Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (18 March 2020 - 03:18 AM) hope everyone is managing ok...
@  kirant : (03 March 2020 - 05:41 AM) New challenger approaching!
@  xcrash1998 : (26 February 2020 - 09:55 AM) Not anymore
@  Mage Girl : (17 February 2020 - 02:33 AM) I can safely say I'm so far the only person to post to this shoutbox in 2020...
@  Fire Blazer : (24 December 2019 - 03:17 AM) naw, it's when the bots make collaborated efforts to crawl places, lol
@  kirant : (23 December 2019 - 05:20 AM) What do we do on Index Day? Give each other bots?
@  Fire Blazer : (16 December 2019 - 01:39 AM) LOL
@  xcrash1998 : (30 November 2019 - 11:07 PM) New fictional holiday "Index Day"
@  Fire Blazer : (28 November 2019 - 08:52 PM) yeah just guest bots and stuff I think :( we really were active once upon a time though...
@  kirant : (26 November 2019 - 03:48 PM) No invasion. I imagine a lot of guest bots visiting for indexing purposes.
@  xcrash1998 : (26 November 2019 - 02:15 PM) How is most people online at 959 for the 8th of October of this year? Is that right? Did I miss something or was there somekind of spambot invasion?
@  xcrash1998 : (26 November 2019 - 02:06 PM) I know what you mean, it gets awkard to post something unrelated to the current conversation, and even if somebody picks up on it, it would just become a huge mess in the c hatbox if a multitude of groups talk about different topics.
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:45 PM) especially better imo if you want to update on a topic but like only occasionally (e.g. a project you're working on or a let's play of a game)
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:44 PM) it's hard for me to explain precisely why but forums just like work better for meaningful discussion over a longer period of time ig
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:44 PM) but that's def just not hte same ig, idk
@  Fire Blazer : (10 November 2019 - 11:44 PM) yeah, you can also kind of respond at your own pace on forums. Discord conversations are often like... it's awkward to respond to something that happened a while ago, especially if the server is active, but even just in general. since you sort of need to keep track of multiple conversations at once at times, and it's not like it has a good reply/quote system ala forums, closest thing really is to copy/paste or screenshot the text you're responding to and then type a response below
@  Elwood : (09 November 2019 - 11:29 AM) Adding on to what's been said, I just enjoy the order and structure of the forums. You can look through the threads and know exactly what people are talking about. Conversation get lost and buried on discord which is why I'm not a big fan of it.
@  kirant : (06 November 2019 - 05:31 AM) I enjoy that part of forums too. They become niche communities where you can have very specialized conversations as opposed to the cluttered mess in Discord.
@  Ezra : (31 October 2019 - 01:17 AM) Yeah, part of me wishes I could go back to the times forums were more prevalent. I really enjoyed how even several different forums based off the same franchise could feel so different. It's not like what we now is bad though, I just feel nostalgic for old times.
@  Fire Blazer : (30 October 2019 - 06:39 AM) also forums in general are just not as prevalent, there are so many other ways to interact these days, like Twitter, FB, Tumblr, etc., where you can just throw your thoughts into the void. I think that's the real issue and that the only people rly interested in forums these days are either super dedicated to whatever they're about, have a specific reason/need to (e.g. support forums), or grew up with them and are thus attached to the idea enough to continue to try and use them (this was kinda me for a while lol but things happen, I couldn't keep it up forever)

Photo

Looking for Feedback

Mugs Gallery Feedback Critique Splice

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

I'd actually prefer older Marici have slightly darker skin than the young. Basically, she's lived underground most of her life, and I figured she'd probably get slightly tanner if she'd been outside for some time. I think I might have it, but I'm not quite sure.

https://gyazo.com/3c...c7e5b98d41e4a39

Then give the younger one the older one's skin, and give the older one darker skin. The older one's skin tones are perfect for "sickly pale" but the younger one just...doesn't synchronize.

IUfb9Eg.png

#42 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:56 PM

There are still some very minor errors here and there, but overall, I'm satisfied with what I'm presenting.

http://i.imgur.com/c09Ud78.png

EDIT: Some new ones.

http://i.imgur.com/SzSUxUi.png

Edited by Zelkami, 28 September 2016 - 08:22 PM.

#43 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:27 PM

@ new sprites: Is that a tattoo on the lion maned girl?

IUfb9Eg.png

#44 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:04 PM

It's supposed to be yes. I'm still working on it, but I'd rather not remove it because it makes the arm look huge if it's not there.

#45 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:24 AM

I would suggest making it a color other than black. I really don't see how that arm can be huge, though. XD

IUfb9Eg.png

#46 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:43 PM

t's some kind of optical illusion. The tattoo distorts the perspective somewhat. This is what she looks like with no tattoo.

https://gyazo.com/f6...8a0b67f2b4a86e1

Maybe you don't see it, but it just looks really odd to me.

Anyway, more!

http://i.imgur.com/E9YlJOg.png

One thing to point out, the Sonia look-a-like is still being worked on in the coloring and shoulders area.

#47 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:45 PM

It's the difference between her near shoulder and her far. Her far shoulder looks WAY smaller.

Both the sonia lookalike and the purple girl next to her have really wonky hair. Everything looks way too jagged, and the colors aren't smooth at all. Sonia lookalike kind of looks like you used a mouse to draw that hair coming down in the front. As someone who does all of her digital art with a mouse, I know what mouse-drawn lines look like haha

IUfb9Eg.png

#48 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:17 PM

You're sort of right. The part that comes down the front is a mishmash of Guinevere, Natasha, and Ingrene. I had to erase and fill some parts in by hand like how you said.

#49 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:40 PM

A couple of updates: http://i.imgur.com/IlWYCpp.png

#50 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:19 PM

young marici looks like her cloak and her hair aren't shaded at all.

IUfb9Eg.png

#51 Zelkami

Zelkami

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 06:07 PM

Probably my last update for a while. I can't seem to find any major issues that need rectifying.

http://i.imgur.com/OWYbaL6.png

#52 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:42 PM

Franz' helmet is still a little crooked, but eh. You can just say he likes to wear it that way :P

IUfb9Eg.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mugs, Gallery, Feedback, Critique, Splice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users