s5v7tdo1_500.gif

#30 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:31 AM

y'all are lame for not posting your full collections. that's the whole point/fun of it all! of course it's a bit of work.

Looking through my entire collection of games, I had WAY too many, and I mean WAYYYY too many. (I'm talking about the amount that can fill multiple cabinets, kind of too many). yeah I was a pretty spoiled kid.

So I just selected whichever ones I remember fondly from when I was younger so I wouldn't have to post tens of tens of pictures. It's not my entire collection of course, but I guess it's the 'favorites' of the collection.

There were some games I couldn't find like Pokemon Diamond / Radiant Dawn / Conker's Bad Fur Day / Smash games / etc. This is it, tho

c85b94a725.jpg

seems like both my images and your image aren't working now though... I know the cause of mine (Dropbox doesn't allow public links anymore), but fixing it is going to be a drag, so meh... >_>'

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#31 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:20 AM

I won't lie - I trade a fair few of mine in now.

N64, GC, PS2 as well as other games are still at my parents' along with the consoles, but I have the rest at my flat.

They kinda sit on the shelving unit in the living room.

DSTFOU0.jpg

Xbox One Games:

aJnsJ2w.jpg

360 Games:

y4TRgg1.jpg

In another room there's the PS3 with games;

XrOacHT.jpg

Some handheld games (and two PC antiques) in a box:

qGxAQXh.jpg

Some miscellaneous art books/stuff you get bundled with games:

IQnk7kl.jpg

And a coffee table art book:L3ImZsX.jpg