Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

New here!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sorayai

Sorayai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Video games, anime, writing, dragons

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:17 AM

Hello everyone! I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem and have played several FE titles in the last 13 years; currently hooked on Fire Emblem: Fates (I guess the same can be said for a lot of us, right? :D) uhhhh let me think of what else I could say that's interesting... I've played through Conquest and Birthright and am currently working on Revelations (on ch15 now!) my favorite character is Jakob, I've married him 3 times now. I think in my next play I'll marry Shigure (my "non-me" character lol). my favorite female characters are Elise, Selkie and Oboro my favorite battle quote is Jakob's "TIME TA TAKE OUT THE TRASH!" a little about me... well, I love to write, chat and meet new people--I also love anime and video games! anyways, I hope to make some new friends here. :) *runs off to look around the new and exciting forums*

tttott_by_merieth-d9yn2oj.png

Jakob :wub:

#2 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:29 AM

Hello! Glad to see a new member here!

I've been playing fates and was pretty hooked until recently. I still need to beat Revelation.

By the way, I lol'd at your sig. XD

My favorite quote of his though is "You are about to be SERVED!!" Best butler pun.

By the way, don't forget to check in our FE forums for topics to post in. Besides some pessimistic spoilery topics we do have things like random comment topics and avatar posting topics. :D

IUfb9Eg.png

#3 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:38 AM

Welcome new friend. Grab a bagel, sit back and enjoy the last moments of your sanity before becoming one of us.

#4 Sorayai

Sorayai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:46 AM

haha thanks for the welcomes, guys!! <3

I like that one too, Blue! Time to take out the trash just makes me giggle the most xD

the artist made pictures for all his crit lines haha --> tumblr_o3s8rlX1fe1rhwxx7o2_540.png

I'll check out the FE forums, thanks!! ^_^

My sanity? Pffftt... as if I had any of that left before I got here ;D lol

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:55 AM

haha thanks for the welcomes, guys!! <3

I like that one too, Blue! Time to take out the trash just makes me giggle the most xD

the artist made pictures for all his crit lines haha --> tumblr_o3s8rlX1fe1rhwxx7o2_540.png

I'll check out the FE forums, thanks!! ^_^

My sanity? Pffftt... as if I had any of that left before I got here ;D lol

LOL that's awesome

this artist is good/the drawings are hilarious, hahaha

anyway, welcome to the forums! we're pretty chill and quiet, but don't mind us. we're glad to have you.

any real reason you like Jakob? just curious, haha.

Also, if you have any more funny Fates drawings like the ones above, share them plz

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Sorayai

Sorayai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 04:58 AM

LOL that's awesome

this artist is good/the drawings are hilarious, hahaha

anyway, welcome to the forums! we're pretty chill and quiet, but don't mind us. we're glad to have you.

any real reason you like Jakob? just curious, haha.

Also, if you have any more funny Fates drawings like the ones above, share them plz

ikr?! love it.

Thanks a lot for the welcome ^_^

hmm... well at first I liked him because he looked a lot like another character I was crushing on at the time, but I love his personality. the way he's so sweet to me but kind of teases other people and is pretty much just a 1 person kind of guy... I thought it was really cool. Love how loyal and devoted he is to me. he made me laugh a lot with his sarcastic comments towards other characters, but you could see there was a part of him that cares--maybe he's just shy about it? Dunno. xD

hmmmm, more funny pics... I might make a thread and put some there tomorrow. :D where would I make a topic like that, to post funny fanarts?

#7 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:32 PM

Yooo, welcome to the forum. Funny FE fates stuff would either go in Nonsense zone, or the actual Fates board, depending on the quality of responses you would want lol. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#8 Sorayai

Sorayai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:59 AM

Yooo, welcome to the forum. Funny FE fates stuff would either go in Nonsense zone, or the actual Fates board, depending on the quality of responses you would want lol. 

Alright, thanks a lot for the info and the welcome! I'll probably post it in the FEF board then sometime. ^_^

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:47 AM

Alright, thanks a lot for the info and the welcome! I'll probably post it in the FEF board then sometime. ^_^

looking forward to it then! :D

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users