Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Fire Emblem Podcast [Ep. 1 is Out!]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:23 AM

The latest episode in the Fire Emblem Podcast is out! Actually, we just created a new season to give ourselves a fresh start, heh. Check it out at http://www.feshrine....isodes/season4/ if you're interested--it's pretty long, almost an hour, and the idea is to listen to it while doing something else so you can just like, keep it in the background and such.

We pretty much just talk about FEif and some other small things, but hopefully you enjoy it. Feel free to give us any feedback, let us know what you'd like to see, etc., no guarantees on what we do though (we can be kind of particular about our podcasts, even if they don't come OFF that way, so yeah lol).

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:03 AM

You should get like at least 1 or 2 more people on for the podcast so that there is more of a chance of differing opinions being talked about because you and shu pretty much agreed on everything *shot*

Pretty enjoyable though. Though you guys spent a just little too much time just saying the news for my tastes. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:54 PM

You should get like at least 1 or 2 more people on for the podcast so that there is more of a chance of differing opinions being talked about because you and shu pretty much agreed on everything *shot*

Pretty enjoyable though. Though you guys spent a just little too much time just saying the news for my tastes. 

with more people it gets pretty chaotic and since we can't read body language, it's pretty difficult to communicate without talking or make sure not to talk over each other, too much, etc.; I'm also not interested in video calling for nearly an hour just so I can watch one's body language lol, and we don't always see messages on Skype in the chat part, not necessarily right away, so that doesn't quite work either... so yeah, there are some issues with that, though I think that you have a point with getting more opinions. Shu and I have the same outlook on a lot of things so one could say that's a bit boring, and unfortunately SHU WASN'T VERY UP TO DATE ON THE NEWS so we spent a bit more time just covering that than I'd like. we'll see if we can't get more variety and such, I personally like agreeing with people, I like positivity etc., and most people are crap at discussing or arguing things without coming off as really stupid or irritating or narrow-minded, so there's that.

If we do a podcast like that, I'd want it where two or three people can debate opinions without making the other one sound like idiot bullshit or whatever, and most people I've met can't do that (they have a hard time respecting other peoples opinions, trying to see things objectively, not being stubborn, distinguishing the difference between liking something and it being bad, etc.) so yeah, it'll be difficult. I'll keep an open mind on that front.

Thanks for the feedback~

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users