Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Star Wars; Trial of Blood

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:58 PM

Skyler checked his lightsaber for the fifth time in the last fifteen minutes. There were no flaws that he could discern, but he couldn't afford to be wrong about that. He was sitting in a bench in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. They were about ready to leave, just getting the starship fueled.

Skyler got up, and decided to go to the Training Arena. It would still be a couple of hours, while the High Council decided who was going to go with Skyler and his master. He might as well get some training with the new weapon in.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#2 Nils

Nils

Makes poems so bad you will cry.....out of pity xD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Playing the guitar<br>Listening to Music (Rock, some jazz and a little bit of classical music)<br>Fire Emblem (Of course)<br>Video games in general (mostly FPS and RPG)<br>Reading<br>Cooking<br>Flying (Piloting)<br>Archery

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:35 PM

(This is only my 2nd RP so I'm not the best at RPs, but, here goes happy.gif)

Raelin stooped over in the junkyards of Courasant. He had finally found it. The last piece he needed to finish his ship. He began building it secretly about 6 years ago. It had taken him all that time to collect all the parts he needed. He had hidden the ship further into the junkyards. There was no Jedi in the Temple that knew the junkyard as well as he did. He smiled as he thought what Master Brahm would say if he found out about Raelin's little project. He dashed forward, leaping over broken engines and rusted ship parts. He finally came upon his ship. He had skillfully used the force to pile up the junk higher than the height of the ship, making it invisible from the outside. He picked up some tools and opened up his ship and slipped the last part in. He fastened it, closed the hatch and stepped back.

Finally, its finished. Time for the first trail run.

Raelin strode into the ship and slipped into the pilot's seat. He flipped the trigger and waited...nothing. Raelin was about to sink back in disappointment when he heard the engine roar. The controls suddenly sprang to life. Everything was perfect. Raelin grinned from ear to ear. He had done it. He decided to try out his ship's weaponry. He chose a blackened engine as his target. He pulled the trigger and a red bolt erupted from the front guns. It punched a hole straight through the engine.

Then he noticed the sky turning a little darker. He deicded to go back to the temple before he got in trouble. Raelin turned off the ship and force jumped over the junk wall he had made and started towards the temple.
Hey everyone! If you're a KH or FF fan, please come to Castle Oblivion to discuss things about them!

Its a bit late now since the forum is practically dead. I almost keep this sig PURELY for sentimental value xD

user posted image

#3 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:55 AM

Alethar grunted, having to roll as the student he was sparring with Force Pushed him back. He dashed forward, then spun, stopping mere centimeters from the other student's neck and torso as he gave a slight smile. The other student gritted his teeth and spat on the floor, walking away as he said over his shoulder, " You're not worthy of my time, Sith-Touched." As he was preparing to leave, he noticed another student just entering the Training arena, holding a new lightsaber. He recognized him as one of the students who made his lightsaber at the same time he made his two. He walked over to him, giving a small wave as he asked, "... Do you want to spar...?"
Pimp my wyvern.

#4 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:23 AM

"Certainly," Skyler said, igniting his lightsaber. It crackled to life with an orangish glow. "I should warn you...My master says I'm pretty good for a beginner," he warned, as he Force Jumped up, and brought his blade down towards Alethar.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#5 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

"Well then..." Alethar said, Force Spinning out of the way, "Let us begin." He activated his lightsabers, then spun once more with two quick slashes, hoping that this new opponent would be more skilled then the others that he had sparred.
Pimp my wyvern.

#6 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:30 PM

Skyler quickly turned his slash into a roll, as he hit the ground, and rolled underneath the saber strikes. Pushing with the Force, he sent a tremendous amount of Force energy towards the man, hoping to knock him over. Panting with exertion, Skyler knelt to reserve energy.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#7 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:life, the universe, and everything

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:15 PM

"Accursed temple... this place is impossible to navigate. Where's the dam--"

Ronin was cut off however, and ended up walking right into another Jedi student, who complained how "some idiots needed to watch were they're going".

"Yeah, you should keep that in mind, bud..." Ronin whispered, but he shrugged it off as he realized he'd finally gotten to the training grounds after a half-hour of walking. He cringed, realizing that had he taken a left instead of a right on the first turn, he would've gotten there in twenty-nine less minutes. But he watched with growing interest as two students had just began to engage in a spar.
This won't be removed unil I feel like it- started 10/24/2009
user posted image
--
QUOTE (Felover3 @ December 20, 2009 06:50 pm)
Captain Pheonix Wright to High Tier!
What's that, you say he isn't a Captain?
OBJECTION!

#8 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Playing the guitar<br>Listening to Music (Rock, some jazz and a little bit of classical music)<br>Fire Emblem (Of course)<br>Video games in general (mostly FPS and RPG)<br>Reading<br>Cooking<br>Flying (Piloting)<br>Archery

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

Raelin walked up the steps of the temple. He was quite tired from searching for the ship part. He decided to go down to the dorms and rest for a while. He passed the Training Arena and heard the crackle of lightsabers and then a yelp.
Hey everyone! If you're a KH or FF fan, please come to Castle Oblivion to discuss things about them!

Its a bit late now since the forum is practically dead. I almost keep this sig PURELY for sentimental value xD

user posted image

#9 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:52 AM

Alethar felt himself flying back, but was able to negate some of his opponent's Force Push with his own, and managed to land with a flip. He was impressed with this fellow student's ability, wondering, "Is he one of the others going on this mission my Master told me about? I'd be glad to have him at my back... I wonder if there's going to be any enemies on that planet..." He crossed his blades, gathering his Force energy to negate any Force based attacks his opponent would use, or to launch one of his own, if need be.
Pimp my wyvern.

#10 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:53 PM

Raelin walked into the training arena. He leaned against a wall as he watched Skyler force push Alethar. He saw Ronin watching intently and began walking toward him.

user posted image

#11 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:08 PM

"Geez, they're good at this..." Ronin muttered as the tow continued on with their battle, then he noticed another student approaching him. "Oh, hey. I'm Ronin, and... I'm totally lost. Who're you?"
user posted image
--
OBJECTION!

#12 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:13 AM

"Raelin." he said, smiling. He looked toward the two fighting students. "Pretty intense fight huh?"

user posted image

#13 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:06 AM

Alethar, seeing his opponent forming the same sort of defensive stance as himself, decided to have a little fun to impress the students watching the sparring match. He gathered his Force energy, then dashed forward into a jump, using both Force Jump and Force Spin at the same time, forming a kind of human drill.

(I know this is pretty advanced, so It'll drain most of my energy.)
Pimp my wyvern.

#14 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

Ronin wtached as one of the combatants jumped up and unleashed a special Force move, stared with a mix of awe and puzzlement.

"... Is that even safe? Am I totally wrong, but suppose he misses... wouldn't that be really bad...?"
user posted image
--
OBJECTION!

#15 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

"It would hurt pretty bad that's for sure." said Raelin laughing. "Do you want to spar?" asked Raelin. "I've got nothing to do and I'm looking for some time to kill."

user posted image

#16 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:17 PM

Ronin thought over it. His silver lightsaber was in a pretty bad condition. He could use his red lightsaber, but since he shouldn't own it at all it would leave quite a first impression...

"My lightsber's a bit battered up. I'd like to get it fixed first, but then I'd gladly spar with you. Er... I'll probably need directions first, though... Do you have any idea where the workshop is here?"
user posted image
--
OBJECTION!

#17 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:15 PM

"Go out of here and go towards the dorms. Then take a left and keep walking straight. You should be able to see it by then. Once you get your saber fixed come back and we'll spar." saying so, Raelin walked over and sat down on the bench near Skyler and Alethar. As he watched Ronin leave, he saw the hilt of a second lightsaber. He then began devising a plan to defeat his opponent.

He seems to have 2 sabers. That could be a challenge. Maybe I could...

user posted image

#18 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:27 PM

(I'll skip it because I don't plan on anything major happening there)

About 15 minutes later, Ronin arrived back at the Training area, thinking of what he could try to implement if he used the second lightsaber. He decided it was inevitable that someone would find out anyways, so he attempted to modify it to see if he would have any luck changing its color. It looked slightly orange when he was done, and figuring he couldn't change it any more he decided he wouldn't use it unless he had to.
user posted image
--
OBJECTION!

#19 Nils

Nils

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

Raelin saw Ronin coming into the arena, staring doubtfully at his lightsaber.

Does he have a deffective lightsaber?

He got off the bench, checked his lightsaber for the last time and walked over to Ronin.

"You ready?" he asked.

user posted image

#20 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

Ronin nodded, and activated his silver lightsaber, putting his red-orange one in the loop on his back. "Let's go."
user posted image
--
OBJECTION!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users