Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Nightmare Uprising

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Everything Zen

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:41 PM

So then... I've been sitting down at the desktop lately, planning out what I can get done without the internet. I've completed a few mugs and inserted them using feditor advance. I've created a new map and even recorded a few ideas in notepad as far as what I want to accomplish. Just as I was ready to open up the script to start evening I realized I needed to switch the map pointers around because I was changing my chapter 4 to chapter 5 and making a new chapter 4. That's when I realized it. I don't have the nightmare program. Depressing...

I was also curious, and this question is directed at you Blazer; do you still have access to the NU dropbox folder?
"Boney gets a boney thinking about Chesh's purring cat."

user posted image

#22 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 09:13 PM

Scratch that about nightmare, I found the program and it's modules burried in the folders I made. All I'm missing is the mappy program to make .mar files. I'm having trouble though...

I want to switch chapters around but am unsure how to do it. If I remember correctly I just need insert the new map and change the pointers around in the events and event references on nightmare?

user posted image

#23 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:42 PM

I have not actually completed the game. I may have worded things poorly. The game is essentially the same as it was years ago. I have plenty of ideas for it, but like I mentioned, I would need to brush up on eventing. We left off on chapter four...

The interest came from an abundance of free time and limited money for anything else. But yes, something about today's media, like phone apps are depressingly dull. I mean there is nothing worse than becoming emotional over a video game. Then I remembered all the days spent playing old school games on the Game Boy and the hacked versions of fire emblem. Something about being creative and sharing ideas felt so much more worth while.

I was, however, curious if anyone wanted plot or character back stories for those who are interested. I'm also interested in taking suggestions and may be willing to accept help if this project is to be resurrected.

oh sorry, I didn't mean to imply you had completed it or anything, I was just curious why the sudden revival attempt XP

So then... I've been sitting down at the desktop lately, planning out what I can get done without the internet. I've completed a few mugs and inserted them using feditor advance. I've created a new map and even recorded a few ideas in notepad as far as what I want to accomplish. Just as I was ready to open up the script to start evening I realized I needed to switch the map pointers around because I was changing my chapter 4 to chapter 5 and making a new chapter 4. That's when I realized it. I don't have the nightmare program. Depressing...

I was also curious, and this question is directed at you Blazer; do you still have access to the NU dropbox folder?

Haha, sounds more funny than depressing, that's an easily solved problem :P

and nope, I don't, sorry. also, I've been away for a while, sorry for such a late response!

Scratch that about nightmare, I found the program and it's modules burried in the folders I made. All I'm missing is the mappy program to make .mar files. I'm having trouble though...

I want to switch chapters around but am unsure how to do it. If I remember correctly I just need insert the new map and change the pointers around in the events and event references on nightmare?

welp welp

I'm guessing you resolved this already but... I don't really know myself haha, I didn't totally get the question and it's been soooo long since I've done any real hacking my memory is like, so foggy QQ

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#24 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:39 PM

Oh man. No such luck as far as progress is concerned. I may as well release the patch myself once I have the opportunity.

My interest comes from free time and a lot if good ideas.

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users