Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (06 December 2017 - 07:16 PM) if the VA strike helped bring in a bit more diversity, then I suppose that's a good thing, lol
@  kirant : (29 November 2017 - 08:07 PM) What I'm trying to get at is that the variety might have been caused by necessity by developers. As much as I was always a fan, I don't think some certain VAs that I thought had great range (ex - Cherami Leigh, DC Douglas) would have gotten their bigger roles without such a strike.
@  kirant : (29 November 2017 - 08:05 PM) I think it's mostly because of a VA strike. A bunch have agreed to not work with major game creators (until an agreement was reached early November this year). This included some extremely prominent VAs (ex - Jennifer Hale).
@  Fire Blazer : (29 November 2017 - 03:36 PM) I feel like the variety is increasing a little bit though, if only because with voice acting becoming more common and people recognizing voices more, there's a little bit of benefit to getting some different voices, perhaps
@  Fire Blazer : (29 November 2017 - 03:34 PM) lol yeah there are some really prominent VOs that will get a lot of roles, and often times big ones
@  xcrash1998 : (27 November 2017 - 05:59 PM) Oh, ok fine. You can ignore the post
@  xcrash1998 : (27 November 2017 - 05:58 PM) Nope was an error on my end
@  kirant : (26 November 2017 - 10:32 PM) Troy Baker takes an insane number of roles. Him, Matt Mercer, and Laura Bailey all seem to be plastered all over games.
@  xcrash1998 : (26 November 2017 - 07:27 PM) Fire Blazer Yeah you are right. Just depends on how far it goes but then there is the question on what is to far or still ok.
@  Idiot : (26 November 2017 - 05:26 AM) There was a game I recently played where Troy Baker did the voice for like 4 different character. That dude is in everything.
@  Mig64 : (25 November 2017 - 05:57 AM) So I was watching the character intros for Fire Emblem Warriors, and I have to say Gharnef should've been voiced by Troy Baker.
https://tinyurl.com/TroyBakerGuldan
@  Fire Blazer : (24 November 2017 - 01:47 PM) and I think it'll stay this way for a bit. do you not like it? any alternatives that don't compromise the benefits of DLC? (e.g. Smash 4 DLC characters; would you rather delay the game for more characters, just so that they aren't released as DLC instead?)
@  Fire Blazer : (24 November 2017 - 01:46 PM) and you can see how they do their mobile games, so... yeah, Nintendo was a bit late to do it, but they eventually did join the other big companies with the new way of selling games and such
@  Fire Blazer : (24 November 2017 - 01:46 PM) uh, idk. I'm not against DLC as a whole, I just want it to be executed well. which to me mainly means, the original game should be a full experience, and any DLC should be extras and adequately priced; if you're selling a single costume for $1, or a single new gameplay map for $3, that kinda thing, that's way overpriced IMO.
@  xcrash1998 : (23 November 2017 - 08:12 PM) I mean in terms of how they sell their games and then there are DLC's and every thing. Nintendo is clearly going into that kind of direction. (Actually is doing that already). Not that I am against them trying to keep profit high to stay in the business but there needs to be a better way.
@  xcrash1998 : (23 November 2017 - 08:09 PM) How do you think will nintendo change in the future
@  Fire Blazer : (13 November 2017 - 08:55 PM) lol, perhaps
@  kirant : (13 November 2017 - 07:19 PM) I assume nostalgia hits as soon as we get old enough to "fall out" of things.
@  Rujio : (13 November 2017 - 03:57 PM) aren't we supposed to be too young for nostalgia or something?
@  Fire Blazer : (13 November 2017 - 06:08 AM) yet it feels bad since somewhere in my heart I miss all that

Photo

Your Pairing Analyses?