Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  acceptance : (20 June 2018 - 02:09 PM) I think
@  acceptance : (20 June 2018 - 02:29 AM) Sick nasty.
@  acceptance : (20 June 2018 - 02:29 AM) No More Heroes 3 is a thing.
@  Mig64 : (15 June 2018 - 02:36 AM) I'm not really sure how I feel about it, it felt a bit too different, could either work very well or not work at all, no middle ground.
@  Fire Blazer : (12 June 2018 - 10:18 PM) not having super high hopes for it
@  Fire Blazer : (12 June 2018 - 10:18 PM) the names and art are interesting
@  Fire Blazer : (12 June 2018 - 10:18 PM) new FE looks ok
@  Rujio : (12 June 2018 - 09:07 PM) A post on SF refers to "brigade based tiles" and "squad based controls"
@  Mig64 : (12 June 2018 - 07:59 PM) Those generic units following the character give me hope that we can have actual large scale battles instead of turning everything into a glorified skirmish.
@  Mig64 : (12 June 2018 - 07:56 PM) Seems like a very fitting name for the character, then.
@  Rujio : (12 June 2018 - 07:27 PM) oh hey doing more research on that - the "gard" part is in fact cognate with "guard," so Edelgard approximately means Nobility Protector.
@  Rujio : (12 June 2018 - 07:26 PM) (Also, Edelgard is an interesting name - -gard is a common ending for old Germanic feminine given names [think Hildegard] and Edel is German for noble)
@  Rujio : (12 June 2018 - 07:24 PM) The thing I thought might be interesting for gameplay is that it looked like maybe there were "units" that were actually ~a dozen generics. You can see a large group of archers and a large group of mages attack simultaneously.
@  Rujio : (12 June 2018 - 07:24 PM) I appreciate that Edelgard is wearing pants and not exposing her cleavage. These are useful things in battle.
@  Rujio : (12 June 2018 - 07:23 PM) There's not much there.
@  Mig64 : (12 June 2018 - 07:18 PM) Hey, guys, did you watch the Fire Emblem: Three Houses trailer? Thoughts?
@  acceptance : (12 June 2018 - 12:19 AM) Abyss 3DS will never be a thing that makes sense to me lol.
@  Fire Blazer : (11 June 2018 - 08:33 PM) but maybe they'll just remake it from the ground-up one day, who knows
@  Fire Blazer : (11 June 2018 - 08:33 PM) I already played it for PS2 and 3DS, so I think I'd have passed on that
@  acceptance : (11 June 2018 - 03:35 PM) Although in terms of remakes I would have preferred an Abyss PS4 version. Beggars can't be choosers and all that, though.

Photo

Lost in Thoughts All Alone (cover)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 PeterVGME

PeterVGME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:42 AM

Take a look at this cover of Lost in Thoughts All Alone from FE Fates, by my channel-mates at VGMusic Explorers.

I really hope you guys like it! :)

#2 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:11 PM

Two things. I'll let the mods handle the first of course.

Secondly: nah. The piano playing is excellent. I can't find fault with it at all. The singing however needs work. Since you already said there's no software modulation on her voice I'm guessing you dubbed multiple times? Try again without that. It really doesn't do you any good in this case. In fact it hurts the entire song. I'd actually like to hear it again without the self harmonizing though.

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 18 July 2016 - 06:37 PM

Blatant advertising is against the rules. Locking the topic, and it will be subject to deletion as well, though I'm leaving this and a formal warning to Kirant.

My general advice for posting on forums is that if you really want people to care about what you have to say, first give them a reason to care about you. In other words, we'd be more lenient if you were a member of our community and not just creating an account and posting to advertise like you clearly are.

Also, FWIW, I agree that the singing doesn't sound great: it's not that the singer is bad per se, I guess it's just the overall execution.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users