Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

I Have 10,000 Posts

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:57 AM

T_T

It took so long to get here

But finally

Finally

I have IT'S OVER TEN THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND10,000+ Posts!

And I didn't even get half of them from spamming in spam land/forum games! I don't think so, anyway!

Next goal: 100,000 Posts

If I actually do that, I think I'll have to reflect on how I've been spending my free time, rather than celebrate...

On a more serious note though, I think anyone having this many posts on a forum speaks a lot about our ability to somehow stay (somewhat) alive for all these years. I mean, look at how many other Fire Emblem forums have gone under. We're easily one of the oldest forums and we've got a ton of awesome members even if a lot of them love lurking way too much. It actually isn't a big deal to me personally since it just sort of happened naturally, posting was never a competition but it is sort of mind-boggling to think I've made that many posts, which again, speaks about the contribution you guys have had to my life since I only posted this much because I had people to respond to or who I knew would look if I made a topic, so thanks, I guess~

XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Whitewolf8

Whitewolf8

The goldfishest memory ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:03 AM

I have 403!
BEAT THAT SUCKAH... Oh wait...

Grats guy~

d1e502f831c13190dd34a16b376298af%20-%20C

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA, HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY

DIAL-UP INTERNET AND OVERLY-POISONOUS ARACHNID

#3 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:04 AM

[insert post to ruin Blazer's happiness here]
lol (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

#NeverForget
Posted Image

#4 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:58 AM

I have 10,060 on another forum biggrin.gif [/off topic]

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:36 AM

Nice Kirant! That's really impressive! I have way more than 10,000 if you count previous iterations of FES

Ryoku TEB post count means NOTHING because most of the posts there are spammy/cheap/devoid of actual value

no offense that's just the kind of community it is, I bet most of those posts come from forum games or their equivalent of spam land etc. :\

kirant and I tend to make longer posts that actually contribute etc... not always, but tend to

EDIT: on a side note I'm pretty sure anyone can post in this forum and theres no rule enforcement SO anyone could post announcements if they wanted to, if you're wondering why I "get to post a stupid announcement like this" lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:00 PM

Neato Burrito.

To be honest, I wasn't going to make a serious reply, but what the heck.

I'm honestly really glad that the forum has been around as long as it has, even if I wasn't here for even half of the time it's been around.

The forum made a pretty big impact on my life, and I've met some of my closest friends on this forum. And I'm not kidding about that. I'd take a bullet for half of you guys without hesitation. You guys mean that much to me.

Hell, you guys helped me get through a pretty dark time in my life.
Even if a few of you pushed me right back into it

And it's especially remarkable considering that Blazer was thinking of closing down the forum about a year back.

It's been a pretty crazy, although mostly enjoyable ride. Heck, I was 17 when I first joined this forum, and in a few days I'll be turning 20. And the fact that I've consistently visited this forum throughout the time really shows how much I love this place. And we've had arguments over some really stupid stuff. XD

Tl;Dr - I'm glad the forum is still around, cuz it had a major impact on my life.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#7 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

Congrats! I'm also happy to think about how long FES has been alive. I never thought I'd stay long, back when Oblivion, a good friend of mine who had recently joined FESpritez, invited me here, but now it's the only forum from back then that I still check. It's nice to think that I've known you guys longer than some of my irl friends, haha. Even though we've lost quite a few quality members over the years, those of us who are still here are awesome as ever, and worth staying for.

@Arim: ...

*hugs*

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#8 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:10 PM

Fish x Arim OTP *shot even though it's strikethrough'd and just a joke*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#9 StrongJoshua

StrongJoshua

Programmer, Gamer, Swimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Programming (Java, Objective-C)<br>Gaming (Team Fortress 2, Fire Emblem, whatever)<br>Swimming

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:57 PM

Blazer thinks he's cool

Nah, congrats man smile.gif I have 1100+ posts on a minecraft forum, so it may seem like I don't love this forum as much, but this is the one forum that I consistently return to, even if it's infrequent. I think this was the first (or at least one of) forum I ever joined and I don't ever plan on leaving forever.

Btw, Duelking02, nice 1337 posts wink.gif
My YouTube Channel
My Website (For my programming projects and stuff)

user posted image

#10 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

He makes a post in spamland and then deletes it everytime he makes a new post to keep his 1337 status. It's pretty crazy how long he's kept it up.

(Deleting a post, period makes it remove one from your post count. So making a post in spamland counts as nothing toward the count, but removing it still does).
Posted Image

#11 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:48 PM

^Fisty Risty loves explaining

lol SJ it's no biggie, post count isn't a huge deal, I just think it's pretty rare for someone to hit > 10,000 posts so I felt like overglorifying it XD

and as long as you don't leave forever I don't really mind ahahaha, though IS has to keep making FE games for us to stay alive lol

but like I said you guys are free to make announcements about your own things as long as it's not about being promoted in LoL or something

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#12 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:19 AM

*pops out from lurking* HI BLAZER! *goes back to lurking*

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#13 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

Grats mate, well done and good job on keeping the forum alive all these years! Here's a little gif to celebrate

user posted image

To continue on the top of epic post counts on other forums, on the forum of the company I work for there are some guys who have over 20k posts, some are even already getting close to 30k!

#14 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

@StrongJoshua Lol. I've had 1337 for liek, months now. I even made an announcement in spamland with a screenshot saying that I would never let my post count change again. XD

@Ryoku I actually find it really hilarious that you keep explaining it, as I wasn't even trying to hide it at first. Lol Heck, I kept explaining it for a little bit, then I just sorta stopped explaining because people kept forgetting. Lolz

@Blazer You are a muffin. That is all.

@Tino Nice Gif. XD
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#15 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:26 PM

@Blazer You are a muffin. That is all.

*insert rage here*

@Elwood Hi! *waves like Kirby*

@Tino oh gosh that's a lot

well, I'm going to assume they've been posting for years and have lots of poor quality/short posts and maybe they unfairly edited their post count or maybe they just like their job a lot I DON'T KNOW MAN I DON'T KNOW IT'S CRAY CRAY

P.S. what movie is that from? looks familiar... inb4notfromamovie

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#16 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:41 PM

I believe it's from Drive

#17 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

Man, FEShrine Bot must be pissed.

tongue.gif

#18 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:20 AM