Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (17 February 2018 - 01:31 AM) Idk, but hopefully not longer than 2 days, lol. Probably much less
@  xcrash1998 : (16 February 2018 - 02:13 PM) So you found a better host I guess.
For how long do think will the feshrine be down?
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:44 AM) main thing is it'll probz just take a bit bcuz of how big the forums database is and stuff
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:43 AM) so hopefully this goes relatively smoothly
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:43 AM) ported over my other stuff first since it seemed easier and was a good basis for figuring stuff out
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:43 AM) will probably do it tonight
@  Fire Blazer : (16 February 2018 - 09:43 AM) ye
@  Idiot : (15 February 2018 - 12:21 AM) Thanks for the warning!
@  Fire Blazer : (14 February 2018 - 10:37 PM) so if you see the site go down soon, don't panic, I'm probably doing the move
@  Fire Blazer : (14 February 2018 - 10:37 PM) I'm going to try the switch thing soon probably
@  Fire Blazer : (14 February 2018 - 10:37 PM) HEY GUYS
@  Idiot : (13 February 2018 - 07:37 PM) Fantastic game though!
@  Idiot : (13 February 2018 - 07:36 PM) Even Zelda's horse ass of a voice actor had more range than him haha.
@  Idiot : (13 February 2018 - 07:35 PM) I see your point but all I was trying to say is I don't think throughout the entire game, he doesn't even crack a single smile. Though I understand the grim nature of the story. That's no excuse though even TP Link managed to be downright cheery at times. BOTW Link is just a cookie cutter silent protagonist with little to no emotion outside of his main goal.
@  xcrash1998 : (13 February 2018 - 07:05 PM) And then there are also the side quests which add to the personalities of each character.
@  xcrash1998 : (13 February 2018 - 07:04 PM) To expand on my comment.
There is a lot of interaction going on inside the game (with link actually gesturing a proper response and explaining)
@  xcrash1998 : (12 February 2018 - 11:25 AM) Well, Skyward Sword had a lot of interaction with people (with names) and didn't have any npc's without a name (if you ignore the robot civilisation), it makes a lot of sense looking at it this way.
@  Idiot : (12 February 2018 - 04:18 AM) Man, BOTW Link has no personality whatsoever. Skyward Sword Link is best Link.
@  kirant : (10 February 2018 - 09:39 PM) I missed the chance to destroy lots of spam :(. Most of them for me are just a post or two.

Photo

How to Assign Dance Animation in Nightmare

FE7 CustomAnimations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SugoiDude

SugoiDude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:25 AM

Using FE7 here.

I'm making Wil in Lyn's story (No tutorial) a bard.

I'm also making him use staves.

Both the playing and the staves work perfectly right now.

I'm finding that, however, when I'm making a custom animation there is no option for dancing / playing in the animations. This means I either stick with the default animation with is just playing no healing, or go with my custom animation, which does healing but not playing.

Is there any way I can implement both of the animations into the bard class?

Thanks.

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,101 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:15 AM

hmm, this is a good question, I'm not sure I actually, it might just use the magic animation though? like I remember Anakin in TLP would just use the magic playing animation for when he used his dance-type skill

also I think there might be something hardcoded specifically to the bard class so just make sure you're using that I guess (I can't remember the details or anything but it seems like you're using the existing bard class anyway so it's probably not a problem)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 xcrash1998

xcrash1998

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Smash4, Computer Science(Programming),Drawing and Fire Emblem Hacking

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:44 PM

So I messed around and looked trough the different modules. Well whatever.

However I found a combination which does what you wanted I I understood you correctly.

In nightmare module: custom battle animation editor

Spoiler

I think you can use this to make any class have the ability of the bard/dancer with an animation for the dance and other weapons.

#4 SugoiDude

SugoiDude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:13 PM

However I found a combination which does what you wanted I I understood you correctly.

Spoiler

I think you can use this to make any class have the ability of the bard/dancer with an animation for the dance and other weapons.

Thank you very much!

:D

#5 xcrash1998

xcrash1998

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Smash4, Computer Science(Programming),Drawing and Fire Emblem Hacking

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:32 PM

No problem.

#6 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,101 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:00 AM

Spoiler

:o great job figuring that out! not sure I ever even knew that myself, lolol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users