Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

The DLC Thread

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

I'm now just making one DLC thread to discuss the DLC updates etc. here, unless there's some really good reason to not put it in this thread, please discuss it here.

April 18th, 2013 Five Anna Firefight of the Challenge Pack is now out, allowing you to recruit Catria.

April 11th, 2013 Both Rogues and Redeemers 3, allowing one to recruit Ike and obtain the Limit Break skill, and Death's Embrace, part of the new Challenge pack, are out today. The prices are as usual.

April 4th, 2013 Rogues and Redeemers 2 is out today, allowing you to recruit Celica from Fire Emblem: Gaiden. She's a good pick-up but otherwise the map is mostly just another Einherjar war, this time with your allies being major villains/antagonists of previous games.

March 27th, 2013 Smash Brethren 3, allowing you to recruit Lyn and obtain the Iote's Shield skill (it negates a flier's weakness to bow) and Rogue and Redeemers 1, allowing you to recruit Ephraim, will both be out tomorrow. You can also purchase the Rogues pack for $6.50 instead of the normal price of $3.00.

March 21st, 2013 Smash Brethren 2 will be out today, allowing you to recruit Eirika and obtain the Wedding Bouquet item, which lets female units reclass into the special DLC-only Bride class.

March 13th, 2013: Smash Brethren 1 ($3.00, $6.50 for the 3-map package) will also be out tomorrow, 3/14. Completing it will net you a new Einherjar, Elincia. Thank you NoA for your generosity!

March 12th, 2013: The next DLC episode, Lost Bloodlines 3, will be out this Thursday, the 14th, allowing you to recruit Seliph and obtain the Paragon scroll (teaches the Paragon skill which nets the user 2x experience). No news of a second DLC, but we'll see.

March 7th, 2013: Lost Bloodlines 2 and Infinite Regalia are out. One week NoA is generous, then they aren't, then they are again... Consistency, people!

February 25th, 2013: A new trailer for the DLC has been released. http://fireemblem.ni...ovie/index.html

It covers both DLC that's already been released and future DLC. Of note are the maps and rewards you get. It includes some spoilers so be wary when watching it if you don't want to be spoiled. IIRC it doesn't include most pricing yet. XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

Still don't get why people will care about spoilers for DLC because they are non-canon and their reward/purpose is given in the description or the title.

But it's cool how they are advertising the DLC.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#3 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

Idunno.

Spoiler shitty unit maybe?

But cool stuff Blazer. I'll check it out as soon as I'm home.

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#4 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

wow I was going to make a new topic each week you big butthead sad.gif
Posted Image

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

lol that's not very smart though and it makes things less organized and bla bla bla

anyhow... gonna copy what I said on Skype...

[11:48:25 PM] ballin1337: btw, anyone else disappointed we didn't really get any new DLC this week? just the experience one came out for sale -__-
[11:48:41 PM] ballin1337: I guess it was like a double issue*
[11:49:00 PM] ballin1337: those who bought the package got two DLC maps this week, and kind of get none this week (I consider the SpotPass as different)

I'm a little surprised no one mentioned it, tbh O_o

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:51 AM

I think everyone was sadface about it. I know I was. I want my infinite regalia, damn it.
user posted image

#7 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

LB2 and Regalia are out!

Posted Image

#8 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

Yup! I used my phone to update the mainsite but didn't get to update here. Thanks ShadowCero.

EDIT: Urgh turns out I didn't upload the file after I updated it so the mainsite wasn't updated either >_<; whoops.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#9 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

YES INFINITE REGALIA!
user posted image

#10 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

I'm kinda disappointed you can only get 3 divine weapons per run though, should have made it so the enemies dropped the weapon they were holding. I kinda feel that it kind of is more loss then gain a tiny bit. Actually more like it is inefficient.

Posted Image

#11 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

^yeah I agree, you use so so many weapon uses just fighting lol

though I haven't actually done it, it looks like I have to actually put some effort in (my normal mode guys are relatively weak and my other playthroughs have stronger guys but the enemies are also tougher so >_>;) and I just didn't really feel like it

anyone play LB2? how was it?

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#12 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

I played LB2. Didn't read most of the dialogue (as in the one you'd get from talking to enemies/NPCs) though.

it was fine, though there's this one annoying village that's too far from the rest of the battlefield, which means that I have to send a specific unit there (out of combat) to reach it before every enemy gets killed.

I found it rather good for leveling weapons uses and raising supports. I have two useless Dread Scrolls now though (I don't really feel like having more than 3 Dread Fighters on my team >_>)

I'm using Infinite Regalia for the latter because of how I want those ultimate weapons anyway and i'm not getting them very fast regardless (since, well, as Cero mentioned, inefficient), though. I also think that this map might be better for EXP for particularly high level units, but that might be just because i'm sick of repeating EXPonential Growth for level 30 Entombed that run away that give like 20 EXP or something...

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#13 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

Yeah the EXPonential growth map didn't really give me all that great experience and I was wondering what the deal was... Like in all honesty I think the golden gaffe might've given me more experience, and it even gives me money to boot ._.

As for the dialog I know there's many talk conversations and stuff but it's so hard to find them and often times units die before you can even try lol, it's just too... unobvious, I guess, like idk how I'm supposed to know stuff that like Henry and Legion can talk without either a hint or looking it up or getting REALLY lucky XD (in my case I only know that specific one because some certain people mentioned it...)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#14 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

Yeah. for some reason Donnel can talk to Ayra.

Also, why shouldn't infinite regalia be inefficient? Making divine weapons easy to get would be...really stupid, imo. That way people can't, y'know, get like 8 mercurius in 10 minutes.
user posted image

#15 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

EXPonential Growth is significantly better for people who haven't gotten too high leveled yet, I don't know about the Golden Gaffe's EXP though(I wouldn't want to abuse it for that purpose however because something about getting that much money trying to get something else kind of bothers me...in this game. It usually doesn't bother me when I get money from arena abuse >_>)

I don't think they should make Infinite Regalia more efficient. That would mean paying less visits, and those Deadlords are rather lonely. d:

Roro will always be Roro to me (regardless of how much sense Legion makes)

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#16 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Bobryk @ Mar 8 2013, 10:55 AM)
Also, why shouldn't infinite regalia be inefficient? Making divine weapons easy to get would be...really stupid, imo. That way people can't, y'know, get like 8 mercurius in 10 minutes.

I wouldn't really have a problem if you didn't have to race against the thieves. The thieves make it so that you have to blast through the map if you want any rewards.

Posted Image

#17 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

Isn't blasting through map mitigated by having Galeforce on most flyers though?

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#18 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

pfft most flyers

most of my foot units have it by now >_>

(I kind of hate using flyers in this game sometimes because of the wind magic and bows everywhere)

#19 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

Are we also talking SpotPass DLC? If so, I got Luthier today of the Gaiden set, and he seems alright even if I don't have much interest in using him. His battle is himself, 4 snipers, and 5 warriors, and he's a level 4 sage with Magic +2, Focus, and Anathema. He's got 26 Magic not counting the +2 and 19 Skill, so I guess I can see him as a roaming nuke, but I've got Miriel for that so meh.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#20 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

pfft most flyers

most of my foot units have it by now >_>

(I kind of hate using flyers in this game sometimes because of the wind magic and bows everywhere)

too much freetime

@Smashed nah not really we don't really refer to that as DLC but rather as SpotPass, no offense XD (also as a side note, most people here probably have endgame teams, though I myself don't really care to train them... I'm more into just playing the game through, not too into grinding to get max stats and OP skill sets and the such, lol)

Though really I guess you do download it and it is content, so eh, feel free to discuss it here or make a new thread, whatever works, the latter would probably be preferred/make more sense but w/e

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users