Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

The Official "How was your day?" Topic

• Please log in to reply
302 replies to this topic

#41 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ April 15, 2010 03:23 am)
Which team they play still isn't decided.

Well, it pretty much did.

#42 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:57 AM

BUMP

The beginning of the day, i.e. when I go to school, was a bit tiring as usual. I actually managed to stay awake during both Chemistry AND Precalc today, which was slightly surprising.

At about 5:00 PM~ I took a nap and woke up before 7:00 PM to watch the Cavaliers PWN the Celtics in an awesome game that has lifted my mood even higher.

Oh yeah, we had a party in English class today and it was pretty tight! happy.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#43 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:07 AM

^English party, nice.

Yesterday was my last day of school. EVER. Rather bittersweet. Went to a party after, good times =D

#44 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:24 AM

It's been a good day. I say Avatar with my parents for a second time, and realized how flawed and stupid the human's tactics were.

EDIT: I just lost the game. =[ /lolspamwhat
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#45 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:12 PM

@bblues wow that's great. Last day of school, awesome! XD

The fact that you said "ever" slightly disturbs me though, you're not going to college or university? lol

@Anonym, I still haven't watched it but on one of the last days of the last week of school for the seniors, some of the seniors painted themselves blue and did other avatar-like things to uh... "commemorate" Avatar, the movie that everyone was talking about for some while. lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#46 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:12 PM

It's been kind of strange, maybe a bit gloomy, filled with the idea of food for some reason. Idk.

It really has been a bit off. I mean, today, I hardly even TRIED to sleep in any of my classes, nevermind actually sleeping. I just noticed and I've surprised myself. I even didn't sleep during a spanish movie O_O

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#47 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

Had another five hour art exam today, Life drawing and still life, wasn't bad.

15 minute pose is a bitch as I like to take time with drawing... 30 minute pose was fine

Had a class game of soccer at break, end to end stuff, foreigners vs non-foreigners xD
So it was me, three polish, a german and a two british. Ended 2-2 xD

QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#48 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:29 AM

Lulz

We were discussing in English today odd Honors/AP classes

One idea was "AP Art"

"AP Web Page Design"

One new idea is "Honors Trolling" XD

But is there actually honors/AP art in other schools (like yours)?

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#49 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:00 PM

Honours/AP? What part of the education system is that?

Uh, I've been revising.

Been gettin' mah learn on!

#50 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:30 PM

WTF is AP? Over here you just have the subject, eg. English, and two levels Honours (Higher) level and Pass (Ordinary) level.

So I do 6 Honours subjects (English, french, Spanish, Geography, Art, Biology) and 2 pass subjects (Irish, Maths)

Pass is obviously easier but over here we use a points system to get into college. An A+ in honours is 100 points while in pass an A+ is 60 points... The course I want to do is 400 points so I need 4 A's XD. (They o9nly count your best 6 subjects)
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#51 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:47 PM

Yeah we love in different countries so the system works differently. I'd tell u about it but it's easier if you just wikipedia honourable and AP--advance placement--classes along with "GPA" (which is similar to the points system but more complex and on a different scale).

Essentially the U.S. System and classes are harder and more complex. dry.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#52 GyppyGirl2021

GyppyGirl2021

Urist Stukosbomrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:37 PM

Ugh. That's all I'm gonna say.

I had to go to the dentist's and a new psychiatrist all in the same day...

Urist Stukosbomrek, Herbalist cancels Drink: Interrupted by Hype.

Urist Stukosbomrek has gone stark raving mad!

#53 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:13 AM

Ur seeing a psychiatrist? O-o
user posted image

#54 Roque Minonovo

Roque Minonovo

Weed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:26 AM

AP Classes take the boring out of school, and I wish I had taken more. My AP Euro class was one of the most enlightening experiences ever.

#55 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:35 AM

I remember you also saying you love the nerdy girls too. I don't understand you.

IMO AP classes are pretty boring, but then again almost every class is boring. Especially spanish.

So today I slept:

1) On the bus
2) In spanish
3) Possibly some other time but I was so tired I'm not sure if I actually slept or not...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#56 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:38 AM

Let's see, I woke up at 4:00 AM or so to work on homework (I was too tired to get anything more done last night, even though I had worked from about 6:30-9:30 PM) and I continued my day onto school where I had to constantly work myself to get everything I needed to do finished on time. Somehow it happened (partly in thanks to my friends who let me copy their math HW) and I came home and I got my OGT (Ohio Graduation Test) scores but my parents were too busy arguing and being upset to even know.

After my Mother called me rude for "calling her illogical" (I said she was being illogical--a temporary state--human's aren't perfect and I'm not saying she's always illogical... and she was being totally unreasonable, not that I was surprised) I went to sleep and woke up a bit later.

I'm now on a hunger strike (lol) and haven't had any real food in about 24 hours, maybe more. Well, no, I had some small snacks and some water, so I'm not starving. I don't know what it'll take for my Mother to ever understand me. I don't think she ever will. I guess I'm only trying because I don't want to leave for college or university having a bad relationship with my Mother or having to know that my Mother never truly understood more than a couple of things about me...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#57 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:06 AM

Well, for a lot of today I've been working on last minute projects given by my teachers for about 4 classes, and studying for my 3 social studies finals( 2 are for the district, 1 is for the teacher, all of them count as a big grade), and my science final. Ugh.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#58 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:37 PM

^Urghaaaa. That stinks.

On the subject of my OGT from yesterday, I got advanced in everything but the English sections (Reading and Writing).

While playing basketball this morning I left my stuff somewhat unattended (it was on the other side of the gym) and somebody took my iPhone (or, perhaps, they put the iPhone in somebody else's pocket, thinking it was some person's iPhone). After an hour and a half of panicking and the such I talked to the police officer in our school and this kid happened to come by and HE had my iPhone. But he already had his own iPhone! ohmy.gif

It's a weird world. I'm just glad I have my iPwn back. I'm going to have to take greater measures to keep it safe and reactivate it since I had deactivated it earlier... D:

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#59 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Girlz<br>Girls<br>Vacation :D<br>PERSONA 4 FUCK YEAH<br>Recettear<br>^Child me lawl

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ May 19 2010, 08:37 PM)
^Urghaaaa. That stinks.

On the subject of my OGT from yesterday, I got advanced in everything but the English sections (Reading and Writing).

While playing basketball this morning I left my stuff somewhat unattended (it was on the other side of the gym) and somebody took my iPhone (or, perhaps, they put the iPhone in somebody else's pocket, thinking it was some person's iPhone). After an hour and a half of panicking and the such I talked to the police officer in our school and this kid happened to come by and HE had my iPhone. But he already had his own iPhone! ohmy.gif

It's a weird world. I'm just glad I have my iPwn back. I'm going to have to take greater measures to keep it safe and reactivate it since I had deactivated it earlier... D:

That must've sucked D: atleast you got it back, Baka Blazer. Luckily.. xD

As for my day, such a short school day cause we only had like 2 hours class and then it was time to go home already, kind of pointless.. whatever, I had some fun playing on my PS2 for a little Yes PS2, not a mistake I know I fail >_< and then went upstairs to watch some Fairy tail and play some games I guess. Really didn't feel like doing anything for school and tomorrow I have an English test, OH NOEZ ITS ENGRISH TESTZ. I'll definetly fail it! Obvious sarcasm aside, I also have a French test which I will fail at as usual cause no matter how hard I learn , how long I learn, I never get any better. Unlike english.. but this whole school year has been going bad anything so.. my username fits me D:
Best FE character (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
QUOTE (Seraphinox)
The "Best" character is easily matthew, because without him theres no S Rank

Seraph approved of me being awesome user posted image (refer to "Best of them all in Fire Emblem General Discussion)
I know he means the character Matthew but whatever

#60 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:17 PM

^It sounds like you need to stop playing video games and watching anime all the time and start working, bad boy. tongue.gif Just teasing, do what you want, I'm not going to seriously tell you how to live your life. http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/shadowofchaos725/Smilies/awesome.png

And I'm not an idiot, you are, baka

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users