Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

War Grounds RP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:35 AM

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING CHANGED POST IN THE OTHER TOPIC IN THE SIGN UPS SECTION

BBLUES (3500) 4574 BLUE
-Ryrumeli (670)
-Oblivion (404)

KENSAI (1814) RED
-Tsuki-Hime (153)

SERAPH (2451) 3934 ORANGE
-Shu (906)
-PinoyGamerXD (577)

FELOVER (1408) 3319 GREEN
-Dathiason Kx (966)
-Riadansen (945)

MANKUT (2468) 3632 YELLOW
-Private Ryan (1164)

Ayumu PINK

History
No one knows how the lands were formed. One of the more popular beliefs is that it was the god Blazer. They say that his Judgement is one even the demons fear. Hundreds, thousands, many years have passed since then. Now the land is divided into five nations.
KENSAI, SERAPHINOX, BBLUES, FELOVER3, and MANKUT
BBLUES rules the largest nation, to the Northeast. Having the most people, and the biggest army, the other nations are wary of this old threat.
KENSAI rules the second largest nation, to the Southwest. Due to a severe betrayal and a demon army, this nation now has a small population and a small army.
SERAPHINOX rules the third largest nation, to the Northwest, adjacent to both BBLUE'S nation and KENSAI's nation. Also has a large population, and a growing army. During KENSAI's crisis, he helped defeat the demons which lead to a strong alliance.
FELOVER3 rules an island nation that is very wary of outsiders. The whole island being a giant fortress with a scholoary keep in the middle. The small islands are all dangerous jungles inhabited only by trained pirates.
MANKUT rule a fairly new nation, a land of barbarian tribes wiped out to create space for a land of mercenaries and merchants. Powerful, greedy, and mysterious but not stupid, what does this nation hold for this land?
With everyone at peace, but tensions rising, what will happen?

Alliances
Seraphinox - Kensai
Ayumu - Mankut

Peace Treaties
Everyone.

Hostile
No one.

War
No one.

Basic Guidelines
-One of the two people involved in a battle must post battle results.
-Only able to attack Nations you can reach, and no attacking allies.
-Nations you can reach are those that border your nation, or borders an adjacent ally or peace treaty.
-An attack on a neutral nation is a declaration of hostility.
-To start up a rebellion and be considered a nation you must have atleast two other RP members who support you. You must either PM or RP that you have support, and not just say you do
Those who rebel and have no support will be considered Bandits.
-You RP the ruler or rulers of your Nation, City, or Group. There is no "heroes" in this, but if someone wants to create an RP based off the geography, wars, and politics of this RP, PM Kensai and we'll share ideas.
-Please do not jump right into confrontations, try to wait a little. If possible, wait for your nation's leader to give the go-ahead.
-Please do not be deterred from posting if you have lost a confrontation (battle) as it is interesting to hear two sides of it, and there is always after-effects.
-Blazer has been designated a god due to the most powerful weapon being called "Blazer's Judgement." So Blazer, if you do decide to join in later on, PM Kensai. I have story arc ideas for that.
-The confrontations are determined by the Wargrounds application, so do not blame us if things don't go your way.
-Hostile means you can attack them without permission from your leader.
-War means that your sides are constantly attacking each other, until a peace treaty is established or one side is wiped out. Borders can change to reflect this.
-If you have any ideas, suggestions, or questions, do not be afraid to ask.

user posted image
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#2 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Anime, RP'ing, Sleeping, Eating, Resting..... well I couldn't think of much I'm content not having a social life:P

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:35 PM

01:
02: Garoh [Capital] Ruler: Seraphinox
03: Langrisser [Capital] Ruler: Holy Kensai
04:
05: Palladia [Capital] Ruler: bblues
06: Liang [Garoh] Prefect: Shu
07: Yonip [Garoh] Prefect: PinoyGamerXD
08: Arcadia [UFoN] Prefect: shadowofchaos
09:
10:
11:
12:
13: UFoN [Capital] Ruler Ayumu
14:
15: Kagomia [Palladia] Prefect: Oblivion
16: Elysium [Palladia] Prefect: Ryrumeli
17:
18:
19: Verrückt Ryoku [Solaria] Prefect: Private Ryan
20: Sheeda Land [Capital] Ruler: FElover
21: Hyrule [Sheeda Land] Prefect: Riadansen
22:
23: Solaria [Capital] Ruler: Mankut8397
24: Moogle [Sheeda Land] Prefect: Dathiason Kx
25:
26:

NOTE:
-If you wish for any name changes please PM me.

#3 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Ive changed over the last months, as of now theres lots of things i like best:<br><br>-Caramel Dance-<br><br>its Cute XDXDXDXD<br><br>-Alucard and Ike-<br><br>Ive been more into these characters, mostly Alucard, cause he has a mysterious past and well Ike, i know all i need to know of this phenomenom...<br><br>-Japanese language-<br><br>been practicing and have managed to speak more and more, and also understand it kinda well<br><br>-Manga-<br><br>Ive been practicing some more and gotten lots better, thanx to Soren's Support, As Deadly, DarkStorm, Fireblazer, Tino, etc...<br><br>-Mapping-<br><br>yes, i map in an online game, if you wish for the name, feel free to ask me...

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:21 PM

Note: awesome Tsuki knows me to good*
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
Ryrumeli, badkiara103, Oblivion, Mankut8397
user posted image

thanks to Mankut for the sig user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users