Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

A Traveler's Tale: The RP Thread

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

"You're forgetting something. The snakes there are highly venomous, yet I use their venom itself to make the antidote."
Darkness will reclaim what the Light had created.

I will not remove this until i beat Bloody Palace mode in DMC 3.

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

QUOTE (Rujio @ Jun 16 2013, 05:22 PM)
Welcome to FEShrine, where our core members are lurkers and bots.

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Feb 20 2013, 05:01 AM)
I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#22 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Galacta Knight @ Jun 29 2012, 08:44 PM)
"You're forgetting something. The snakes there are highly venomous, yet I use their venom itself to make the antidote."

They're camo'd as well because they are white... I am not sure how long it'll take to get their venom, SAFELY... Okay we neeed to head out FAST all because of you shade," Jimmy was tempted to hit him again but he didn't

#23 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

"Ya, ya, ya. Anyway, I noticed something about the snakes though, they avoid obsidian, due to it being made from volcanoes."

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#24 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:WADUUP HOMIE, HOW YOU DOIN?

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:51 AM

*Aaron walks to the counter that he had placed his swords on, and picks them up.*

"So, which forest are we heading out to again?"
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#25 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Galacta Knight @ Jun 29 2012, 08:48 PM)
"Ya, ya, ya. Anyway, I noticed something about the snakes though, they avoid obsidian, due to it being made from volcanoes."

Well let's find out.

#26 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:55 AM

"Before we leave, I want to craft weapons out of obsidian, hand them to you guys, then we get going. I have enough of the stuff to do so anyway."

Quote it

user posted image

#27 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (Galacta Knight @ Jun 29 2012, 08:55 PM)
"Before we leave, I want to craft weapons out of obsidian, hand them to you guys, then we get going. I have enough of the stuff to do so anyway."

Gah... Obsidian. The one thing I hate more than people with attitudes.

#28 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:00 AM

"Geez, what's your problem Jimmy? Do you want protection, or possibly be left for dead if you get bit?"

Quote it

user posted image

#29 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:20 AM

While everyone argued away, Rouko sat at the side eating an apple. The truth is, he barely knew the circumstances for which they were travelling, but he liked the group nonetheless. He reflected on his impulsiveness for the day; it hits a nerve everytime someone thinks he's a woman.

Getting kind of bored, Rouko walks up to Jimmy and completely interrupts the conversation by smacking him across the head. "Don't get in the way next time, or you'll be the one getting cut!" Rouko screamed. "By the way, your form still sucks. Hold your sword properly next time; if you were my enemy you'd have been dead the moment you lifted your foot with a stance that improper."

Rouko was still pretty pissed, but venting towards Jimmy made him feel a little better.

"Um, we were in the middle of a conversation, Rouko..." Aaron responded meekly.

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#30 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (Galacta Knight @ Jun 29 2012, 09:00 PM)
"Geez, what's your problem Jimmy? Do you want protection, or possibly be left for dead if you get bit?"

"Gah you all know I hate things that are high in temperature. ;-;"

#31 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (Lancer @ Jun 30 2012, 12:20 AM)
While everyone argued away, Rouko sat at the side eating an apple. The truth is, he barely knew the circumstances for which they were travelling, but he liked the group nonetheless. He reflected on his impulsiveness for the day; it hits a nerve everytime someone thinks he's a woman.

Getting kind of bored, Rouko walks up to Jimmy and completely interrupts the conversation by smacking him across the head. "Don't get in the way next time, or you'll be the one getting cut!" Rouko screamed. "By the way, your form still sucks. Hold your sword properly next time; if you were my enemy you'd have been dead the moment you lifted your foot with a stance that improper."

Rouko was still pretty pissed, but venting towards Jimmy made him feel a little better.

"Um, we were in the middle of a conversation, Rouko..." Aaron responded meekly.

..."Boy don't be forgetting, who's the one that saved you, that one day, it was because of my 'form' that I saved you. Now *Glares* Hit me again just do it if you dare that is.

#32 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:22 AM

Rouko smacked Jimmy again. "I saved you, idiot! I handled myself perfectly, you just happened to interrupt the fight because you couldn't stand seeing a beautiful woman getting hurt. Oh wait, I'm not a woman! Idiot! That's what I hate about you! You keep getting in my way, and you never apologize for it, either!" Responded Rouko furiously. Though Rouko knew that he was getting overemotional over a small matter, he couldn't help himself. All the talk about searching for something that frankly shouldn't exist bored him, and Rouko was done his apple, anyways. "By the way, can we get a move on to our next destination? You can continue the discussion as we walk. I'm just bored of sitting here and listening."

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#33 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:WADUUP HOMIE, HOW YOU DOIN?

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

"I'll have to be agreeing with Rouko, the people in this stupid tavern are starting to grind my gears, Shade, we can continue this discussion on the way there."
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#34 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:10 PM

"Very well then."

*Shade walks out and starts making obsidian weapons with his fresh black obsidian.*

Quote it

user posted image

#35 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

"Still, it's a shame we weren't able to find a new companion. I was sure I'd be able to find a strong one today! Stupid Jimmy had to get in the way and make me look like an idiot!" Rouko whined. "Oh Aaron, be a dear and fetch me Jimmy a strong drink. If he's drunk, he won't be able to get in my way. I wanna give it one last try..." said Rouko with a mischievous smile on his face.

Without his notice, a cloaked figure approached Rouko and tapped him on his shoulder. "WHA- WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" exclaimed Rouko in a hysterical manner. Then, uncharacteristically of Rouko, he calmed down and gave out a sigh. "Oh, it's you. Funny I'd see you here. Hey, don't you laugh at me for travelling with kids! I happen to like them okay?!" Rouko seemed to be really on edge today. Perhaps it was because Jimmy pissed him off so much, or perhaps of the atmosphere in the tavern. Even to her old companion who stood before her, Rouko appeared more jumpy than usual.

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#36 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

"...Hello Rouko. I missed sparring with you, but since you were out here with these... people, I thought I might join you. Now we can see who truely has the better sword!" Regis becons hugs Rouko, but she rejects. "Ah, handshake then?" They shake hands and Regis put's his hood down and begins to introduce himself to the others.
Posted Image

#37 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

*Shade is too busy making weapons out of obsidian to notice Regis*

Quote it

user posted image

#38 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Lancer @ Jun 30 2012, 01:22 AM)
Rouko smacked Jimmy again. "I saved you, idiot! I handled myself perfectly, you just happened to interrupt the fight because you couldn't stand seeing a beautiful woman getting hurt. Oh wait, I'm not a woman! Idiot! That's what I hate about you! You keep getting in my way, and you never apologize for it, either!" Responded Rouko furiously. Though Rouko knew that he was getting overemotional over a small matter, he couldn't help himself. All the talk about searching for something that frankly shouldn't exist bored him, and Rouko was done his apple, anyways. "By the way, can we get a move on to our next destination? You can continue the discussion as we walk. I'm just bored of sitting here and listening."

Da*n it boy, you're beginning to really get me mad. I am wondering, right now why I shouldn't give you a good kick in the crotch." Jimmy was so mad he didn't even bother to analyze what he was saying, "Why are you mad anyway? One *** munch messes with you and you lose it! Just cool it."

#39 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

So wait, we can't use language, but we CAN use filters dry.gif... why not just use the words themselves?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regis, trying to introduce himself, but moreso getting ignored decides to start a scene. "Sir, might i ask, what in the hell are you doing? She's may be a girl, although it doens't matter. She'd kill you. Just treat her normally. The name's Regis by the way. How do you do?"
After, Regis walks between the two to stop the conflict.
Posted Image

#40 Jimmy

Jimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Ryokutheman @ Jun 30 2012, 05:39 PM)
So wait, we can't use language, but we CAN use filters dry.gif... why not just use the words themselves?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regis, trying to introduce himself, but moreso getting ignored decides to start a scene. "Sir, might i ask, what in the hell are you doing? She's may be a girl, although it doens't matter. She'd kill you. Just treat her normally. The name's Regis by the way. How do you do?"
After, Regis walks between the two to stop the conflict.

Filters welcome just not things like "What the fruck" Don't make it subtle AND stupid is what I meant =P
..."Gah what the hell do you want? Can't ya' see that we're busy? If you have some donation to our clan, it goes to the bank. If not beat it. And try calling him a girl he'll kick your hide." Jimmy frustrated shows almost no grace to the new person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users