Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Neverending Dawn

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#1 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:14 PM

Ash paused and checked if he was being followed. If he was, his followers had hidden themselves well. Ash pulled his spear out, and began slowly walking forward. It would hardly be good for the Rebel Alliance if he fell to a trap and was killed. He inched forward, careful to not make a noise, lest some arrow strike him dead on the spot. Slowly, and carefully, he stalked along, until he came to the beach shores. There was nobody in sight. The meeting was probably not going to commence. Ash began to head back when a light appeared on the distant horizon. A ship was coming. Maybe this is my welcoming committee...Well, I should probably stick around... He thought, as he put his spear back on his makeshift strap on his back.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#2 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:24 PM

The ship rolled along the ocean very smoothly, the weather was foggy but not very worrying

Fargus:"Ay, you lad go check on the dinghies in case of emergency, this is unknown territory"

Zareal:" Ay cap'n"

As Zareal walked over towards the portside of the ship he felt the ship make a lurch.
Just a rogue wave he thought.
Suddenly there was a lout howling noise from the east, this made all his Zareal and all his shipmates go quiet. They had never heard something like it before.

A second later a bigger stronger wave hit the boat sending Zareal flying overboard.
The last thing he remembered was the icy cold steel of the water as he hit it.

QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#3 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:28 PM

Ash sighed, somebody had fallen off the boat. He dived into the water, dumping all of his weapons and armor off on shore. His muscles and skin screamed in protest as he swan through the icy water to get to the fallen sailor. He reached the fallen man, and began to pull him to the shore. By the time he made it, his muscles were aching, and his lungs were screaming for air. He collapsed on the sandy shore, made sure that the sailor hadn't or wouldn't drown, and closed his eyes, taking in deep breaths.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#4 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:32 PM

Zareal awoke on some beach he did not know. He was soaked from head to toe, he must have fallen off the boat. He checked to sea but could not see the boat at all.

He then noticed a man lying next to him breathing heavily, Zareal jumped up and as he did his body roared in pain but withheld it.

"W- Who are you" he asked ...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#5 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:34 PM

"A...Ash. Who...who are...you?" Ash said, still breathing heavily.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#6 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

"Me? I'm Zareal and where am i?, where's my crew and my ship?" he said in a scared voice " Is this Tellius?"

QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#7 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

"Yeah...this is Tellius...are you from a different country? Where are you from, Begnion? Crimea, maybe?" Ash asked.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#8 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:04 PM

Zareal: "I'm from Elibe, we came on a ship to explore"

He started to back away slowly as he saw that this man looked dangerous...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#9 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:06 PM

"Elibe...where's that?" Ash said, as he put his armor and weapons back on.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#10 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:04 AM

Mankut watched as the two men talked on the beach. They were both extremely wet and did not seem to have noticed him. Mankut wondered if they were soldiers of Zion. He decided to find out. With that motive in his head, Mankut sprinted for the two travelers.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Fire Blazer -- Man Cute is on

#11 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:16 PM

Ash noticed the newcomer sprinting towards him, and cursed. "Damn, Zion agents. Get back!" He yelled, running ahead and slashing with his spear.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#12 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:44 PM

Mankut slowed down as one of the men pulled out his spear. He looked familiar and then Mankut remembered. That man was Ash, leader of the rebels. Mankut yelled out "Wait!" Then he stopped running and started walking towards Ash, his sword sheathed.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#13 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:08 PM

Zareal fell on the ground. Even for sand it was surprisingly rough. He saw a man running towards them with his sword out. Zareal tried to get up but couldn't due to fear.

Suddenly the man slowed to a walk and sheathed his sword...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#14 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:09 PM

Zorn was having a dream that he was floating on a cloud. "Ah... Lovely... AHH!" He yelled as icy water leaked into the barrel he was sleeping in. "Damn... Guess it wasn't so smart to stowaway here after all." Zorn looked up, and realizing that the ship wasn't just leaky, it capsized. "Good thing I took swimming lessons in Carcino..." He said as he started to swim his way back to shore in the rain.

((He's a stowaway from Magvel. He's a rogue.))
Pimp my wyvern.

#15 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:03 PM

"Who are you? Keep your sword sheathed and your eyes on mine," Ash said, pointing the tip of his spear in Mankut's direction.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#16 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:41 PM

"I'm the son of Chis. Do you remember him? He died helping YOU!" Mankut shouted. "And now my brother has been captured! You don't even remember me after all that. And your talking with him!? How do you know he's not a soil-", Mankut cut off suddenly. He had heard a rustle. As Mankut spun around, he saw five soldiers, three knights and two archers. Mankut unsheathed his sword, and the light danced evily on his blade.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#17 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:10 AM

As Zorn dragged himself up to the sand, he recalled his father's parting words. "Look out for yourself. Don't let yourself get dragged around, like I did." As Zorn stood up, he noticed a small group of soldiers starting to attack two people. "Now... That isn't fair. Guess I should help." Zorn gave a slight smile as he threw a knife, and was pleased to see that it plunged straight into the chest of one of the archers. "Heh..." Was Zorn's thought as he circled around through a patch of trees near the sand, intending to cut the other enemies off.
Pimp my wyvern.

#18 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:47 AM

One of the archers fell with a knife in his chest, but Mankut wasn't thinking sbout that. He was trying to intercept the mysterious figure that was running around the trees. With a yell, Mankut aimed an overhead strike at the figure.

((Rennac, there are THREE people))
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#19 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:12 AM

((No, there are 5. Or 10. You said so in your post. Do you mean the soldier class, or the knights and archers as soldiers? ()When you said 5 soldiers, three knights and two archers.)))

Zorn saw a figure that appeared to have been one that he was helping slash down at him. "Hey! That cost me money, you know!" Zorn muttered as he rolled out of the way, but his cape got a slash in it. Zorn retaliated with a kick to his knee, attempting to incapacitate him, at least long enough for him to either get in a killing blow, or flee.
Pimp my wyvern.

#20 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:51 AM

((There's Zareal, Ash, and me.))

Mankut cursed as the thief kicked him in the knee. Mankut recovered quickly and unleashed a few blows and kicks on the thief, hoping to harm the thief, nut not kill him.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users