Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Snows Gallery

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#61 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

That's pretty good, actually. Van really needs a right (OPOV) eyebrow, though.
Posted Image

#62 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (Ryokutheman @ Sep 23 2012, 11:35 AM)
That's pretty good, actually. Van really needs a right (OPOV) eyebrow, though.

Beat me to it sad.gif

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#63 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

What I've done in Van's animation so far:
user posted image

1) Normal attack: Idea is lean back, charge and strike. I have no idea what to use as a reference or a base because I don't know if anyone attacks like this in a FE game. I'm missing a movement frame between the first and second frames of the normal attack.

2) Critical: Idea is throw the sword and catch than do a bunch of slash...things... The spinning sword is just for timing, I still haven't figured out where they are all going.

I work really slowly...
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#64 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:14 AM

Did you actually animate your mage animation, or are you referring to the sheet you made? If you made the animation, would you mind if I used it? And could you link me to a DL link for it?
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#65 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

Uhh, I separated the frames into different images and I started to script it but the animation comes out weird..., also I have no idea what is different in a magic animation and a physical one...
Posted Image
Posted Image
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#66 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

You n me both. Lol
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#67 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

Damnit I was gonna ask you about it...

Well thanks to boredom in english + computer room, I got some more frames done for Vans animation.
user posted image

-Top Normal Attack
-Middle+Bottom Crit
-Frames circled in red I am unhappy with but can't really do much about currently.
-Frames circled in yellow are behind the enemy.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#68 AbsolutelyTotalSilence

AbsolutelyTotalSilence

Hawk King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Zelda and Metroid among other things. Probably tied with Blazer for "FES member most anticipating a TWEWY appearance at E3". THERE'S STILL HOPE GUYS

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:08 AM

Looks good! Keep going, I totally want to see that animated.
click for random quotes (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

Scott: at this point we're going to have iron, steel, and silver vulneraries

Silence: if nyan cats start showing up on my lawn it's your fault
Gold: O_o

jboney93: Not very much, cause girls don't tend to try to sing much higher in pitch than they can talk.
Edmania: clearly you haven't listened to enough japanese pop music

Agent Ryru: For example, you would have a hard time exciting me with a concept for a FPS game
Agent Ryru: But on the other hand even I would have to admit said game could be awesome.
Agent Ryru: Like portal, for example
Agent Ryru: And...
Agent Ryru: ...there must be some other amazing FPS game...
Agent Ryru: Oh right.
Agent Ryru: Portal 2!

user posted image

#69 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

Thanks laugh.gif

Posted Image
Posted Image

#70 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

Well thought I'd give som,e backround info on my OC's Matt and Van.

Van: Orphan who grew up on the streets, he learned how to fight just to survive. He eventually met Matt, a kid who had a more normal life. At first the 2 fought for everything, sometimes they even fought just to compete in something but they eventually became friends. Van made sure to never let Matt find out he was an orphan, he was sick of pepole looking at him differently and he didn't want his best friend looking down on him. Matt left the village and Van saying, the village needs someone to take care of it while your gone, stays but not before promising to have one last match with Matt. He becomes leader of the city watch and a strong swordsman in his own right. One day the village was attacked by soldiers, Van fought them off but he couldn't save the townspeople. He eventually starts to fight the empire, searching for the reason his village was destroyed. Having gain a reputation as a rebel and being called "The Shadow", and finding that his village was not the only one that was destroyed by the High lords, he begins a rebellion, to bring the corrupt tulers down.

Matt: Normal kid who grew up in a small village. He met Van there and the 2 became best friends although you wouldn't tell if you didn't know them. Fighting alot, teasing each other everyday and being rivals they had a wierd friendship born through compainionship. When Matt grew up he left the village while Van stayed both promising they would meet and have 1 final duel. Matt went on and started working as a mercenary. He became a strong swordsman, know as the Raven for his unmacthable speed. Eventually he made his own mercenary guild, which later grew to be one of the biggest guilds of the country. He takes jobs he feels have a good cause and his guild never betrayes a client. When he is hired by the crown to stop a small rebelion rising he takes it. Hoping to end the battle fast he goes to the frontlines himself unaware that Van is the leader of the rebellion.

Yeah these are the backdrops of my 2 main OCs. If don't like the story or backround screw you too bad, because it's my story and I like it this way.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#71 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

user posted image

Yeah I've been bored and I haven't had any inspiration for anything so I made some magic tomes. The thunder tome I just added some stuff to the corners the other 2 I did semi-custom.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#72 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

I finnaly got inpiration for a map:

user posted image

P.S. Just noticed the misplaced grass tile.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 Nice Middle

Nice Middle

Chancellor

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

Uuuuh, no broken walls?
QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ Jul 25 2014, 07:59 PM)
I have cero love for you or your shenanigans

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ May 18 2012, 08:01 PM)
Gotta love how even in fan fiction I'm a badass.

#74 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

I can't find the tile TT_TT.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#75 GrandScythe2

GrandScythe2

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Snow @ Nov 11 2012, 01:14 PM)
I finnaly got inpiration for a map:

user posted image

P.S. Just noticed the misplaced grass tile.

There are a few shading errors, mainly the ones with the walls. The ground tile to the right of them should have shading. Otherwise, looks pretty good.
Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.c...Express1/videos

In case you didn't know, I am also these people on different forums: ThatGuyDownTheStreet, VanillaNapkins27, (Insert Username Here), Hot_Chocolate72, Fire_Phoenix217, SuperiorLemonFootpads, TheGuestBot. My universal username is Hithere1.

user posted image
user posted image

#76 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

@Van's sheet That...That...Damn you. XD

@Tomes Fancy.

@map That looks a LOT better than I expected it to look. XD
Posted Image

#77 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

@Tomes Fancy.

1. I don't get it...
2. and 3. thanks cool.gif

Feast your eyes on (IMO) the best map I have map so far:
user posted image

P.S. GrandScythe, what do you think I should do about the shading, most of the walls have grass next to the so it kinda looks weird if I shade only a part of it, what do you recommend?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#78 GrandScythe2

GrandScythe2

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Snow @ Nov 12 2012, 06:56 PM)

@Tomes Fancy.

1. I don't get it...
2. and 3. thanks cool.gif

Feast your eyes on (IMO) the best map I have map so far:
user posted image

P.S. GrandScythe, what do you think I should do about the shading, most of the walls have grass next to the so it kinda looks weird if I shade only a part of it, what do you recommend?

So what I would either do would be either:

1)Don't do any shading
Or
2)Use the normal shaded ground tiles for the ground, and the dark grass for grass shading.

Basically keep it uniform.
Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.c...Express1/videos

In case you didn't know, I am also these people on different forums: ThatGuyDownTheStreet, VanillaNapkins27, (Insert Username Here), Hot_Chocolate72, Fire_Phoenix217, SuperiorLemonFootpads, TheGuestBot. My universal username is Hithere1.

user posted image
user posted image

#79 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

Thanks smile.gif

EDIT: With critique from SF, it turned into this:
user posted image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#80 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

The sprite sheet looks better than MINE. XD

Also. Is that Kirito in your sig?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users