Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

The Official "How was your day?" Topic

• Please log in to reply
302 replies to this topic

#81 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:18 PM

A barista, during a set of meetings for an international organisation. I was helping at the bar in the evening as well. And being a general messenger and the like.

#82 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Being possibly the most awesome person in the world would be my interests, yes.

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:02 PM

I feel ****ing sick. Next hour is Team Sports. FML
user posted image

#83 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:25 PM

Annoying, Woke up 7 minutes before the train left so had to skip breakfast, starved the rest of the day.

Interesting History lecture, hour break, boring I.T and English lecture's followed, then got to go home and now I'm going to bed...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#84 Thezalor

Thezalor

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

Went to school. Our teacher reviewed a math test that almost every one failed except for me and 2 or 3 other people. (I was the one with the highest grade out of all the people that did pass:D) Took the subway home (like always). Played tetris on the train. Then went to feshrine and posted here because I have nothing better to do.
Why does everyone have a signature but me? Oh wait...

#85 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:09 PM

Had a class Classics lecture, on language and speech, quite interesting... also had an English lecture... that was boring so I drew the person in front of me

Took part with the juggling society, watched a fire show, went to the anime society, watched Nausicaa and then watched the end of Arsenal/Partizan (CHAMAKH!!!)
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#86 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:35 AM

Took a sociology test that I think went decent, then went to my communications class where I just sat there and did nothing. Then chose to get lunch instead of going to statistics.

Afterward, a couple of my friends and I went to my school's field hockey game, which I always enjoy because it's a bunch of 20 year old girls running around in skirts barely long enough to cover anything while constantly bending over swinging sticks and sometimes falling on top of each other they're having a great season.

Then I did my horrifying accounting online homework in which I got a 4/4 and a 75%. Considering this class is a nightmare...I'm happy, lul.
user posted image

#87 Blazing_Soul

Blazing_Soul

Overlord

• Veterans
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:Girls........Fire Emblem........PS3.........Anime........Girls

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:20 PM

Still at work been here almost 12 hours......I wanna go home and sleep. Other then that how was everyone else day?
user posted image

Darkness is rising and the light is fading
prepare for a battle for a battle between
harmony and discord.

#88 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:28 PM

At work? Online at forums, at work? You bad, bad kid

Me... I was REALLY stressed today for what was supposedly the hardest test all year. But when I took it, it wasn't that bad. I mean, sure, it was really challenging, but I could do it. I gave a decent answer (or what I feel was a decent answer) to every single question. :\

I'm not mad, it just seems odd. I almost killed myself over a test and it wasn't nearly as impossible as I thought it would be... *facepalm*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#89 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

My day was fine. I got up at 5:00 am for work, then I went to school till about 2:00 pm, and then I spent the rest of the day playing piano, Guitar Hero, and doing some school stuff.

#90 Blazing_Soul

Blazing_Soul

Overlord

• Veterans
  • 381 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:08 PM

As long as I don't waste bandwidth streaming shows they won't really harrass me for some reason. 2 hours until I go home I just had a hack brainstorm and I have to make sure I don't forget it.
user posted image

harmony and discord.

#91 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:25 AM

Hah, notepad files come in REAL handy when you are brainstorming. Well, when I am brainstorming, to be accurate... =P

@Tino, that's kinda boring, no offense. Hahah. What is so great about Guitar Hero? I've heard you mention it several times now~

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#92 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:58 AM

Yeah, it was a pretty normal day. Nothing interesting. So maybe you could call it kind of boring.

As for GH, I love music (and making music, most importantly). Unfortunately I can't play the guitar at all, so I'll have to do with this for now. Once I start taking guitar lessons (I'm definitely taking them some time), I might play them.

Aside of that, I really don't know what's so great about them. I guess the music is often great, and due to the nature of the game, you want to keep getting better and better, so you'll continue playing. I just love it tongue.gif

#93 Blazing_Soul

Blazing_Soul

Overlord

• Veterans
  • 381 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:42 AM

Off day today and I can't get away from this girl. I need an emergency.
user posted image

harmony and discord.

#94 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:23 PM

Hahaha, I'm glad girls don't annoy the heck out of me.

Although I can see some chick who thinks she's hot so she'd be fun to hang with could get on my nerves. Haha, not all boys will tolerate girls just for looks. >___>

Today was... pretty boring, but also just busy. Yeah, busy, I got a ton of stuff on my mind. I'm sure we can relate.

Oh, and recently, I've got into an "iOS" (iPhone, iTouch, iPad, etc.) game called "Words with Friends". It's pretty much scrabble on your iPhone that can be played with other people on other devices. But I mean, it's not just scrabble... it's REALLY convenient scrabble. =D

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#95 Anti-Hero SKK

Anti-Hero SKK

Since when!?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:43 AM

So I've been inactive and lost all my skills in graphics. The PTS has died. I played more CoD on my Xbox. I've gotten into the Charley Sheen drug. I took a 100 question exam. I ate food. Then I slept.
user posted image

#96 Anti-Hero SKK

Anti-Hero SKK

Since when!?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:43 AM

So I've been inactive and lost all my skills in graphics. The PTS has died. I played more CoD on my Xbox. I've gotten into the Charley Sheen drug. I took a 100 question exam. I ate food. Then I slept.
user posted image

#97 Fitz24

Fitz24

The man, the myth, the Fitz.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

Well, I should have said this was Sunday, but whatever.

My neighbor moved to Utah by himself, leaving his mom and sister. (He's 23). Found out Monday that after a snowmobiling trip, he didn't return. I learn that he was missing Sunday night. Rescuers had to call off the search monday night due to weather conditions.

I learn recently tonight that they have been found. After about two days in freezing cold conditions. He was found. A great sigh of relief was taken by my family and others.
Article

user posted image

Check out my Let's Plays!
http://www.youtube.c...tz?feature=mhum

Leif is the greatest character ever.

#98 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:50 PM

O_O

that's terrible... dude, that sucks... but at least they're alive. I hate when people die, even if I don't know them. Ignorance is bliss >___>

Soooo... as for me, I've been sick. And what does that mean? Well, it means my parents are going to constantly push me to go to the doctor. But I don't like being pushed into things. If I want to do something, I'll do it, of my OWN accord. So as long as they push me into going, I have no intention of giving into them. And that's that. =\

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#99 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:38 PM

I did some English, fed the Golden Sun addiction, did more English, did some surprisingly easy Biology, then came here.

Oh, also I'm back.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#100 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Mar 7 2011, 05:23 PM)

Oh, and recently, I've got into an "iOS" (iPhone, iTouch, iPad, etc.) game called "Words with Friends". It's pretty much scrabble on your iPhone that can be played with other people on other devices. But I mean, it's not just scrabble... it's REALLY convenient scrabble. =D

This, until my friend downloaded an app and always cheats >_< now it sucks... but today I just basically waited for the Charter guys to install new internet/cable and played some homefront (which is great!)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users