Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Arim's Sprite Thread

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#21 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Well, I think the Myrmidon looks sweet. I like how you used the dancer OW for your Light Mage. XD It actually and surprisingly is fitting! But... The stats seem kind of extreme for a Light Mage. Don't you think? O_o

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#22 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

@Lancer Thanks! OMG someone other than Gold commented! Finally!

@Trololol, I know right? My GF is OVERPOWERED. But Light mage is actually a 2nd tier class. XD And me and Blazer are battle buddies! So while he works on his battle anim, I'll do mine too! .w.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#23 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

My name is apparently Trololo. XD Also... Since when is Light Mage 2nd tier? I was sure it wasn't... O_o

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#24 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

Oh right. Sorry. XD I forgot to put Gold. XD In MY game it is. XD Mage promotes to this class. (Considering she's the only mage in the game. XD) Remember how Ike's first class is Ranger? Similar to that. XD
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#25 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

Ah, ok, that makes sense. Also, cut down on the XD's man. XD

#26 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

I will cut down on XD's...and probably fill in the void with Trolololol's. XD I swear it''s practically a reflex for me to write XD. XD. See what I mean? XD
Posted Image

#27 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

Oh, look, a Avatar update that you forgot to mention. I like it!

#28 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

user posted image
Lololol. Yup. XD
Posted Image

#29 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:58 PM

user posted image
Posted Image

#30 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

user posted image
I remembered that FE8 had branched promotions, so I'm gonna make an Assassin Animation as well.
Posted Image

#31 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

user posted image
Virgil! The Son of Sparda! And the main Antagonist of my hack! The Tower of Demons!
Posted Image

#32 Whitewolf8

Whitewolf8

The goldfishest memory ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

Interesting! Though he's got a blue dot on his ear. X3

d1e502f831c13190dd34a16b376298af%20-%20C

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA, HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY

DIAL-UP INTERNET AND OVERLY-POISONOUS ARACHNID

#33 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:51 PM

Ah! I see it! I'll fix that later.
Posted Image

#34 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:41 AM

The hair and face is a fancy and nice update but the body is simply too Karel for my tastes.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#35 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:WADUUP HOMIE, HOW YOU DOIN?

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:48 AM

Your pickiness makes me want to shove my eyelids over my nose Ryan.
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#36 Cheshire

Cheshire

Stranger with Candy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Everything Zen

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

For the main antagonist, his clothes and look is rather plain.

You must really like the color blue
"Boney gets a boney thinking about Chesh's purring cat."

user posted image

#37 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

You must not know who Virgil is. XD His color is blue, and Dante's color is red.

Posted Image

#38 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

Umm. His neck is too long, the face's shading is weird on the left side and the hair is on a different angle.

#39 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (fuzz94 @ Jul 10 2012, 01:58 PM)
Umm. His neck is too long, the face's shading is weird on the left side and the hair is on a different angle.

user posted image

Arim, I think it looks nice, but a little touching up won't hurt. Also, I DID already update the banner you nub
Posted Image

#40 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (Axel @ Jul 9 2012, 11:48 PM)
Your pickiness makes me want to shove my eyelids over my nose Ryan.

Nah man, being serious. The general clothing like Chesh said, doesn't give a major villain justice.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users