Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Fire Emblem Shrine Fantasy Football league

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (Shu @ Aug 13 2011, 03:36 PM)

So yeah, if you want in, just post.

Who I got.
Shu
SilentSentinel
Bluspidr
SmashedFish
Oblivion
Blazer (?)

Currently we have me and Shu in the league. I already got Sentinel's email so he(?) only needs to accept and we'd have 3 people already. We need an even number in people for the draft so if Bluspidr and Fish were still in, then we'd need someone else. I'm not too sure if Blazer was fully in or not. Either we could do 4 people like earlier or 6 people or well 8 or even more if others wanted in.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#22 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:22 AM

thats horrible timing for me as thats right when i get off work >_>
///_____WOO! WOO! WOO! YOU KNOW IT!_____\\\

user posted image

user posted image

#23 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

Uhhhh what time would work for you then? (Wait you work on Saturdays? Odd.) I'm not psychic. I'm not going to know crap until you tell me it first and you still need to send me your email so I can invite you to the league.

My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

user posted image

#24 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:19 PM

i have a kinda full schedule. work 9-5 tuesday through saturday (except this coming week i work sunday due to labor day) and i have classes 7 PM - 9:50 on Monday and Tuesday. note those are all western time to add 3 hours to make it eastern time (for those who don't know, i'm always surprised by how many do not) if my schedule cant work, i guess i will just have to let ESPN auto pick for me (stupid auto pick wont let me do my strategy)

and my email is bluspidr@yahoo.com

user posted image

user posted image

#25 SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel

NERGLEZ!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

Haven't gotten the invite. Maybe it's in my spam folder or something...
user posted image

#26 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

Hmm it says I invited you Sentinel. I think it needs to be the same email you use for your ESPN account, or you wouldn't get the invite. Ah well, I invited you again and I invited Blu since I got his email. Which would mean we still need 2 more people or we'd just have a 4 person league.

user posted image

#27 SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel

NERGLEZ!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

Got it that time. 2 QB, huh? Never done that before, should be pretty awesome.
user posted image

#28 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:16 PM

why 2 QBs? thats curiosity, not complaining btw

can we move the draft back 1 hour?

user posted image

user posted image

#29 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:08 AM

sorry for the double post but i created some Fire Emblem Shrine groups in some other games that are on the ESPN Fantasy Football page as well (located in the center of the screen, under the right side of the big headline thing) The games are:

College Pick'em: 10 college games are given to you each week and you have to pick the winner. then you rank them 1-10 based on how confident you are with your picks (10 being most confident). If you picked right, you gain points based on how you ranked it on your list (no penalties for picking wrong)

College Showdown: You are given a bunch of questions about how the college games will go, not always about the score, such as will Boise St QB Kellen Moore throw for 3 or more TDs or 2 or fewer TDs. or will there be a defensive TD. or who scores more points; Ohio St in the 4th quarter or Akron in the whole game.

Pigskin Pick'em: Pick how the NFL games will end, with the option of simply picking who wins or picking against the spread. Because of the two options, I made two groups. For those who don't know what picking against the spread is, as an example, the first week the Patriots are playing the Dolphins in Miami in week 1. The Patriots are favored by 5.5. If you pick the Patriots against the spread, the Pats have to win by 6 or more to be right. If you pick the Dolphins, the Dolphins can win, tie, or lose by 5 or less, and you will be right.

Eliminator Challenge: You pick who is going to win one game a week. The thing is, you can only pick a team to win one time a season. So if you pick the Browns to beat the Bengals in week 1, you can't pick the Browns to win again any time in the rest of the season.

All the groups are named Fire Emblem Shrine. To join the group, after you have made an entry, hover the cursor over the "My Groups" tab and select "Create or Join a Group." Search Fire Emblem Shrine (case sensitive) and select the group. The password to join is FireEmblemShrine (case sensitive)

As stated earlier, their are two Pigskin Pick'em groups. They are names Fire Emblem Shrine 1 and Fire Emblem Shrine 2. Make your non-spread entry first and join the first group, make a brand new entry, and join the second group. The password for the two groups is the same

Just thought it would be some more fun ways for us to compete with eachother over the football season

user posted image

user posted image

#30 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

I have no idea how to work this so someone's going to need to help me. In fact maybe Shu (or someone else, idk) could PM me their cell phone # and just text me with what to do since I'm too busy to even check this thread and crap. sleep.gif

But otherwise I totally want to do this since it sounds like fun and some of my IRL friends do this crap but I don't have a clue how it works so it's pretty awkward XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#31 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Aug 31 2011, 12:22 PM)
I have no idea how to work this so someone's going to need to help me. In fact maybe Shu (or someone else, idk) could PM me their cell phone # and just text me with what to do since I'm too busy to even check this thread and crap. sleep.gif

But otherwise I totally want to do this since it sounds like fun and some of my IRL friends do this crap but I don't have a clue how it works so it's pretty awkward XD

just crate a user account at espn.com and pm Oblivion Knight your email and he will send your email an invite for the league

user posted image

user posted image

#32 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:42 AM

I had one but it was under my personal e-mail so I made another one and gave Oblivion the e-mail and him and Shu can text me if I forget to do this since I am NOT into a habit of checking fantasy stuff online... and I suck at making new habits... D:

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#33 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:59 AM

i still really need the draft pushed back an hour. i can make it on time then. if its at 8 eastern time i wont be there for the first hour

Edit: alright, since its to close to change the draft due to how short of notice it would be, I'm going to try and get an early out from work to make it on time

user posted image

user posted image

#34 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:07 PM

Sure I could push the draft back an hour to 9 PM Eastern.

user posted image

#35 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:06 AM

lmao i just busted my ass to get to the draft on time. oh well. I greatly appreciate you doing that oblivion

user posted image

user posted image

#36 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:33 AM

Sorry I (obviously) couldn't show up. Nothing I could really do, I had SRS BUSINESS to take care of.

I'm still clueless as to what's happening

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#37 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Sep 3 2011, 09:33 PM)
Sorry I (obviously) couldn't show up. Nothing I could really do, I had SRS BUSINESS to take care of.

I'm still clueless as to what's happening

http://games.espn.go...3&seasonId=2011

here is the link to your team. you face me in your week 1 match up. i can help you if you would like. im not going to be bias cuz i want to have a league next year with you in it, and your not going to do it again if you dont have fun. and your not going to have fun if i give you shitty advice on purpose

user posted image

user posted image

#38 SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel

NERGLEZ!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:31 AM

One thing you need to do for sure is drop one of your RBs and pick up a 3rd QB.
user posted image

#39 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

cuz Manning's injured?

Shu and Ryan are supposed to be helping me. I think. Well, Shu is. slowly.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#40 SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel

NERGLEZ!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:25 PM

Yeah. That and you'll need another one for the bye weeks anyway.
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users