Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Arim's Sprite Thread

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#1 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:13 PM

I will post everything I've done that's sprite related here first.

First off,

user posted image
Whatcha think of my new avatar?

P.S. I'm not changing it at all. I'm just showin it off. I want opinions, not critiques. well, you can critique, but don't expect me to change anything. XD
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#2 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

I like the edits on the battle sprite man! Although they are small... XD I know Ledus from SOMEWHERE (your old avatar perhaps?)

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#3 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:36 PM

Lol, yes. Ledus is my character's sword. XD It's gone through quite a few redesigns.
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#4 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

http://arimibn.devia...-Meme-301571937

Somethin I did for fun on Deviantart. XD

Nearly every sprite of me that's on here, I custom made while answering this meme. XD

The Black Knight sprite is by Moon.

The Volke and Zihark sprites in the second question are by Mitsumaru.

I made the Joshua sprite with reference to a sprite by Kram.

The Zihark in the "Crit Sword" pic was by Wolfie, but edited to Zihark by me.

The Marisa sprite was edited from a sprite made by Wolfie.

The sprites in the last pic belong to their respective owners, who I tag.

Zeke-
Aero-
Trena-

This meme...was actually pretty fun! XD

EDIT: And BTW, If you're wondering why I'm half visible in the fav pairing thing, it's because I'm spying on them. XD
Posted Image

#5 Nice Middle

Nice Middle

Chancellor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

I can't see anything. Resize it, please.
QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ Jul 25 2014, 07:59 PM)
I have cero love for you or your shenanigans

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ May 18 2012, 08:01 PM)
Gotta love how even in fan fiction I'm a badass.

#6 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:WADUUP HOMIE, HOW YOU DOIN?

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:53 PM

Indeed, all I can read is "Fire Emblem Art Meme."
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#7 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (Pie @ May 12 2012, 12:53 PM)
Indeed, all I can read is "Fire Emblem Art Meme."

Same here. That's all I can see. Enlargement in a spoiler maybe?

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#8 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

I just left the link, cause the picture won't work for some reason.
Posted Image

#9 Nice Middle

Nice Middle

Chancellor

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

Heh, awesome.
QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ Jul 25 2014, 07:59 PM)
I have cero love for you or your shenanigans

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ May 18 2012, 08:01 PM)
Gotta love how even in fan fiction I'm a badass.

#10 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

user posted image

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Posted Image

#11 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

Whoa! Nice sprite man! Your character knows karate? Anyways, I only have one problem with it: The knee on the kicking foot looks a little off.

To help you know what I mean: user posted image

That is all I have seen wrong with it, keep up the good work!

#12 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

@ Gold, that's actually just supposed to be his pants. XD But I fixed it up anyway. Meh.user posted image

On a different note.
Which one looks better? I was thinking about having a special animation for Audhulma, similar to how Eliwood has his Durandal animation. ANYWAY, I'm stuck on which standing animation I should use.

At first, I was thinking of using this. user posted image, but then I thought. Would my character REALLY be able to hold that thing with one hand? Probably not.

Sooooo...
user posted imageuser posted image
I did two with him holding it with two hands. Which of the two looks better?

EDIT: I just thought of something else too though. I like the one hand pose better, so I thought about just making Audhulma smaller. user posted image
Then I got into DMC mode and threw him on a Trenchcoat. XDuser posted image

Again, which one looks best?
Posted Image

#13 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (arimibn @ May 14 2012, 12:59 PM)
user posted image
user posted image

I put the two I liked best up there, good job! Also, nice job on the pants, they look allot better in my opinion!

#14 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

Sweet! Now it'd be great if someone else could tell me what they think as well... XD

user posted image I want to play DMC Reeeally bad. XD
Posted Image

#15 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

Wow Arim! You keep making such good sprites. I can tell you that you make really good sprites. You also have a love for big swords, apparently.

Am I the only critic on here?!?!

#16 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

Yup. Blame people like Dante, Nero(Who's sword I actually have.), Cloud, Ike, The Black Knight, Nightmare, Seigfried, Jet, etc. XD To be honest, my two favorite type of swords are Longswords and Katanas. XD

Apparently you are. I know you're reading this people! COMMENT! XD There's no way Gold and me viewed this over 100 times!
Posted Image

#17 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:59 PM

user posted image

I like this stand.
Posted Image

#18 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

user posted image

I found that little GBA statsheet thing on FE planet.
Think I made her a tad bit overpowered maybe? XD
Posted Image

#19 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:38 AM

user posted image

I was talkin wit Blazer on Skype and he suggested that since my character is a Myrmidon n the community hack, that I base my animation on that. SOOOOOOOO...

Yeah.

I'll save the other animation for TOD.
Posted Image

#20 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:45 AM

Those actually look really blasted nice! Can't wait to see there sprites in action!

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users